/fraud/

Read the leddit wiki before asking your homongous retarded questions: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

NO SOURCE TALK

old one :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSn1g-6h1OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ed-uH1p5vJw
youtube.com/watch?v=lpZ1iqx3uOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why shouldn't I draw and pin with the same needle?

>when you try to open your HCG ampulle

The women in these pictures seem like accessories to these chads. Interesting

are there any negative side effects to ghrp?

drawing makes it duller

draw needles are too big to pin.

You can actually draw with pin needles (lets say 25-27g). Most people just cant be bothered to draw with such a small needle, thus they buy extra needles just to draw faster, and then swap it for a smaller needle to pin it.

I'm scared, but fuck it I guess. I'm 23 now so gotta go big
ppl always ask if I'm roiding now when (lifetime)natty so dunno if it's worth it

doing 16 or even 20 weeks wont do you more harm than 12 weeks would.

normies have retarded low standards, be happy about it. Once you are on gear you will be a god compared to them

Huh i did not know spilled hcg was red

>2013
>not just crushing the bottle in your hand and letting the spice permeate your wounds

not gonna make it

How is hairloss on adrol?

I draw and pin with a 31g. Takes 4 minutes to draw if you heat the test first

(srs) question again; is it possible to get HCG without injecting it? Seems troublesome to mix it and inject

i wonder if these kids know that their instagram photo from when they were 15 is the thread image of a bunch of autists discussing steroids and whinging about their exes

Whats better Pharmacom or Alpha Pharma?

Your ban

Im not talking about sources though

If I took one dianabol pill only every day, what would happen?

Its not hard.
Get an ampulle with hcg, and empty sterile vial and 10ml of bacwater.

Open your hcg ampulle without cutting yourself like i did, draw 2ml of bacwater, spill it into the ampulle and wait a few seconds.
Then draw the shit in your ampulle and inject it into your empty vial. Then draw another 8ml of bacwater and inject that into your vial too.

>troublesome to inject hcg, but not test.
lul

you would become stay puft man

allright thanks my guy
have a rare

Gonna be buying some melatonan 2 from the gay chink animal, any other peptide would be worth it? Thanks bbs

man i wish my source offered mk677. That stuff may not give you gains but its a quality of life compound from what i read.

reee

wew i cut my hand so hard it actually hurts to form a fist.
looks like im gonna skip gym today reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

holy fuck some of the shit you people use is crazy..
I am on my first cycle of 500mg test e/week but you guys take it to a whole other level or drug abuse

Beginner here, planning my first cycle test e + anavar. Is this legit? Seems too cheap for anavar

u should have watched youtube video on how to open ampule

My normal tdee is around 2400 calories

I'm currently on test e 500/week + dbol 40mg eod

How many calories should i be eating?

I personally wouldn't recommend an oral for your first cycle. If you have a bad reaction to it you wont know which is giving you trouble, the test or the anavar.

Also I recommend deleting the pic otherwise ban. I can't answer the question you asked since I'm not aware of the prices of that.

About 2399 calories my dude.

i did user. I broke 3 ampulles without issue and the last one cut my hand like crazy.

i doubt your tdee increases that much when you are on test or dbol.

Increase it a tad bit or else you get fat, i would say

What kind of bad reaction would you get on anvar.

dang

A very rapid acceleration away from humanity can be terrifying for some.

Help me out guys. Been on Test E for three weeks, with 1g Arimidex every day I pinned. Nipples hurt so fucking bad, started taking 1mg Arimidex and 40mg Nolvadex last week. No improvement at all, starting to take 2mg Arimidex and 80mg Nolvadex a day. Is this too much, or not enough for the severity of the nipple soreness?

500mg Test E per week, first ever cycle.

>nolva and adex
>adex
>and fucking nolva
>not just mother trucking aromasin

i want to slap the person who told you this bullshit.

Save your nolva for PCT, forget the adex and get some aromasin. Its way way easier to dose

Just pinned subq. With a little air bubble because whatevs its sub q.
Pulled pin out. A bit of blood. Did i hit a vein and just inject air?

Am i gonna die?

No you won't die, but you'd feel out of breath and maybe a bit sick when you push yourself sooner than normally.

>mfw these 16 yo skels are chadder than me
face truly is everything

Good thing im just gonna nap amd sleep it off.

What are you retarded you fucking idiot?
He is absolutely right to take both if he has that much issues. Nolva is there to temporarily block estrogens effect on tissue proliferation while the effect of adex takes a while because unlike asin estro is not immediately lowered but could take a few days to a week to go down sufficiently. He should stop the nolva when the estro is at a normal level again.

Could it be that you have bunk Adex? Are you very fat? Honestly it's really hard to tell what's going on and just a lot of assumptions without bloodwork. Do you have any other symptoms of high or low estro? Could be that you still have painful nipples (might take a while to restore itself, also maybe you've been too rough when examining yourself) while your estro is already getting on the lower end. Could also be that you just need that much adex or your adex is bunk or underdosed.

Imo get Bloodwork (e2, test, lipid spectrum) Keep nolva at 20mg ED (not 40) until you know your estro is in range. If you don't get bloodwork lower your test dosage to like 200/w and get things under control before you go back up. Keep at 1mg adex for now unless you're really fat or Blood work confirms high estro (I'd recommend getting another brand adex if you're still high) and starting that at 0.5mg a day

0.5mg on pin days**

You need 10cc of air to die from it. Also your skin is also provided with blood by microarteries you don't need to hit a vein to see blood. Injecting air bubbles subq is absolutely fine, I always put a little 0.3ml air bubble at the top so I can empty the syringe completely.

you just gave 2 good reasons why he should take asin instead of nolva and adex.

Yeah thats why i generally dont care about bubbles. But never had blood subq before haha.
Thanks

Both reliable just make sure you get originals.
Alpha has a much thiner oil, i pin that stuff with slinpins
Crusing/blasting 2years with amps only broke 1 shit happens not often but it happens
Get your hand cleaned and stitched if necessary

Not sure about how good the Arimidex is, but I am overweight at 5'8" and 165. The only other possible side effect is a rash right below both of my underarms, but its almost gone by now. Will get bloodwork done, will continue taking Nolvadex and Arimidex until I can get some Aromasin. Thanks

incoming reddit question
i was morbidly obese for 20 years of my life. i went from 400 pounds to 150. is there any chance my testosterone is normal if i spent puberty weighing 250+ pounds?

would low dose test do anything for me?

I'll be 2 weeks without my adex, but I have a vial of nolvadex on hand. On top of that, I'm starting to get gyno flare ups. There is a small pea sized lump behind my left nipple and is sore.

Would Nolva 20mg ED be fine until then or am I fucked? Currently cutting on 250mg test e/week with 200mg DNP ED

Unless your e2 is up there with the stars the tamoxifen should help until you get something better.

just get a blood test done. either go through your doctor or do it through a private lab, it should cost less than $150 and you'll know for sure.

how old are you now? that is probably a bigger determining factor than being 250 lbs through puberty

>unless your e2 is up there with the stars
I guess I'll find out the hard way.

Thanks mane

Blood tests that are capped only run ~40-90 and you can order them online whiteout a doc. You want one anyway before you want a cycle to make sure your healthy.

I'm not sure how much it makes a difference, I have tests levels of ~350-450 natty and I was active my entire young adult life. I hopped on the b&c life and couldn't be happier 10 years in.

>100F body temperature
goodbye gains

Yes I agree asin would have been better. Doesn't change the fact he's in this situation now and that's what he has at home. You're talking about him taking nolva like it's something unheard off but nolva doesn't only have a place in PCT as I just explained you. So don't try and subvert the point I was making.

How does /fraud/ deal with high sex drive from PED use?

Have pinned just MT2 for a week, and it's insane how horny braphogs in the gym make me. Popped a chub from seeing a chick in yoga pants just yesterday.

What do you do against it? Just ignore hoes?

>high sex drive from PED use
my sex drive was very low before test and it's still the same while blasting 500mg

This public information video may help you

youtube.com/watch?v=aSn1g-6h1OQ

I can't jerk off before going to the gym. I'll probably smell like salty coins and milk, and what if Big Guys (4U) smell it?

What's your mixing protocol like senpai

I have a bunch of legit hcg and love using it

Keeps the boys working and full....

Although I don't fuck with amps...

>not going to the gym with cum stains all over your clothes and then making intense eye contact with everyone there

You aint gonna make it brah

How the fuck im supposed to know that my dealer isnt fucking scammer and im getting real shit and not just home lab shit

you buy not from the shady guy irl and instead online from someone with trusted reviews

and you are getting home lab shit

How are you so dumb to cut yourself by opening an ampule? Srs

Pharmacy stuff is the most safe but in my shitty country we cant find stuff like that. only 1% of the gear here is pure and it comes from serbia and its just light shit.

i’m 24

>OP's post shows that being DYEL and ripped is more than enough to have girls drool and be deemed fit by the whole populace
>The whole thread fucks up their hormones for more anyways

inb4
>I do it for myself

You've just pushed your insecurity so deep inside that you don't recognize it anymore. You're destroying yourself like a heroin addict claiming he doesn't need it and only does it because he likes it. Your "how to do steroids" thread shares the front page with two stories of two steroid users dying as sad fucked up drug addicts in their 40s

Check yourself before you wreck yourself fools.

(u)

> back on 1 gram of Test after a year off
> gf is away
> can't stop masturbating

Female?

> Rich Piana's gf releases video saying he didn't die of an overdose
> had a heart attack during a hair cut
> somehow managed to fall back and hit his head... during a hair cut
> white powder found at the scene was a 'pre-workout' which Rich would snort
> says he didn't like to go to the doctor

Yet he posted this video a couple weeks before.

youtube.com/watch?v=ed-uH1p5vJw

Also guys, cocaine and steroids don't mix. I know people personally that died from that as it used to be popular years ago for bodybuilders. This is coming from the guy who works out drunk, injected 3 grams of Tren in a week, and injected CoQ10 into his dick.

This is why I picked gear as my drug and got sober.

What's the deal with downregulation?
If it were real wouldn't that mean anyone staying on trt would need ever higher doses?

Yep, you gotta pick one

> if downregulation were real

The amount of Testosterone the body should be naturally producing is 7-10 mg/day. Test-E has a half life of about 5 days so after injecting 500 mg Test-E, you'll release an average 35 mg/day. Thus the natural production pales in comparison and isn't really worth considering.

Stating the obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=lpZ1iqx3uOE

This guy is saying how it is.

> what rich piana's gf claim he was snorting
> Carbohydrates, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium
> Creatine Monohydrate, Waxy Maize (Waxy Corn) Starch, L-Arginine HCL, Maltodextrin, Carnosyn® Beta-Alanine, L-Aspartic Acid
> Coconut Oil, Creatine-Magnesium Chelate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, D-Ribose, Papain 2000, Nicotinic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract, Quercetin, Turmeric
> Micronized Taurine, Glucuronolactone, Pyruglutamic Acid (Pidolic Acid), L-Tyrosine, 300mg Total Caffeine from DiCaffeine Malate, & Caffeine Anhydrous, Naringin, Cayenne (fruit)(Capsicum annuum), Cinnamon, Raspberry Ketone
> Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Lactate

Jesus Christ. He was better off snorting cocaine.

Moosey.
I am the dumb user you helped build the 'golden cycle' for.

I have a HYPOTHETICAL question I forgot to ask previously.

What company or website should I hypothetically go to in order to hypothetically purchase some gear hypothetically?

> reddit

> listening to an ugly vegan

Yeah bro , ive been taking this shit for 5 months havent been sick a single day . Plus I have noticed some increased recovery which does equal gains.

At least he knows what he's saying. Instead of the 20 bottles of steroid bullshit what killed him

He's not promoting any vegan or healthy lifestyle like those morons always do, just stating facts. PMMA, adderall and bad eating habits were huge factors that played a role in his death. If you watched his videos you know he was literally eating pizza and ben and jerry's every time, that combined with his adderall, rec drugs, gh and steroids. Steroids were the least of his problems .

Look at CT fletcher; he ate McDonalds for 20 years straight combined with steroids and his heart made it still to almost 60.

In couple of months i will start a new blast. Was thinking about using deca and anadrol for the first time, since you faggot are saying that those are the best compounds for mass. I am already cruising for months now, but i first wanna do plastic surgery before i start this blast. Probably can't lift for 2 weeks when they fixed me.

1-4(25-50mg) adrol
1-20(400mg) deca
1-20(500-750mg) test-e

How does that look?

I am also scared for paranoid side effects(paranoid about gf cheating) what i always get with high test. What do about that? Any cure for that?

>tfw you want to run 200 deca year-round

plastic surgery recommended recovery is a lot longer than 2 weeks iirc

deca should be a lot higher if you want it to do anything, adrol 50mg is good but consider buying more in case you wanna bump it up. some people go 100+. nothing wrong with staying low though

dump your gf or start flirting with other girls first (don't have to actually cheat)

'
Anybody who knows anything about Medicine knows that stimulants are what killed him. But the mainstream will blame steroids regardless of how much you protest. Remember that study that found that bodybuilders had an average of 7 illicit drugs other than steroids in their system?

> almost 60.

Is that supposed to be good? Sumo wrestlers eat 200 eggs a day and live until their 70's.

Why not run low test with some tren instead?
I'm calmer then I've ever been in my life.

>plastic surgery recommended recovery is a lot longer than 2 weeks iirc
Depends on the surgery. Not with what i want to do.

What deca dosage then? Test should be always higher not?

No i don't feel likt it yet.

I am not aware of that study.

If you look at his lifestyle, then yes, that's pretty damn good.

Eventually it mostly comes down to genetics.

tren seems too heavy for me.

Surgery was ears right?

From what I know test should be higher yes, people report dick issues on high Deca low Test.

The 1g of Tren is more kind then the 750mg Test and 400mg Deca so far for me.

To add, you could always try Tren Ace, it'll be in and out of your system before you know it.

Deca takes ages to kick in and takes forever to leave your system as well.

> live in the ghetto
> when I tell people where I live they don't believe it, this city is notorious

> got in a fight with a nigger blocking my street during a blizzard
> he pulled a bat out of his trunk so I got a golf club and he ran off

> there's a woman that has been setting up a stand with a sign that says ''''I'm autistic, retarded, and diabetic."
> she's been there for a month now, must be doing well

> once a day I see a blind hot blonde walk by
> first time I though she was lost and went out to warn her
> last time she had headphones on

> indians run all the local shops and I'm friends with all of them
> fun fact; indians hate niggers and spics from experience
> just by being White they want to be your friend

> the local Dominican shops have the best empanadas in the world but they don't speak English

Why? Mcdonalds? Do you subscribe to that 'fat is bad for you' myth?
/

Is there a future for me with steroids if I'm afraid of needles?

If you have zinc on hand that might be worth taking.

Definitely not.

I have issues relaxing muscles during injecting so I always get drunk beforehand and haven't experienced PIP since. I also stick the vial in hot water and shower before injection.

Zinc is always worth taking.

Theoretically oral only cycles are possible but it's shit and maxi expensive.

>Zinc is always worth taking.

It's true.

Thought so, guess I'll stay natty then.

You can throw a box of spiders on my face, burry me alive or even make me balance on a rope thats attached to two high buildings, but if you come close to me with a needle I will fucking hook you and run away.

It's not so bad if you stab yourself, really.

Quick question bro, if I really trust my source do I absolutely need a filter needle for amps?

Well you can still do clomid+anavar

I don't even juice, just saw your comment and had to call you a massive pussyboy

>tfw prone to MBP so probably wont hop on the gear until im 40+