Why are girls so happy

why are girls so happy

They're like children

life's easy when there's no expectations for you

They try to appear happy because it is socially desired

yeah.

Damn this board is so enlightened

They're living life on easy mode.

This. Imagine all you really had to do was marry a semi successful guy. How could you ever stress about your future while young then?

Well, what if you're an uggo?

>419
>429
>439
I'm impressed

They're not happy. They just do what they're told and hope for validation and acceptance.

>no real risk in life
>societal safety net
>no pressure to achieve anything
>copious amounts of external validation

doesn't apply to girls born into shit families, obviously, but generally it's true

you're women aren't you

Because the other half of the month they're cunts.

you just have to marry an uggo semi succesful guy

who the fuck makes this kind of threats

If I was having sex as often as the average woman I'd be happy all the time too.

Successful uggos marry attractive gold diggers.

And semi-successful uggos marry uggo gold diggers.

life as an average white woman is literally easymode. You have to be a 9/10 WASP chad from a privileged background to experience something equivalent to that

I don't know about that, mate. I know hot girls who go for months or evern years without sex. Basically, they open their legs for chads or rich dudes and no one else. They're not like us men who are willing to settle for some 6/10 just so we can get off.

No, they don't. They marry semi-attractive gold diggers. It's math.

and yet they complain the most... fucking cunts

>I know hot girls who go for months or evern years without sex.
Good enough for me.

Don't hold it against them. Women are like perpetual teenagers. Of course they're going to complain a lot.

>he has never seen an uggo female married to some dude who can provide for her and her children.
Just take a look at any small town you mong. Also in the US, where you are probably from at least 50% of females are uggos (because that is how much of your females are obese).Think they all care for themselves?

fpbp

because they are dumb

Sorry, I'm eastern Euro, mate. Ugly broads are DOA here.

sounds like something a woman would say

>>>r9k

because they got life on easy mode

Life's on easy mode for most of them.
if you're born average or above you're set.
Making money is easier for you, society will generally favour you over everyone else, you've got the upper hand in social interactions, legal matters, dating, etc.

You're essentially allowed to be a spoiled little shit your whole life doing whatever the fuck you want and be excused for it then still go marry some desperate beta cuck who'll take you in and share his resources with you.

I'm honestly amazed how society has handed so much power over to a gender that is so emotionally driven and irrational.
I've seen women on countless occasions in their 20s and 30s throwing tantrums and pouting like children, it's honestly amazing to me.

This is absolutely the correct answer, but the khv who post here won't get it. The average woman is fucking miserable trying to compete with all the Stacys on her instagram feed. /r9k/ posters think they have it easy because they want a woman, but they have no ability to consider that women want something different.