twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you like 5'3?

fuck u use the other thread

noice trips and close desu
no, OP is a fag

N-no homo

Turned 18 last month, can I have some constructive criticism

Bulk, you look dyel and summer is already over

I'm about 6'2" @ 180, how fat should I get?

Slow bulk, do big exercises with a good amount of volume, something like ivysaur's intermediate routine. Build mass until you've improved your wilks and you're looking a bit soft, then cut and repeat.

It's up to you, as long you're gaining muscle

i think i have dysmorphia i honestly think i should keep cutting before i bulk, i want to get to 10% BF but every weight I set as a stopping weight I still don't think it's lean enough

posted this in last thread but should I bulk or cut? around 5'9 and 163ish pounds

Baby chad

Hello

finish up cutting, you're getting definition but you've still got a paunch. get to 10-12 and then you can bulk for a long time without turning into a fat fuck

You're doing great.

Inb4 lol nice gyno fag
Cutting at ~1.5k a day + cardio
Tips appreciated

you look fine, very lean already

youre hot :)

33yo

6'0
213 Ibs
How's the night been, lads?

I want to look like you :(

You have a great, balanced physique. Keep lifting and bulk slowly.

drop the pointy nips, breh

yes balding i know im fine with it. 22, 215lbs, 6'1"

noice
no homo
not bad mang, good starting frame
you're not dyel man, looking good no homo
cuttt
nice gyno fag oxoxo
keep up the cardio, when i was competing i'd do close to 75mins a day
thicc
mirin height mang, spare a few inches thx

Holy shit mirin', what's your routine and what gear do you use?

How close am I to getting a gf?

5'9, 160, bulking

Timmy thick?

show us ya didgeridoo

Lol, nah

cycle?

Cut from 255 to roughly 210. Done strength training for the majority of my time working out. I think im gonna start bodybuilding because seeing the results of my cut has really ignited my motivation to get huge. Just started a lean bulk. Oh ya and this is over a span of 3-4 months with somewhat strict diet but work sorta messed with me.
>6'2

Skyrim mode

Weird pose. Nice shoulders.

I'm jelly. You're sexy.

You seem like a manly bottom.

Cutting. Down 3 pounds.
5' 10" keep going or fuck it and bulk on test/dbol?

one year difference and all I had to do was more cardio, hardly even changed my diet.
Fuck Veeky Forums for shitting on cardio so much.

I'm so proud of your progress dude! Good jobbies. Also, if you're doing bulk, even if it's clean I highly recommend cardio.
You don't need hair dude

No offense but the difference is not drastic at all for 1 year, it really reminds me of the alex jones pic where he gets redder

>pic related

Awful Physique. Terrible proportions. Looks weak. feeble. Pathetic. Keep us updated on your laughable genetics with any new pics or clips.

first time posting pics. 26, always been fat, lifting about 8 months now

would i look alright if i cut yet?

From last night.

Mirin that change, but also giggled because you look like you're a mob in the middle of battle stance. Keep it up!

Depends on what's in your head, along with your determination. Body should be fine.

keep your beard, you look too boy-ish without it.

385 lbs, 6'

185 you mean, mirin hard user, keep it up

What's up with your face?
Also, hi manlet

Why do people without biceps even attempt the front double bicep pose...

That is a weird frame, where are your traps bro?

hi user
my face is fucked, tf you think i started working out for family
it is a weird post and shoulders along side calves are the worst, but ty
how about my cherry ripe after im done in the dunny cunt

beginners should just be banned from Veeky Forums

you are clinically a fuckin retarded tranny

show us your body you fat fuck

Gotta shave for work tho it sucks. Mirin bruh

i just took a bunch of pictures so i can compare after losing some weight. they seemed like reasonable poses...

nice tan faggot

rate calf

dont listen to him bro your biceps arent that bad

Youre too hard on yourself. Youre not ugly at all man

I hate myself. I am a skinnyfat manlet. I am 25 BMI and running 5/3/1 BBB. I am too fat to bulk and too weak to cut. What the fuck do I do.

Maxes:
>bench 155
>squat 210
>diddly 280
>ohp 90

If looks are your priority, just cut and be weak. Then build from there. Either way, being in a limbo not gaining strength and size but keeping the extra fat is the worst thing you can do.

Do you have pectus excavatum?

6.4 200lbs, am I out of DYEL mode?

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

lookin good user. what cardio did you do? looking for something I can incorporate into a PPL and not lose muscle mass

Na, I think it's just the angle.

I started running every other day, started with one mile then would aim for 3. After a few months I could do 5 miles without feeling like I would die.
In winter I swim instead because seriously fuck running in the cold. I could use a treadmill but that's boring and it makes me feel a lot more tired and demotivated.

omar?

6 day split, prescribed 200mg test for TRT and occasionally throw in deca for joints and muscle tears.

Chest/back (moderate carb)
Arms (low carb)
shoulders/legs (high carb)
repeat

abs 3x a week, bodyweight stuff only so i dont increase waist size, prepping for mens physique comp.

I don't get it

200mg test C prescribed for TRT, occasionally use deca. have used DNP before, works extremely well if you can handle being really hot and sweaty all the time.

kekd

Do you live in (Florida) and want to go to (planet fitness) with a (girl)?

I know my physique sucks, how can I get it better?

your legs look normal, but your upper body looks like a midget's

You look like the guy in skyrim. He's muscular with similar body fat and strangely identical body hair distribution.

Gained 2lbs from glycerol water retention overnight. Had a tricep pump that hurt like the ghost of pianoman was slapboxing me
5'11 154

need more chest, but yes.

Still look like shit

Trying to achieve that mode, is it good?

t. 33yo

cute face, cute ass. post your cock immediately

Top my mop bitch boy

you'd make a cute fleshlight

Was 211 lbs / 20.7% bf

Now 184 lbs / 13.1% bf

180 lbs soon

>tfw hit 540 lbs hexbar deadlift yesterday and legs don't show

this is 13% bodyfat?

That's what the underwater test said, sister looked like she enjoyed it though

>memes aside yes, my gym has the machine you grip, I'm just really pale so it looks higher

>that
>13.1% bf
I don't think I have the heart, bros. Who wants to be the one to break it to him?

na, sorry you're just higher than 13%, those grip machines are extremely inaccurate

>anons that can't deadlift 5pl8 know better than a machine designed to calculate bf
Wew lad

Ah, I stand corrected then.

I'm still happy with my weight loss. bf was a lot higher before, used to have to wear large shirts to hide the belly, now I'm back to medium

yeah wasn't trying to rain on your parade homie good work.

here's a good visual indicator of bodyfat
truth-dealer.com/physiology/fundamentals/lean-body-weight-03.html

That is my destiny, gf says she's fine with my hair as is or shaven, I'm keeping at while I can, but I will go full heisenberg eventually

No worries man I didn't take it the wrong way, thanks for the link.

Makes me think, could I still use the grip machine and just add 2 or 3% to whatever it tells me?

I agree about cutting, man. Just get leaner and look like a fit dude and try to build from there. Skinny is better than fat.

mine and bigger and ive never worked legs in my life

>to fat to bulk
not really, you could add on an extra 20lbs and still not look THAT fat.

That may be true, but I get more pussy than you do.

6'1 just bulked up to 207.. not really worried about my abs disappearing since I'm putting on some size.

Lifts: 5/4/3

10/10 chest insertions you have a lot of potential if your face is at least 6/10

Try eating more protein

You look really strong, something about your face yells that you are not very bright though. Maybe some bro could point it out

1 year

Negative canthal tilt

did you cut before you bulked?