Ask a guy with a female gym buddy anything

ask a guy with a female gym buddy anything

is she hot

did you fuck her

post pics

is she your gf

7/10 objectively

No I haven't fucked her she's a childhood friend who I recently connected with

Want to know how I know you don't lift seriously?

Why should I care?
Congrats, you have a woman who can't spot you and most likely slows down your workouts.

and no she's not my gf we're in separate relationships

She doesn't get in my way and she isn't some basic bitch who only does meme exercises she actually does barbell training with me

Enjoy spending 10+ minutes readjusting weights.

It doesn't take 10 minutes to rack new weights during your rest period

>she isn't some basic bitch who only does meme exercises she actually does barbell training with me

lel thirsty much?

nah senpai. She's really thin and underweight and wants to try and get a better body and so I told her the best way to add some shape to your frame is build muscle by lifting weights, not walking on the stairmaster or some shit so now she trains with me

how did you start working out together

I knew her from my hometown and she started her freshman year at the university i go to. Im a senior and we workout out at the uni gym mon,wed,fri

I used to go lifting with my gf for about half a year. After 1 hour she was basically sitting somewhere and browsing facebook because she was "tired" and she was cold. Sometimes I had to carry the weights around her because the rack and the weights were on oppostie sites, this annoyed the shit out of me. She didn't even got some noob gains from lifting because she was so undedicated. For her it was an achievement to always used the same weight + reps. I didn't care that I often looked at her with contempt and everyone saw it.

damn. For the girl i work out with, being 12 lbs underweight and having an ass flatter than a pancake is some sort of motivation to train I guess

is she hot?

You should suggest to her postworkout fucking. Every single workout u guys go back to ur place, put on a shower, and fuck with ur sweaty bodies.

If you don't try to fuck her then you are a retard and should kys

Well, isn't a 1 hour workout enough for beginners?

If you do something in that hour, maybe (but propably not).

I have a gf and she has a bf and she's not even that hot tbqh

What kind of routine is she doing? How much is she lifting? Is she having trouble with the bench press?

She started doing a 5x5
Bench is actually her best lift at 105 lbs BW her 1rm is 85 lbs

How did she start out with the bench press? Was she able to bench press the barbell alone the first time she went to the gym?

when she spots you on bench, does she put her sweaty pussy near your face so you get a test boost and hit those last reps?

I'm sorry for you bro. How do you even work in with her?

She's probably lifting more than OP

>tfw childhood tomboy friend has lifted with me for a while and is starting to fall for me or perhaps has been in love with me for a long time but hasn't said anything, but I'm in the closet and don't want to hurt her feelings

Don't girls have less upper body strength, so it's way harder for them to do BP and OHP?

literal knee breakers

>girls have less upper body strength

they have less everything you fucking idiot. The only thing they have more of is butts: one on the back one on the chest one on the crutch

that's why girls only do squats, thigh squeezes and chest butterflies on the machines

Idiot, I just want to know how much she's lifting and what she started with

Why do you work out with a girl that you don't even respect/like ("she is a basic bitch") while also being in a relationship?
Need the female attention or what?

Idk about you guys, but I wouldn't let my gf work out with some dude "friend".

I said she WASNT a fitness basic bitch and her bf is an effeminate dyel cuck who understands our relationship as friends

I'd hope not bc like I've said, I don't even think she's hot

Yo Tyrone and the boys are also looking for some female workout partner.
Can we have your gf? As friends Ofc

My buddy's girlfriend started working out with me a few months ago and they broke up recently and now I think she's trying to fuck but I can't do that to my bro. It's a damn shame too cuz she's really attractive and I've been friends with her since before they started dating three years ago. Bros before hoes

Why do you even work out with her? The only actual reason is because you litterally want to fuck her, so either do that or stop spending time with her.
It's really, really fucking simple.

Next time a gf's mate wants to spend 8+ hours with you every week consider declining it being aware of the implications.

A mates gf**