What does Veeky Forums think about Through the Twisting Nether?

What does Veeky Forums think about Through the Twisting Nether?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvJo523ZJw4
youtube.com/watch?v=MABsIB2mOno
youtube.com/watch?v=zzok-yUmt5U
youtube.com/watch?v=l1_3nR7i0ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

threadly reminder he claims natty and vegan

who the fuck cares what Veeky Forums thinks?

>oil driller
>newage hippie
>vegan
Dude's a fucking tank though.

>oil driller
source? that's based. I hope to have a black gf one day. hopefully the big black ass will improve my YOKE.
In the meantime I still have nether chest shrugs and nether rows.

I think he's pretty cringey, but I've been trying out those "nether row" shit he does and it hits my back pretty good.

he believes he's partly reptilian and claims he's talked with jesus and is friends with him. he also swears that coffee enemas are the source of his power.

also having a hard time believing this is achievable as a vegan natty at 6'2, even with elite genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=FvJo523ZJw4

so basically tread consciously

did anyone try that weird snap-worthy upper chest shrug he does?

mark my words, the people you hear in his vids are not his real family, he abducted them

If he's that off his rocker I'm kind of more impressed. I mean, I've followed some guys who openly admit using gear. Seem autistically well meticulous in their research and diet. Sound very level-headed.
Yet lizard man here blows them the fuck out in physique while apparently shoving coffee up his ass.

lmao, he's intentionally internally rotating his shoulders with resistance. seems like a perfect way to completely fuck your rotator cuffs

yeah but he hasn't yet, and it works.
just another hater, I love all the haters, lots of love for you haters out there, they're like sticky bandits like elmers glue

legit autist DESU

He also needs x5 the time to explain a basic movement while 95% of the rest is only stuff you don't really care about

I'm not hating anyone, stay mad. just pointing out risk of injury where I see it

yeah he's pretty cringe. also nether rows are just shrugs lmao.
I was watching and Alphonse Destiny vid and he said Nether "perfected" the row by getting rid of the ROM issue with tbar rows. It's literally a different movement. He just decided to do shrugs instead of rows. Nothing too revolutionary there.

>still being a hater
youtube.com/watch?v=MABsIB2mOno

>if you don't mindlessly support what a person does and thinks 100% you're just a hater

t. 14 yo brainlet

aha, lots of loving reps for you man

>he believes he's partly reptilian
thats not what he believes, he believes that humans have reptillian genetics. Somewhat true part of our brain is called the reptile brain

youtube.com/watch?v=zzok-yUmt5U

>Somewhat true part of our brain is called the reptile brain
Nigga you realize they call it that because one guy thought the basal ganglia has comparative neuroanatomy to the forebrain of birds and reptiles. That was in the 60s.

We now know the basal ganglia are found in the forebrains of all modern vertebrates, implying the structure dates back to a common ancestor 500 million years ago.

At no point did the phrase "reptilian brain" imply that part of the human brain came from reptiles.

everything he says are just conspiracies ofc it will look weird to someone who hasnt looked into it

ancient cultures all reference to reptillians in a way hence this whole thing got known try to stay open to it theres a lot of weird things in this world

Anyone knows which Be'Lakor song this is?

youtube.com/watch?v=l1_3nR7i0ss

He's beyond redpilled

what the fuck

did he copy Eric's Schtick or are thicc guys doing unconventional lifting to black metal in their basement gym just that common on youtube?