Never workout can i do it ?

Ok Veeky Forums i have a fucked up left leg since childhood. I walk with crutches. I fucking want to loose weight but i cant run or bicycle for cardio so what do i do ? (dont judge my english skill)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXnc0FdFrN9/?taken-by=that1legmonster
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat less faggot, now read the fucling sticky

losing weight is 100% diet so yes. eat at a calorific deficit

and do you have a prosthetic like your pic, or something else? because
>instagram.com/p/BXnc0FdFrN9/?taken-by=that1legmonster
isnt letting it stop him. why should you?

Have you tried rowing?
if not, hand bikes might be an idea.

Thx dude .
nothing stop me i guess but i have no ideas of what workout i can do
Rowing when i can only use the strenght of my right legs, can i hurt myself doing that ?

Just get a Kayak and start swimming away on a lake/river

Ski erg...

You still have to bend your legs.

>seal rows
>dumbbell rows
>seated dumbbell press
>dumbbell bench press
>curls
>rowing machine (great for cardio)

I didn't put any leg exercises because I don't know your specifics.

I recommend dumbells and seated variations of these because leg stability is used a lot for your pressing and is super necessary for safely bailing in a barbell lift.

You can do all of these as a beginner.

Pick 4 of them and set goals on what you want to be able to lift 6 months from now and get there

YouTube the lifts if you don't know them.

ok i will check all that. next week i should go to a local gym and see with them what more i can do. Thx dude.

kayak cost so much in my area so i guess its a no go for me

Google Doug Hepburn. He had a clubfoot yet still went on to Snatch the equivalent of you and your mom's fat ass.

Start with basic yoga exercises while standing combined with walking on crutches, then start doing yoga from the floor and use a stationary bike - you fucking pussy.

And calisthenics

Swimming? I used to swim with a dude with a missing leg and he was in the jr Paralympics. decent physique.

i would love to go swimming again but cant do it regulary ( water spot are at minimum 2h travel)

No walmarts around? Order one online and do store pickup. Basic model around 160$

i looked a bit cheapest is 300euro near me ...

start wheelchair basketball

already tried it was a fun day but srsly.. cant do it you need to have your legs bend and straped to protect them. i cant bend mine.

i will go to the local gym this week and try what i can do. and ask about

A fucked up leg isn't a big deal, even if you had your left leg amputated you would still be able to work out relatively easily.

Cardio: Swimming or rowing.

Weights: Do any normal work out but use a lower back extension machine instead of dead lifts and do one legged leg presses instead of squats.

clenbuterol

Thx dude but i want to do it the normal way if possible.

sure thing pal.
I wish you the best!

Yeah and that way if it tips he drowns