So... this is the power of steroids

So... this is the power of steroids...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1h5ZNE9OcE
youtu.be/SnWmAcH21o4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steroids aren't magic bro they just take what you're doing right already and make it 10x more effective. When you're not dieting/lifting right, no amount of steroids in the world will help you.

What about those studies just sitting on your ass while on test you gain more muscle than while lifting as a natty?

incoming roid rage

I think blaha is lying and isn't on roids st all. He just wants to fit in.

That makes no sense.

aren't roids illegal in the us?
I mean the guy who is all muh patriotism and is breaking the law at the same time is kinda funny
on the other hand, it is blaha we are talking about...

The power of steroids and never training and just sitting on your fat ass.
Blaha probably goes to the gym once a week if he looks like that on roids.

Isn't 250mg test once a week pretty low?

There's a guy at my gym who says he does 500mg a week and he isn't huge, but he is pretty big.

Most of the studies pin their guys with 400-600mg /week.......so I wonder why Blaha would go low as 250mg?

blaha is mentally handicapped and lies like a gay cocksucker. i dont understand fit and their obsession with youtube personalities, except for rich of course

neither do his videos, a reoccurring theme?

>takes what you're doing an makes it 10 times more effective

So, if you don't exercise and don't test roids, you have a small amount of muscle, but if you do take roids, you'll have more muscle for doing the same thing

engage your brain

its a natural thing
primeval tribes had optimum number of people, and so our brain evolved to have that number of people in the "circle"
if you have less, then it is being compensated by following celebrities, imaginary characters etc
google dunbar number

Did you miss the line bellow that says 100mg of tren ace ed (every day)? That's 700mg of tren a week. Now, keep in mind that trenbolone is five (5) times more anabolic than testosterone. Really, the only reason he's taking test at all is because his natural production is shut down by the tren.

>i dont understand fit and their obsession with youtube personalities,

I just watch the train wrecks, blaha, delray misfits, genova, etc.

The point is that even if he trains like shit the roids would still give him a physique equal or better than a natty lifter's, according to these studies.

I don't get how Blaha looks so bad. He spends at least some time in the gym yet has zero definition. Boogie could do curls for a month and have bigger arms then Blaha.

other people are fake natty
jason blaha is fake juicer

He was in britain at the time

This is the power of a man unable to cut under 5000 calories a day, if he wasn't on steroids he would on my 500 lbs life show

This. Dudes so full of shit his eyes are brown

it makes all of the sense

>He spends at least some time in the gym

No he doesn't. He goes to the gym very, very few times a week, does the same ~5 (being generous) compound exercises for 3x5 then leaves. There are also shots taken from his videos proving he spends over 5 minutes resting between sets. He's a fucking tub of lard.

Anyone who likes this guy deserves to be banned from Veeky Forums.

which is true, if you arent eating 5000+ calories every day. under all that flab there is probably a decent physique.

It actually makes a lot of sense

because that and the phenergan are all he's really taking as per his doc's prescription to combat chronically high cortisol levels.

the rest is utter bullshit

the ai's combined with tren would definitely nuke estrogen binding to the point of severe side effects. their doses also dont make any sense because nolva is much stronger than adex which does nothing at .5 mg and there's no need to take both.

you don't take 120 mcg of clen ed without cramping, skyhigh heartrate, jittering, generally being agitated as fuck. unless it's increadibly underdosed. it would help clear his breathing too.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=K1h5ZNE9OcE

>you don't take 120 mcg of clen ed without cramping, skyhigh heartrate, jittering, generally being agitated as fuck. unless it's increadibly underdosed.

That's false. Clen is sold legally in pharmacies where I live and I've taken doses like that without any real side effect, except maybe an elevated heart beat.

>no that's the Iron Reverse Fake Natty

REMINDER lol

youtu.be/SnWmAcH21o4

Holy fuck 5 different things that aren't even AAS.

This is why people think steroids cause serious health problems, I mean, they can, but very rarely on their own at sane doses.

>my experience is everyone's experience

>700mg tren/week
>still looks like a natty

>7 drugs
>5 of which aren't even juice
>4 of which aren't even PEDs

Please be real

This doesn't apply to anything beyond a couple months

Lean mass =/= muscle

Test adds lots of water and bullshit. That is lean mass.

That's not what I said. You claimed that there's no way he could take clen without those sides, which is not true. It's different for everyone.

Water is not considered lean mass lol.

>Takes a laundry list of meds
>Still looks like shit

He's already a high test alpha male so he doesn't need much more, unlike your beta fuck buddy at the gym

The longer I look at this, the sadder it gets.

>their doses also dont make any sense because nolva is much stronger than adex which does nothing at .5 mg and there's no need to take both.

They are different classes of compounds and you're full of shit. Nolva doesn't suppress estrogen, only blocks it in certain tissues. There absolutely are reasons to use both.

Water in the form of glycogen and subcutaneous water
is considered fat free mass fucking retards.

>because that and the phenergan are all he's really taking as per his doc's prescription to combat chronically high cortisol levels.

What doctor is going to perscribe 250mg of test a week?

If you're a mercenary reptilian illuminati alpha male 250mg/wk is barely physiological level

Blaha is still around? Are fitmisc etc still at war with him or have they gotten bored?

That's actually some profound blaha analysis

Poor bastard makes 3 videos every single day now. His viewers have dropped considerably.

So he is doing SS or SL, he is clearly permabulking

I remember back when he got really cocky because he was close to hitting 100,000 subs.

Is this what permabulk looks like?

That was before he went full autism.

Blaha is fat as fuck you retard. Of course he looks like shit. He might have the greatest muscle physicue of all time for all we know. We just cant see it

The dude is a poster-boy for klinefelter's. He has proven on video that he isn't fertile as well. I believe that he is on TRT from the doc for this reason. He may have taken other drugs but this guy goes to the gym maybe twice a month to get footage and that's it. He's a big lying tub of shit.

He's a manlet though

even then the results are ridiculous...i mean if it's not actually 10x vs placebo even 2x is obviously insanely better.

See His physique is shit under the fat.

GOD FUCKING DAMMINT

NATTY LIFTING IS A SCAM

REEEEEEEEEE

I don't get why you people go so far out of your way to try to make some random fitness youtuber look bad on Veeky Forums. I'm gonna go subscribe to his channel and like all his videos

Hi, Jason.

he probably takes fake shit

Is Blaha pro-Trump?

Yeah and Blaha does have more muscle than the average sack of shit who plays WoW all day. Just proves the point, steroids aren't magic.

And he has far less muscle than a dedicated natty, never mind a tren-user.

I've always suspected this. Genova makes the same claims but we all know they are false.

Fucking hell. If that's really what he looked like back in 2012, then to his credit, even with all the fat, he has improved quite a bit.

Genova takes shit for sure. One day he can bench 350, then 3 weeks later he can barely do 4 reps with 220. Brother PJ was definitely giving him pro hormones.

> When you're not dieting/lifting right,

Stop saying "dieting" like its hard. Eat more calories than you burn and get enough protein ooh wowzies so fucking hard kys pls.

If you want to include your water bloating as lean mass go ahead.

Imagine being so insecure that you use steroids, and then being so sensitive about it that you demand your water weight be seen as impressive

>Steroids aren't magic bro they just take what you're doing right already and make it 10x more effective.

That is fookin magic mate

This

There's like three or four good fitness youtubers, of which maybe one tries making "informative" videos, and the rest is following trainwrecks that are just fucking hilarious.

I discovered the Del Ray Misfits this week and it's fucking hilarious, like discovering a new season of Always Sunny in Philadelphia where the cast is switched for gymbros. Big Lenny and his PTSD makes the most hilarious duo with the Pisslord.

Pro hormones, absolutely, but he's never ran a cycle.

>klinefelter's makes you taller
>he's still 5'5

Imagine how short he would be if was born normal

when he lived in London he was liberal and vegan, now in Texas he's conservative and talks about muh bacon and guns. He doens't have any real beliefs

>Blaha