Body hair

What does Veeky Forums think about body hair?

I notice when I flex my bicep a bit of pit hair curls out from my shirt and looks a little displeasing.

What about back hair? Chest hair?

>Back hair / shoulder / neck / arm hair
Always disgusting, shave.
>Chest hair
Shave if you're pale with black hair, if you're tanned or not white you might pull it off, you can also just trim it.
>leg hair
no one gives a fuck
>pubes and asshole
trim that shit you nasty fuck

It's hard to take the rest of your post seriously when you say arm hair is always disgusting and to shave it

I'm talking upper arm

Hairy biceps

I agree, what about armpit hair?

I tried shaving my pubes once but it looked weird as fuck because my torso is so hairy. Bald from dick to beltline then hair everywhere immediately

>grow little facial hair
>arm hair is mostly pure white
>leg hair is dark, but thin
>faint happy trail
I'm 26 btw

what does this mean?

It means you are not hairy

androgen receptors in skin aren't sensitive to DHT

but what does that mean?
low test? shit genes? or am I just not a hairy guy?
oh and I forgot to mention, my hair started to thin on my head around age 21

Trim the upper part and ass hole.. shave the dick and balls

trim nigga, adjust the length as you see fit, only shave the hairs growing on the snake
it looks clean but not weird

>your balding too
yeah you just got a shit package.

keep your hair faggot. minox + propecia + ket shampoo.

so many faggot anons fail to realize that without hair you are fucked regardless of how fit you are

Trim: Armpit hair, pubes
Shave/wax: Back, shoulders, neck, asscrack
Don't touch: Legs, forearms, chest(unless extremely nasty with long, curly dark hair)

Don't shave your pubes. YOu are not a woman, you DON't need to have a eunuch-tier peenor

Men have hair. On their faces and bodies, and don't need to manscape to make their dicks look bigger.

>shave
Holy shit, seriously, I'm surprised you have room for a razor/shaver with all your makeup and tampons all over the bathroom.

I mean, if you got a hairy dick shaft, sure, shave that. That's functional shit. Maybe shave your balls if you want to be fancy. But everywhere else? Just trim it so that you don't look like a hobo. You will never convince someone you're not hairy unless you're going to go all the way and shave your entire body, and let's face it - you're hairy. Otherwise, you wouldn't be looking for advice on this shit. If you're hairy, like me (hair on the inside of the knee bend, back of the hairline goes straight into a mantle of fur that circles around the shoulders and into the chest hair that is like an inch from connecting to the lower beardline), then you'd have to spend about an hour+ shaving the entire body, and having to do that every 3 days.

So just trim. Not even down to stubble either, unless you're mostly hairless. Trim your pits and pubes, and just let everything else go. You're hairy, you fucking nancy. Embrace it, or be a woman about it and try to use bullshit creams, obsessive maintenance rituals, and costly cosmetic procedures to maintain a denial of what you naturally are. Women desire confidence, but confidence also gives you the satisfaction of not needing women. Be confident and proud of who/what you are and stop trying so hard to look cool.

And for fuck's sake, do NOT shave or trim your ass/asscrack/butthole unless you plan on having some penis or tongue inserted in there. If a woman sees you with a shaved ass, she's immediately going to think you're gay. If you are gay though, then yeah, shave that shit. No one wants to push through those tumbleweeds to get to their goal.

Also if it weren't obvious this is only in regards to men. If you're a woman, then guys usually prefer hairless, so if you're hairy, then remove lip/leg/armpit/chest/butt(+hole) hair, trim/reduce arm/sideburn/pube/hair.

This

Any recommendations for a trimmer?

full body wax is the way to go

The Egyptians got rid of all body hair and also took care of their skins, the Greeks made jokes about guys without body hair and we all know who liked to get dicks in their butts

Damn. My neurons are firing up right now.

Ideal body hair distribution if you're trying to achieve husbando mode

World recommend one of these for back and shoulders

Both cultures participated in Homosexuality user