I have $12k in BTC to throw at an alt. (my total portfolio is worth about $180k...

I have $12k in BTC to throw at an alt. (my total portfolio is worth about $180k, but most of my positions are set right now)

LEND ME YOUR INVESTING POWERS BIZ! CAN WE GET A 5X???!

check out Dcorp (DRP). market cap is around $6 million and tokens just released.

NTWK on etherdelta

Be careful.

DCORP is a security.

Regulators can come and ban your token anytime. You're walking on a thin ice.

www.ethereumplatinum.xyz

already trading above presale on EtherDelta

IOTA. Boyoooohhh

Metaverse

>ARK, NEO, OMG, ETH, BQX, XMR, IOT.
If you don't own these, then you hate money.

Jump into REQ. All the way up

Monaco of course.

>Have to lock up tokens to get the premium cards.
>Premium cards are dope af
>Cards aren't even out yet

When these cards hit the market, hundreds of thousands (or more) tokens will be locked away.
Supply and demand. Do the math.

Fedora coin, Kibicoin, & Litcoin plus have all had over a 1000% increase nearing 2000%. I'd invest in these when they fall heavily as they are very volatile. But as of right now, try for honey as it has had a 70% loss while carbon coin dropped about 74% over the past 24hr. Those increases should be to your advantage if they skyrocket.

Ark.
Your $12k will be $60k by December and twice that by Jan

Only good answer in this thread

BlockNet DYOR

POSW
/thread

REQ or Coss

The Bitch used her Boyfriends TokenCard to buy the Fur and Nosejob. Signs cant be any more clear what to buy.

Raiden, get in now before it moons

Nice, sold 100k

Short term? REQ.
Long term? LINK.

> the Airbnb of cloud computing
> french-chinese project (offices in Lyon and HK)
> 3 Phd in computer-science with background in distributed computing
> founders are former scientists study in the distributed computing since 15 years (cf. Gilles Fedak and Haiku He on Google Scholar)
> team designed grid computing softwares used in scientific research (Bitdew, XtremWeb-HEP, and authored several algorithm in the field
> sponsored by the CNRS, Chinese Academy of Science, Tsingua university and INRIA (french and chinese equivalent of the MIT)
> supported by the french state (part of the NETVA program)
member of the EEA
> released their product (the V1) at the Devcon3 the 3rd of November
> did an AMA on reddit the 8th of November
> focused on providing off-chain computing power to Dapps and a range of other fields at term (finance, research, VR, etc…)
> works one an innovant PoCo (Proof of Contribution algorithm)
> business contacts with IBM and microsoft
> RLC (the token) is used for staking and payment
> 90% of the tokens already in circulation
> already on Bittrex, HitBTC, Liqui and Upbitary

UPCOMING ROADMAP'S MILESTONES:
> will release the first decentralized app store by mid december
> immediately after the dapp store will go live there will be a dapp development challenge to grow the iexec platform ecosystem
> team will talk at a big supercomputing\cloud computing conference in denver, colorado
> marketing firm has just been hired and they'll start to target both developer and investor communities
> in the first weeks of december the chinese website will be launched

salt (easily a good choice with huge potential, but if you come in now its abit pricey)
verge (cheap as fuck and its guaranteed to moon)
request (guaranteed to moon, cheap,team is ok)
civic (cheap coin that has great potential,but the team lacks marketing)
0x (great potential,cheap)
stellar lumens (don't know anything about it other that its cheap and its have some nice bumps)

you can also go for omisego and aragon which are both expensive but are shielded from extreme dips and might yield more

you welcome

ONLY ONE MILLION EVER
XBC
This coin will be huge in the future

Approximate Total Coin Supply by Year (Inflation fixed at 20%)
Year Coins Minted Coins

2016 90000 18000
2017 108000 21600
2018 129600 25920
2019 155520 31104
2020 186624 37324
2021 223948 44789
2022 268738 53747
2023 322486 64497
2024 386983 77396
2025 464380 92876
2026 557256 111451
2027 668707 133741
2028 802449 160489
2029 962938 192587
2030 1000000 0

ONLY ONE MILLION EVER
XBC
This coin will be huge in the future
Veeky Forums hates XBC but you shouldn't write it off, it's worth looking into, far less shitty than it seems at first glance and definitely underappreciated for its potential longevity and network strength I will hold it regardless of whether merchants adopt just for its properties as a hedge against btc. If you cost average it as a btc holder I think it's a better hedge than even bch or other alts because the network is very reliable and the holders generally seem mature and long-term oriented from the price action in the past. people think unit supply doesn't matter but it does in the sense that a smaller supply gives the price action better "resolution" in that the market cap varies less with the price action than large supply coins. that aspect combined with network strength, place on polo, and the other factors I mentioned are all reasons I think it's a good hedge against btc and worth running wherever you have 556 mb free

jump into GRS for a quick 100% flip

ZAP/NLC2

This.