What's the point of getting Veeky Forums if all my nights end up like this?

what's the point of getting Veeky Forums if all my nights end up like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aW8sbCTNomE
youtube.com/watch?v=ah2NgBVC1ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

King of your domain. Feels good.

only thing you have to do is go outside man.
it's that simple.

Better only my nights like that than all of the day. It's very calming to me.

what if it's both night/day

because you can look at yourself in the mirror and feel a small sense of pride for a few seconds

Because it's better than also being fat

looks pretty cozy desu.

I don't know man, I had thought for a long fucking time and it broke me.

Maybe the well and only true thing a man has before he has other people is himself, his spirituality and his own philosophy. Outside of that maybe everything is not assured.

Have you tried talking to people?

Find stuff to be passionate about, faggot. Do some good in the world. Be good to yourself (fitness) and good to the world (fucking accomplish something). Only then will you be a whole being.

no

That shit is comfy tho, throw on your favorite game and enjoy life.

But you also have to be busy most of the day and socialize to get the full results. too much of a good thing etc

I LIFT FOR THE BEACH
enjoying your pump alone is great too

>go out
>nothing to do
>go back in

no gf thread?

Tbh i just love flexing in the mirror lookibg at myself, dont need anyone else for it either, its worth it.

legitimately made me kek, and not simply blowing air through my nose

in the end, our bodies are the only thing we truly own.

you didn't really expect lifting to fix all your problems did you?

>shake
>food
>sips
>ice cream
>all before bed
I too like to shit myself while lucid dreaming.

>what's the point
Sips.

Go to a forest preserve/state park and walk around you fag, it's simple and people almost always say hello while they walk/jog by

Ive personally been learning how to play basketball
I'm pretty shit but the rules are simple enough, it's mainly technique based and where I'm from there's usually a couple of guys playing at all times

oryou could just become a wizard
and walk your path

go to a club and fuck bitches

>nothing to do
Lol nah. You've just fucked your brain up so badly by being a shut in for so long that you have no interests.

So that you feel healthy and not a fat fuck? You can look in the mirror with pride? You relieve stress by working out? Or just building the stamina to fuck your gal's brains out once you find her?

>Am bedbound at home for illness
>Only time I leave is for when I go to hospital
>Earliest time I can expect to recover is Febuary/March at the earliest
Cherish what you can do, OP.
I just shitpost and I'm trying mewing to improve my jawline. Got around 6 months to kill before I can even think about stepping into a gym again.

You get so much harder wanking off in the mirror

now this is the most relateable post

100% true

Because when you're depressed alone and look like shit, you have no external point of reference to send you into a positive feedback loop.
When you're depressed and remember you're fit, you can look in the mirror and see the joocy cunt staring back at you and flex.

Nights are for relaxing and sleeping.
You should be getting up early.

>a stranger said hello to me
>now my life surely isn't empty

>those details on ben&jerry ice cream cup
masterpiece

>go to a bar
>step inside
>look around
>loud music, people shouting
>try to find the bartender
>people bumping into me and calling me an asshole
>finally find him
>screams at me asking what I want
>tell him no clue, never drank before
>roasties next to me start shrieking like hyenas
>fight me way back through the crowd and leave
>spend the rest of the night hatelifting until gym closes

I just want to be normal.

yeah i hate bars too. i wish there was a place people gathered to socialize that didn't involve drinking or smoking.

Fuark. I am with you, my son. My reps for thee this week.

Book club

the fuck is that

I prefer to hit up an Irish type of pub with some friends along on the few times I do it. Tends to be a lot more laid back in my experience.

This is me so much the first time I saw it I was taken aback
I even play hockey and have my gear set up similarly

>going to the bartender without knowing what you want from him
If you don't know, just pick something.
Decide if you like it by drinking it and assessing the experience.

It's a big book that you beat people to death with.
It's good exercise and allows you to meet new people.

>lifting to get friends

different kinds of bars man.
I know a good one that's more up scale you could say. no loud music, all music is jazz too. whole room is quiet enough not to be able to ease drop on others but not so loud you have to shout to order something. prices not stupidly high, just have more high end stuff.
I've gotten my best lays there.
try to find a bar like that. sounds like you found a normie bar, those are always trash for shitheads looking to brag, get wasted, puke in the bathroom, and try to start fights inorder to get single moms on their dick.

If you are alone at home, you might as well be naked, op

lelllllll

tip top meme friendo

HOW DO I GET FRIENDS

I want a reason to wear clothes, to hide the shame of my body. I want a gf.

you gotta want them first

I WANT THEM

that's the meme

getting big muscles will not get you pussy.

if you are a loner shut in with zero personality, then you will be forever alone.

>tfw no gf who holds herself to the same standards as myself

youtube.com/watch?v=aW8sbCTNomE

what's the issue then?

I have a fat gf. She tells me she is fit. Its pretty funny. Bust my arse in gym five days a week. She does meme boxercise twice a week....okay.

Being fit is similar to being humble in that if you need to tell people you are, then you really aren't.

I head down to the local game shop on saturdays and play some 40k or D&D. I have been told I don't look like I really fit in that kind of crowd but I get to meet people that share my interests at least.

D E L E T E

>tfw just got dumped
>4 years down the drain

I've been wanting to try that. Honestly, Dungeons and Dragons sounds like lots of fun. But you have to have friends to do it. And I just kinda flopped there.

I looked into something local and was told a gameshop near me runs a game there on Wednesdays. Showed up and I was the only one. Left 10minutes into the event crossing my fingers somebody would show.

Fuck Des Moines.

I'll bite, even if no one else does

>Haven't had a date in two years
>Just graduated from UnĂ­ in August
>Work shit landscaping job while looking for engineering job
>Made out with a girl last night for the first time since February at a bar. Got her number pretty easily.
>Text her the next day. She's completely uninterested in talking to me

When does the suffering end Veeky Forums?

it doesn't it all goes downhill after 24 my man. The only thing to look forward to is having more money if you land a decent job but slowly your friends start moving away, getting married, not able to hang out, women become washed up or are married with kids/single moms etc.

never EVER text the next day user

2 days at least

Not OP, but I'm tired of video games. I'm tired of anime. I'm tired of TV. I'm tired of screens. The worst part is my day is when I'm finally alone and have time to myself. I browse this website, full of deluded morons I hate, just to fill the time before I can sleep. Even when I go out with a friend or head to the range for archery, I still have to come home and feel my brain slowly turn into mush. It sucks.

let me guess, because texting the next day shows you're a cripplingly desperate autistic permavirgin right

I done fucked up. I guess there's next time, r-r-right, user?

>grab my machete
>cut off your fucking arm
>my arm now

If you're so funny
Then why are you on your own tonight?
And if you're so clever
If you're so very entertaining
If you're so very good-looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight?
I know
Because tonight is
Just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they're in each other's arms

youtube.com/watch?v=ah2NgBVC1ps

no but it feels nice. I remember feeling particularly down so I went for a walk one day and an old woman gave me one of those sincere smiles old women often have and said hello. Wasn't life changing in the slightest but it felt good to have some kind of connection.

Lifting is about challenging yourself and liking yourself enough to be able to spend sometime with yourself. Many of the things people mention IE: TV, Manga, and Reading, do not require that amount of self reflection. Lift big fucking weights, get a sense of community, become a better person, and sometimes be ok with spending a night alone.

Help fit, i went out to drink with a friend but she left and now I'm alone at the bar watching football,l. There's some cute girls watching football near me. What's a good conversation opener?

Please post more or give a source. These hit hard.

because you live longer

>feeling lonely
>go walk through a park
>cross paths with a woman
>"jesus loves you"
>spend the rest of the night thinking do i really look that miserable or do religious people normally say things like that
>rest of night ruined

sometimes i feel like i'm better off alone

youre supposed to motivate me, not depress me

Religious people say that a lot

t.churchgoer

How do you get depressed after God himself sent an emissary to lift your spirits? An all knowing entity realised you were alone and not much could be done, but to let you know that you are not alone. You have the love and warmth of Jesus Christ himself. Wow that's is quite the blessing. I hope you don't feel so alone. I think you will be just fine user. Jesus loves you.

There is no fucking justice in this world
>Date first gf for about two and a half years
>She cheats on me
>Ruins me emotionally for awhile, can't trust women, just be a sad sack for months
>Meet new girl, start to catch major feelings
>Finally feel I can trust and love again
>Date for 6 months, really enjoying it
>She cheats on me
I don't get it, I see them both being really happy and having a nice life, yet here I am being miserable and having to deal with the damages of what they did while they get off scot free

I just feel so alone and without support or care from anyone, like tonight
>Supposed to have friends over
>They all bail at the last second
>Text a friend who was supposed to come, ask if she wants to just go get food
>Read 10 minutes ago
>Even though she was snapping me like an hour before
What the fuck, like, I literally do not get it, when does it get better? I do not know where to go from here, I can't trust or depend on anyone in my life, it's just so boring and monotonous living this way

Sounds like manga is what you need!

Just kidding breh

>left shoe on right foot
>shit's so fucked that the bro doesn't even care

Did you offer to take her off trail and let her suck your cock?

This is my dream and Veeky Forumsness is merely a means to an end to get milf/granny pucci

>going to these at night
i dont have any less than an hour drive from me and they are not open late.
even if they are, i'd be afraid of the people i would meet

even during the day, i've tried to pick up hiking. drove over an hour to a park and walked. it's depressing because the only people you see are people with friends, couples and families.

the only people alone are old guys. and the majority of the time, people don't say hi to you

Understand that when you're cheated on in a relationship it's not you who's made the mistake.
Just be glad you actually FOUND OUT and that you can drop the dead weight.
You'll pull through fella, just learn from these things that's all you can do

Hard to drop the dead weight when all you think about is her texting the guy about how great the sex was and how she wants to drain his balls. Which you found out mins after she kisses you and says she loves you.

>t's depressing because the only people you see are people with friends, couples and families.

this is exactly what "normal' people (people with friends, gf, etc) don't get

sure its so easy to say "just go out and do these things alone, meet people, don't be shut in your house". and i get that. but when you go out to places to do things, and you're the only one doing it alone, and you're surrounded by people with their friends, family, significant other, etc, you don't understand how depressing it is

going to a bar, club, restaurant, hike, anything alone. it's very easy to say to do it when you know you have people around who you would ask.

and it doesnt have to do with "being comfortable being alone with yourself" either. it has to do with the fact that you arent there alone by choice, knowing you're doing it alone, you're there alone by default, knowing no one wants to be around you, no one cares about you, and all these other people get that so easily

Yeah I realize that, but it's me who has to feel like shit
I recognize that they're shitty and not worthy of my care, and I don't care about them, but it still feels like shit to look back on a relationship and feel gross knowing that all those things they said to you was a lie
The second girl even cheated on me with someone who I had considered a close friend. I have no interest in people anymore

this shit is exactly why i dont give a FUCK about getting into a relationship. women (or guys for girls) are not worth getting upset over when they do this shit. think about the fact that she doesnt give a shit about you and months/years later you're still thinking about it. they are fucking worthless, stop caring

by the way im a kissless virgin so please disregard my advice

I'm so fucking depressed

>Talk to girl every day for months, she's flirty and seems interested
>Start to get into discussing our personal lives, basically vent to eachother constantly
>Tells me she has feelings for me, but doesn't know what they mean, I say I feel the same way
>"I don't want to ruin what we have so let's take it slow and see what happens user"
>I say ok
>In fucking love at this point

Fast forward a few weeks
>Wake up, check phone (she usually sent a good morning msg or shitty meme every morning)
>blocked
>last msg received at 4am
>"user this can't continue, I have a boyfriend and I love him more than anything in the world, I'm sorry but this is over"
>Crushed

Fast forward another few weeks
>Get a message from her
>She wants to stay friends
>I'm a faggot so I say ok
>She msgs me every day now, and I have to see her fucking profile picture with her boyfriend and her
>I block her, it's been nearly 2 weeks since

Feel like shit someone shoot me

Not the user you replied to, but I felt the same way so often before I went cocoon mode.

Seeing other people laughing, smiling etc hurts so much. I'd just come home wondering wtf is wrong with me.

That sounds edgy af and I'm not trying to hate on other people for living their lives - they should be out there doing those things, but why can't I be a part of it? Where did it all go wrong?

ive been cocoon mode for basically my entire life so i really dont know any different.

for me it went wrong very early, probably around 12-13 years old, and its been this way for over a decade. i figure it went wrong being raised by parents who are very similar, shut-ins who hate people, nad being an only child autist

You did great by blocking her. She doesn't value you so don't give her the time. It's hurts but this is life champ.

How fucking new are you

Move the southeastern US - Punch a random person in the mouth - help them up and offer to buy them a beer.

Instant buddy.

The weird thing is she's tried to contact me like everywhere begging me to unblock her.
She even emailed me, I don't remember giving her my email.

Idk if she still has feelings for me but she's still with her boyfriend, my friends have seen them together around town doing all that lovey-dovey couple shit.

in a bag and next to a wall ?
Holy shit

She wants you as a backup. You're emotional insurance to her. Cease contact she isn't worth your time.