Reminder that this is the result of doing SS PERFECTLY

Reminder that this is the result of doing SS PERFECTLY

Reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a meme?

Udder perfection

No he actually did SS under Rip's guidance

nigga i dont get it. hes obviously bulked up. how did he look after cutting from this?

>cutting
lmao thats for faggots
GOMAD all the way

But what are his lifts?

He was 235lbs, Squat 395 lbs, Deadlift 450lbs, Bench 195 lbs

Zach Evetts
March 1, 2010
Bodyweight: 242
Bodyfat % measured at 7 skinfold sites (equation detailed below): 20.95%
LBM: 191.29 lbs.
Bodyweight increase in 15.4 weeks: 25 lbs
191.29 - 177.07 = 14.22 lbs. LBM increase
14.22/25 = 56.8% of gain as LBM, .92 lb./week

Equation: 1.112 - .00043499(x) + .00000056(x^2) - .0028826(age) = body density

(4.57/body density - 4.142)100 = Bodyfat %
Skinfold total: 162mm, 7 sites measured and marked

Equipment used: Lange Skinfold Caliper (Cambridge Scientific)

Current pictures below, without a shirt for those of you "into" this sort of thing.

Now, it may be that I don't know how to use skinfold calipers, but you assume that at your PERIL. These pictures clearly show a male at about 20-22% bodyfat. It may even be that I shopped the pictures, but I know even less about that than I do lighting. The fact is that Zach has gained 78 lbs. in 6 months, 46 lbs. of which is LBM. His squat has gone from 145 x 5 to 345 x 5. Anyone who says otherwise is either calling me a liar or is saying that I don’t know how to weigh and measure bodyfat. That’s fine, and we can settle it whenever you want to. Anyone who says that skinfold caliper testing in the hands of an experienced operator is inaccurate compared to hydrostatic weighing is unfamiliar with the procedures. Furthermore, Zach is not taking steroids, and anybody who claims this is full of shit, as is anyone who says that X lbs. of LBM/year are the absolute maximum that can be gained. We do it here all the time, and you can too if you do the program correctly.

>He was 235lbs
>Bench 195 lbs
is this a joke?

Reminder that results depend largely on hormonal levels.

>is fat
>doesn't even have fatceps
SS was a mistake

Mirin those wide shoulders

this lad would be mad aesthetic if he was less fat

reminder that strength wont build muscle mass

who cares about lifts. do you think girls give a shit how much you bench. its all about how big your muscles are

Why did they take thus pic? Seems counter-productive from a marketing perspective.

>Training for 'girls'

Sup loser, still a virgin?

what do you train for?

well that's just not true

We have no more photos of Zach for almost ten years. He's probably buried under Rips' gym.

>Be fat
>Decide to do SS
>Not focusing on cardio to burn all that fat first
You deserve this if you are that fucking dumb.

>Decide to do meme SS
>focus on getting stronger
>getting absolutely 0 pumps on any exercise
>only trains his CNS nervous system
>wonders why he didnt gain any muscle
>nice one /fit

>lifting weights doesnt burns calories
read the sticky. it was made for DYELS like you.

and here we have the meta-scientist with no-gains.

i bet you track your lifts and try to set PR's.

tell me has your tricep grown alot these last 3 months? Oh no? damn that sucks dude. Keep trying to break them pr's tho senpai

>Implying it burns the same amount of calories as cardio does
You go read it dumb shit.

I did SS for a week but after seeing a number of threads like these I'm doing to start a six-day a week PPL on Monday (reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/) How does it look?

And people wonder why there's a perception that SS neglects upper-body

>cns nervous system
What like getting a fucking cold?
Yea inject me with some aids to train my CNS
also like how you call it central nervous system nervous system.

and yet its still true, how bou dah cash me outside

going* to* start*

Whats fucking true you just pointed at an entire organ and said train that.
How about you get your dead meme, your trash troll and gtfo.

Please leave

next time ur maxing out ur bench doing 3-4 reps, ask yourself will this make my muscles bigger

I lift because I have to

this has nothing to do with SS
this is the result of being a disgusting consumer pig that eats three meals a day.

> eating breakfast just after you wake up
> greek god physique
pick one

>maxing out
>3-4 reps
You know that 3-4 is your training reps not your max?

Greeks were a bunch of manlets. You just go starve yourself so you can aspire to one day have the same physique as a fucking manlet.

you put on enough so that you max out at 3-4 reps. that's called maxing out at 3-4 reps

would you recommend intermittent fasting? what eating period works the best if I lift in the afternoon? like 2-10 pm? I'm usually in class until like 3 at least so it works out pretty well

Height progression was never linear. it jumped by a huge amount in the past hundred years and only due to the fact that thirsty women think its hot that guys are tall which is why the main reason a lot of western society is taller then other societies. You as a male and caring about height is just submitting to pussy you wannabe chad.

Reminder that SS is finished after 6-9 months. Do you expect to look like Klokov after not even a year of natty lifting and eating at a caloric surplus

>having pointer tracking on and cropping your images so no one will see the top bar and call you a haxor

>caring about what girls think

It's not just for show.
Pic related. See the space between the markers?
Dead space. It doesn't work. Can't be tapped or anything.

>nothing to do with SS
He was handpicked and trained by Rippetits himself
He is his magnum opus

>All of this shit to defend wanting to look like a manlet
lol

>be me 5'8 158lb new to any sort of lifting
>on second month of SS on a calorie deficit

my main goal right now is to get rid of my fat and slim down while putting on some noob muscle. should I not be doing SS? i never see anything positive about the program here

do WS4SB

OK, virgin.

Odd. How did he know I'm a virgin?

So excercises like SS and SL are ok for a few months but i cant see anyone not modifying these soon.
Dropping some to 3x5 and adding accessories.

SS has too little volume for anyone except the genetic elite to make any muscle gains.

Getting fat isn't gaining muscle, SS just has pathetic volume, you're not gonna get bigger after like 4 months of training, and rippetoe trained people on starting strength templates for years. They all look like shit, get really fucking fat and are only "strong" at specific lifts.

I live in israel and my gym is named after him. He was based but dyel as fuck lmao

>Dropping some to 3x5 and adding accessories.

you're right, it burns more

Oh yeah, totally fat. He probably hasn't seen his dick since 2009 cause of that fupa.

Im pretty fat and can see my dick just fine. I think that only becomes an issue when you hit the super obese levels

I remember I walked into the gym to do SS and when I got to Barbell Rows I said wtf I'm not doing this shit, what a great decision in hindsight

Not for girls you fucking autist. I lift so I can be like guts

>SS
>barbell rows