Why are you so into big girls, Veeky Forums?

Why are you so into big girls, Veeky Forums?

Most likely mommy issues

Did you draw this op? It's pretty bad

pic related.

there is nothing more romantic than a girl who can look you in the eye standing up

>not into orcs

>Not feeling amazing dominating a girl 6" taller than you
pathetic

real talk i have a crush at work and she told me about her best friend, which is 190cm tall girl

im 188cm tall
dem legs mane, her face is kinda meh tho
>ywn spoon with her

>tfw femorc death knight main got me hooked on high test

>tfw orc girls arent cute in wow
>mfw all that fanart tho

>tfw no strong 2.5m tall orc girl to carry me

>He doesn't want a Veeky Forums Amazon gf
>He doesn't want to have quality Chad sons
Bro, do you even evolution?

Because I'm a 5'8 manlet. We always want that which we can't get.

I know the furry image that that pic is based on

Probably this. I grew up with an emotionally immature mother (as an example when I was 16 we got into an argument about her physically abusive boyfriend and she slammed her door in my face shouting "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHO TO DATE") so I've always shied away from girls I have to take care of.

>tfw when I was in HS I had the love of a qt thic womanlette who lifted weights, once knocked me out in a single punch because I wouldn't stop making stupid jokes then apologized profusely, and later won a drunken fistfight started by her relatively fit (not Veeky Forums) bf, but I was too stupid to wife her

She gonna zuk his dik?

Patrician taste

>Digits confirmed for having fucked up

I can go balls deep in tall girls.

Because I'm a big guy.

tall girls best girls

for you

I want to buy a farm and have 11 children with her.

But probably this

Why aren't you? Look at how majestic

Patrician taste user.

I wish this would happen to me. All I want is a tall thicc qt with long hair.

>Get on tinder
>Realize there is a definite type of girl that goes for me
>Dark haired, below 5'5'', thicker end of skinny
>tfw no qt 3.14 amazon to carry me away

Why even live?

our brains evolved in a habitat where size was important to our survival.

It is no longer the case. the current habitat stresses evolution in a direction of pollution tolerance, social ability, ability to adapt to the the zoo that is modern civilization, and ability to resist hyper-temptations that didn't exist when humans evolved, like drugs and electronics.

>once knocked me out in a single punch because I wouldn't stop making stupid jokes then apologized profusely

you pussy. The point of having a strong gf is to make her submit and give you strong sons.

>I choose to live in a polluted, overpopulated, drug riddled urban environment and fuck 5'2" verbose Mexican cleaning ladies

Why wouldn't you rather choose to live on a mountain and produce demigods with a warrior princess?