Can you build muscle and lose fat at the same time?

Can you build muscle and lose fat at the same time?

If you do it as a noob, but it's still better to focus on one at a time.

hmm

during beginner gains it's very possible and even common. maybe 6 months into lifting, if you're lifting regularly, then it gets tougher. maybe beginner gains last longer for other guys tho

Looks like tits, Asian genetics sucks donkey Kong dic, small penis, feminine face, small bones, shit breath and hive mind culture. I would rather be Tyrone or Abdullah before being Asian. Whitepower :-)

Supposedly you can gain a small amount of muscle while cutting, but it won't be anything spectacular like you see with noob gains

Not really op no.

Our bodies are naturally adapted to extreme poverty. Muscles are extremely energy expensive and thus our bodies will NOT build muscle unless we're in caloric surplus.

Being in surplus means you won't lose any fat.

that nigga's married to a cute 5'11 latina who implies being kinky all the time in her videos imo.

>eat clean
>lift weights
Yes

>white people willingly destroying their own people from subhuman low iq niggers but trying to make fun of asains

yes you can. our bodies are not unidirectional machines.

As a natty? No.

Yes.
>exercise builds muscle
>exercise burns fat
>eating enough calories to build muscle
>not eating enough calories to gain fat

Most guys get fat while trying to get bigger because they think all weight gain is muscle gain. You really only need an extra 250 or so calories per day to replace calories burned from exercise while providing enough for growth, especially if you are natty. The eat big to get big thing works if you are on steroids.

yes

also this I am doing it now because I cut all bread/wheat food from my diet, and only get carbs from strawberries or bananas or my clean bulk mass gainer that has a 1.5:1 carb to protein ratio. No beer, no junk food, chicken motherfuckin breasts, no fun, all glory

>tall latinas will never ever go for me
Wow. This is the worst feel I've experienced in a while.

tbqh, the only good latinas are the small ones they're so cute i just wanna make one my gf and cuddle with them

>not eating more protein than carbs

Yeah, if you're on gear.

This, 4th year liftan, still look like shit.

No you are just desperately trying to keep any muscle you might have gained whilst you were a fat bastard

Yes.
Up to a point.
Once you've exhausted the newbie muscle gains and your body starts to get really into getting rid of the excess body mass to feed itself.
You're not going to be gaining much of anything. Only, if you're lucky, maintaining the muscle you built.

As a beginner, it's likely you will. However, after a while, it'll be very hard. Maybe if you eat a shit ton of protein and keep carbs to a minimum, it could be possible.

It's best to just cycle though