Tatoos

my gf is forcing me to get at least 2 tattoos. i brainstormed these with her and she said ok. problem is i dont want to be known as the meathead. problem is I don't give a fuck. so fit, what would you do ?

for reference we have a child and when we first met i wasnt juicing.

Looks good to me, do it

Ever noticed how no intelligent person has tattoos?

>my gf is forcing me

She has three tattoos up one arm, and sat me down to saying going to go with her next week or im not the man she thought i was

>forcing me to get at least 2 tattoos

Ok one should say any female name other than hers and the other should be 1488. That should teach her a lesson about forcing you to get inked.

An upper pubic tattoo is trashy and kinda hot on a guy

t.fag

>my gf is forcing me to get at least 2 tattoos
>my gf is forcing me
>gf is forcing
>forcing

wtf man, I guess you have bigger problems like which tatoos to get, like having an abusive bitch being the mother of your child...

But besides that: if you're really about to get 2 tatoos, why not simply put more thought into it and actually come up with ones that have actual meaning to you and/or your loved ones?
Tats should never be rushed; if you don't like them you'll regret it for a looong time.

PS: text tats always look like shit and low class

"Eat" should be on your face. And what do you want to be injected in your ass?

>my gf is forcing me

She cares for our son. Raised him for 2 years now. She finally decided to get a tattoo reminder of him and thats why ive been harassed about this. Shes nothing to me and i want to make this as petty as possible which is why the lift eat inject tats are still possibilities

>she's nothing to me
>she's forcing me to get at least 2 tattoos

Get fucked, op

because i was a skeleton before i met her

Of course she does, she's his mom.

>Shes nothing to me
Then dump her don't go getting tattooed because she nagged you about it.

You should just drop the kid off at a church door or something, you're both too retarded and unfit to be good parents.

only by the mother of my child. ignoring her text messages for the sake of sanity. and for their livelihood.

Have some self-respect holy shit

Seconded. The kid has no chance

you have no idea. probably a tween with a good upringing. drop your lifts in here or fuck off.

say something inspirational like "my son isn't going to live on as a tattoo" or some shit

He's trolling you stupid cuck

Say "I don't want a tatto... It's my body, no one has the right to tattoo my body! And if someone tattoos you in a way or a place that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good!"

Is this bait?
How beta are you to put a tattoo because your SO tells you to?

I know people meme a bit too much about "hur dur you have to be the alpha dog in the relationship" but this is straight door mat tier, grow a pair.

she, a skinny hot bitch who tat half her arm for our son. her job ? be a good mother and eat less than 1500 cals.

my job? eat 6k calls, steron, gym every day, wake our child up, feed him, bathe him, pay for her life, pay for my life, pay for my childs life

you're not even old enough to know. shes the mother of my child and has custody.

>my gf is forcing me
>to get at least 2 tattoos

cuck

she caught me.

>my gf is forcing me to get at least 2 tattoos.
m8......

Tell her she's a degenerate, in the name of Allah.

reddit is over the corner and then straight ahead

>GF
>demanding permanent changes in your life

Not an acceptable combo

Nice bait friendo

sounds like you're the fucking mother you fucking faggot

tell your husband no

>this entire thread
the state of the world in 2017

idk about tattoos personally, but ever notice how almost every woman's fantasy guy has at least a couple tattoos?

>my gf is forcing me
stopped reading there.

This is why I find it so funny banging juice head fellas gfs. Such a faggot, you obviously have zero personality dump that bitch because she's already getting railed by someone else she's just bullying you mate testing you pushing you.

Some how you have a child and a gf, but you are still a massive faggot. Don't get any tattoos because some broad you knocked up wants you too. Tonight when your dominatrix has passed out search her purse for you balls. Then take a firm grip on your shoulders and pull you head out off your ass in sets of 5x5.

I've seen people far worse off than this story so I gave him the benefit of doubt; if he is serious, there's no need not to analyze his problem.
Funnily enough, if he was trolling I'm not the only one who fell for it.

How would she get custody if she doesn't work and you literally said you do everything for the kid? You're being an obvious troll.

Yeah, but she has the PUSSY. And she is a strong womyn

>tattoos
confirmed subhuman

>who tat half her arm for our son.

What does getting a tattoo do for your son? You make it sound like getting a tattoo is a sacrifice for the benefit of somebody else.

How about take the money you would have spent on a tattoo and put it into a college fund you fucking retard.

>my gf--
Weak b8.

>She finally decided to get a tattoo reminder of him

>she has to get a reminder to remember she has a son
wew lad that's some white trash shit right there.

Tattoos are degenerate, don't be a retard.

Grow a fucking pair you raging faggot beta bitch, dont get a fuckass tat if you aint wanting none, what a fucking bitch, both of you.

need to sort your girlfriend out so she drops this low class garbage.
for the sake of you child's future

Don't get a tattoo. I've never gotten one and I most likely never will unless I REALLY change, which I never have in almost 26 years of being alive.

If I did though, I'd get one of these

cuck

She's putting the future of your child at risk over tattoos? get her to text that, then let a divorce lawyer take her out.

>tfw dont really dig tattoos on myself and more now than ever since it's everywhere
>have some scars on the inside of my forearm when I was on some heavy shit and did some retarded stuff
>always self conscious about it, have been noticed a few times which is shameful and embarassing as fuck
>always considering getting a tattoo there to hide it

oh well, even if I did I wouldnt know what to put there

this is why ill get them. fine itll get the bitch off my back but if it opens the door to many other bitches why not. plus i wanna be mired

This entire thread is bait

>my gf is forcing me to

What kind of stupid fucking bullshit am I reading here?

What the fuck do you mean your gf is 'forcing' you to get tattoos? Are you a submissive and she's your dom or somesuch shit? WTF?

Also your 'tattoo designs' are beyond retarded.

Are you just dumb or is this bait? I think it more likely this is bait.

I'm not even going to open this thread but it should read
>getting tattoos for any woman

idk if you can get anything injection related cause I was like lmao inject semen but then I was like lmao pin dicks in my ass
you can't win

You dumb cunt. First it's tattoos that you don't want, what's next? She's pushing your limits to see what she can get away with. It doesn't end here with ink. Put your fucking foot down son or it just gets worse from here on out.

You over whatever shit you were doing back then? If so, it's a mark of pride. Every time you see it you get to look back on where you've been and how far you've gotten since then. Unless you're still a druggie piece of shit, then kys.

>it's a mark of pride.

that's even more cringey to me than the actual cuts

I am over it though

I got banned for posting a cartoon with mild nudity? Why is this ok?

A popular prison tattoo is a rooster on your calf muscle so you can say you have a cock that goes past your knee
Also "your name" on your ass

That is fucking pathetic m8.
You're not seriously going to entertain this hoe's Demands are you???
Stand up for yourself!! Or do you want your son to grow up to be a pushover too?
Don't let yourself be pressurised into something you have ZERO interest in doing and are permanent without expensive treatment.
>get transfer tatoos that can be washed off to fool her for a few days then tell her to fuck off when she throws a tantrum

>gf is forcing me

also, my gf says to dump your gf because she's bitch.

looks sick breh, dont listen to these losers

My GF made me get tats too bro. We broke up and I hate them now. Anyways, pic of GF or what bro

So not being a man means you to be submissive to a hoe, dump her and man up.

>our son
>raised him
He's not your biological son, is he?
Don't you fuckin dare to tell me that you're getting this cuck'd, mate! Don't you dare!

That's what you get for fooling around with 3d. As always the waifu system is superior

But you're not the man she thought you were? Whybother.jpg