>714% copper DV
>634% vitamin A DV
>1176% vitamin B12 DV

THE ULTIMATE Veeky Forums FOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a familial disposition to gout.
I don't even dislike liver desu but I don't really miss eating it.

>He thinks that with vitamins, the more the better and there is no certain point where they actually become a health risk

Did I fall for bait?

surely eating that much copper is not good for you...

>knew too many people who die from liver

OP do us a favor and eat a pan full of bear liver.

Just eat a fistfull of pennies

That much vitamin A is dangerous. Frequent liver consumption causes hypervitaminosis

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis_A

>copper
OP I...

>714% copper DV

Copper is not something you want to overdose on. Copper toxicity is a thing and so is deficiency of other minerals caused by too much copper blocking absorption.

>634% vitamin A

Retinol toxicity is also a thing. Liver is crazy high in a few things, and low or average in other things. It's dangerously imbalanced.

There's a story about a guy in germany who slowly became a paraplegic, like, every week he could move less and less. Lots of other weird symptoms too, like shaking and stuff. The doctors had no fucking clue what was going on with them and he spent months in the hospital and it would get worse and worse. Eventually a nurse, by pure chance, saw that he applied an enormous amount of dental adhesive cream. When asked he said that he always did this, just didn't like it when his false teeth fell out. Turned out the dental cream overdose over several years caused copper poisoning, and led to his paraplegic state. After that he stopped taking it and within a week he could walk around again.

Fuck off

Too much B12 will cause cancer.

You'd have to consume close to 300g of liver per day every day for months before you even get close to hypervitaminosis A.

Vegan please go.

checked for Cu overload

How can you have too much B12? It goes straight through you, gaylord.

>be 19
>wow liver is so cheap
>eat 1kg of liver
>...
>...
>...
>survived

Veeky Forums btfo

>Eat 1kg of liver for 1 week
>Die

>not sipping liver
You'll never be Chad

yeah desu I felt like shit for a few days.

shiggy diggy

>Not eating the meat of apex predators exclusively so you can gain their powers
Who /100% gator tail mako shark steaks and fried wolf taint/

I eat liverpate sometimes

Have eaten shark. It's ok. Nothing special. Although I think the macros are exceptional.

google you stupid fucking faggot dipshit. im not even vegan. people who took excess b6 and b12 through multivitamins are 3 times more prone to cancer. recent study

God, you are cancer. I actually hope you kys.