Which exercise do you most commonly see people doing with bad form?

Which exercise do you most commonly see people doing with bad form?

For me it's these. I've never seen anyone doing them slow and controlled like you're meant to, there's always swinging, sometimes so much that I wonder if they're even using their abs at all.

Thats probably because its insanely hard to do without great core and no leg weight

Technically squats, since the parallel is rarely broken.

Bicep curls. Too many reps per set that eventually turns into swinging after about nine.

What if I only did swinging reps to failure on my last set with slow lowering?

Db ohp I swear to God there is no excuse for the half reps I see at my uni

true but swinging isnt going to help. starting with bent knees is the best way even if you can only do a few controlled reps

nothing wrong with that u redditor

Between all the people that butcher decline crunches and side bends, and the pajeets that have created a good morning/squat and standard/Romanian deadlift hybrids, my gym is a chiropractor's wet dream.

have you heard people explaining them that you should do them in an oval? If you know what I mean

Who gives a fuck. You're not losing gains or hurting yourself by pushing yourself past the "perfect form" reps

lat pulldown

definitely quarter rep squats that devolve into good mornings

I see a lot of people doing 1/2 or 1/4 ROM pullups. In fact ROM is probably the biggest problem normies have when it comes to lifting.

Don't know why, but there's a ton of people doing rotator cuff exercises, standing, elbows tucked into their waists arms bent 90 degrees holding dbs. Do they have any clue how gravity works?

kek i see this all the time. i always wonder if i should say something. what would chad do?

Smith machine squats

Can you guys do proper leg raises? I can't go parallel to the floor with my legs, always have to tuck at the top because of hamstring flexibility...
Can leg raises fix this (going as far as I can straight legged) or more stretching?

Because when you Google rotator cuff exercises they are always listed as "the best" even though there are so many better options. Hell I've had surgery on both of my shoulders and both times this was a staple of the physical therapy routines. So when even physical therapists are shilling this exercise, something is wrong.

I think people usually do these in power tower where it's impossible to swing. You can set a barbell up in the jhooks behind your lower back so you can't swing, in case you don't have a power tower.

both. never neglect stretching.

Still makes it a lot easier. You don't have to control the eccentric and less stabilizer muscles are used. When you hang it's not possible to cheat; as soon as you start swinging you know you're doing it wrong.

Squats, squats, and also squats

Also rocking on biceps curls - wtf is with this?

because hanging leg raises are actually dumb fucking hard to do with proper form. same with ab wheel rollouts.

or maybe its cuz my abdominals are long as fuck.

That's fucking disturbing, lol. The only thing the rotator cuff does is accelerate and deaccelerate the weight if you're doing it that way. As a PT myself it horrifies me how little knowledge a lot of PTs seems to possess when it comes to basic training principles...