Year 2020

year 2020.
designer babies are possible and you have a wife.

how tall do you make your son, how much test does he have naturally, whats his IQ, what sport/event would he most proficient at naturally?

>how tall do you make your son
2000 ft

>how much test does he have naturally
80,000 ng/dl before puberty

>whats his IQ
immeasurably high

>what sport/event would he most proficient at naturally
Yes.

>wanting a son taller than you

Why not just make him black and fuck ur wife

your mind is poisoned.

>year 2020.
>designer babies are possible and you have a wife

Maybe in China where they're actually doing this research. America and Europe have banned this stuff because eugenics are evil... somehow.

I'd make a space marine.

What was the point of this thread?

Of course everyone is just going to pick the most absurdly high answers.

Only for poor people. I guarantee you when it becomes possible all the rich kids are going to be genetically perfected overgods and the white race is back to feudalism.

There is only one answer to this question

Using crispr editing to get rid of possible genetic diseases and improving your offsprings health and future means we're gonna create legions of multi eye coloured barbie doll supersoldiers according to every soccermom on facebook

Screening for diseases is one thing, the kind of modifications the OP is talking about is pretty much banned in the West. The chinks don't give a shit, though. Pretty soon we're going to be competing against 190cm, 190 IQ chinamen.

>tfw 193cm, 150 IQ half-chinaman
u scared yet whaitu piggu?

>Move to China while Big White Cocks are still in high-demand
>Marry a Chinese girl
>Get her pregnant when advanced genetic engineering becomes possible
>Congratulations - you're now among the ancestors of the next stage in Homonid evolution.

Depends. How big is your dick?

130 - more is detrimental to being a normal person

any sport bar basketball

Normal people are fucking shit. No one wants to be a normal person, even normal people want to be exceptional people.

~7x6. does jelqing work to get 8" meme mode?

No, it will just break your dick. 7x6 is good in real life. My 6.5 incher has never gotten any complaints.

Quick rundown on the guy on the left please

Olivier Richters. He's 7'2 and is the tallest bodybuilder in the world.

They've started in USA too, a month or so ago. On embryos. We DNA arms race now, baby

On a side note, I can 100% guarantee there are black sites funded with CIA cash developing supersoldiers as we speak

Wonder how things would ultimately pan out in a far future where this is widespread. If everyone got built to a standard of genetic superiority, would our competitive instincts dissolve?
Is anyone Chad when everyone's Chad?

(((somehow)))

6'1", high test, high IQ, fighting

I don't see how that could go wrong.

>10ft
>IQ not bound to human measures
>10000ng/dl
>hand to hand combat

I mean if you wouldn't make your son a god emperor then you are basically cucking your own genetic line desu baka senpai

now you're thinking

there's always that little possible improvement that's always possible
plus, grass is always greener etc

Imagine it would be hell for anyone born slightly before it becomes common place. Normies would become like cripples in the eyes of a generation that could outstrip them in any endeavor.

>eugenics are evil... somehow
>he actually wants the (((government))) deciding who can and cannot have children

>people can't genetically engineer corn without weird side effects giving everyone cancer
>people think they're going to be able to genetically engineer their babies without half of them turning into weird high iq flipper babies with mega aspergers or other weird fucking side effects
LOL

as high as possible
as high as possible
as high as possible
olympic level at every single sport

what dumb questions

Height: 5'11
Iq: above normal
Sport: cycling

It would either
a) Develop into a Warhammer40k neofeudalism where the genetic modifications are unevenly distributed and the superhuman military class rules over an unmodified worker class.
b) Be something like the Nietzscheans from Andromeda where everyone is aiming towards further and further genetic enhancement and constant accelerated evolution in the event it is available to everyone.

Yes?

People are fucking stupid and need to be beaten into shape like the animals we are.

> hapa children
> You name your first born son elliot.

What could go wrong?

>not having private eugenics

No one will stand between me and my beautiful afro-asian-muslim-aryan designer baby.

Max it all out doc.

>how tall do you make your son
I have no idea what's going to be considered manlet on Veeky Forums in three years.

>yfw genetically engineered superpowered supreme gentleman
Holy shit.
How will roasties defend themselves?

>private eugenics
Yeah I can't see how that could go wrong.

>gubament eugenics
Yeah I can't see how that could go wrong.

>warning about muslim threat
>propagating eugenics

Serbs were always years ahead of us

quick rundown on these two?

I realize Americans are afraid of the government because their government told them there's communists under the bed but they would have a vested interest in creating a new generation that is universally better than the previous.

What country are you from? I'm assuming goverment run eugenics in your country would only make everyone black muslims.

The UK, specifically Northern Ireland.

imagine being this scared of the future

People have predicted designer babies in the next 4 years ever since Haber and Bosch made ammonia.

You should split from the UK before they forcibly enrich you with muzzies.

>there's communists under the bed
More like in the government.

I would make a 8'5", 500lbs, 12%bf killermachine with a 8x8 cock, 10/10 face and 200IQ

My mom was a 35 year old alcoholic when she had me. That shouldn't have been legal. My "life" is endless suffering.

8x8 would look pretty small on a 8'5" frame
also at that size and mass your son may experience a very short life unless he has a very big heart 4 u

Technically the West lost against (((communism))), that is the reason why more than half a million white children are hold as sexslaves by shitskins in the Uk alone.

but everything above 8x8 only attracts supersluts. normal women would be ripped apart.

>heart failure
that's why i give him 2 hearts

He'd have 1600ng/dl test, 200 IQ and be a rugby prodigy. The catch? He'd be 4'9'' for his entire adult life. Let's put the manlet personality to the ultimate test.

Get a rope then little buddy.
You only exist because that 35 year old alcoholic decided not to have an abortion.

There is no "if only you had a different mother" that's fucking stupid and makes no logical sense on any level.