Day 4 of /NoCaff/

>Day 4 of /NoCaff/

no caffein?

day 0 here good job brah

Thanks brah.

Trying to cut down. Want those cortisol gains brah. At 2 cups a day right now.

You're right before your body getting back to normal. Feels like shit but you should be okay in a few days.

I already sleep a lot better.

what's the point? serious question

Better sleep ? Better recovery? Less cortisol. Lowers your heart rate and anxiety levels. If you need caffeine to get through the day, you aren't well rested

Good job OP. I'm currently down to half a cup of black coffee a day, from 2 big cups loaded with cream and sugar. My energy levels are going up fast

alright fair enough. what are you energy levels like in the gym? what do you eat before working out/ going to work?

Day 10 of /NoCaff/

Stims really bring out my anxiety. Use to have over a gram caffeine a day cut that down to 1 coffee a day. One night of cocaine is like 5 days of hectic anxiety

Less caffeine tolerance. Coffee works as intended again.
Anyways the best way of using caffeine is once a weak to prevent the tolerance from building up.

I have more energy without caff desu

>tfw never got into caffeine
>hate the taste of tea and coffee

Coffee is a diuretic and makes you urinate more frequently, and if you drink it an excess, it can cause constipatio

Been on two weeks of no caffeine because I was having trouble sleeping. When I wake up I feel actually really good and don't wake up in the middle of the night anymore. Before going into the gym my energy levels are pretty good. I go to the gym after work as well. Before working out I'll eat something like a protein bar or one of those gatorade bars with a good amount of carbs since food is fuel. Usually knockout around 10pm and wake up at 6am to repeat it.

My biggest tip is around an hour before going to bed is get rid of all the weird lights like monitor light and phone light to help you get to bed easier.

This desu, how the fuck do people even stand it?

Day 0 of noMeth for me
We're all gonna make it bros

Better sleep and focus, no more head aches when you don't drink it for a while

>manchildren

Is 3 cups of coffee a day too many?

>wake up in the middle of the night because I pee like twice a night
>I'll just check the time
>spend an entire hour in Veeky Forums making dumb tired posts

>wonder why my sleep is shit and need to pop 100mg of melatonin and often a gravol to sleep more than 6 hours
>drop caffeine
>sleep 8-10 hours and feel better throughout the day

>once a weak

we all were, brother. we all were

dont do this the light from your phone will keep you up like caffeine

>Day (23*365+3*30+2) of /NoGf/

You don't need to drink coffee to consume caffeine.
I can't remember the last cup of actual coffee I've had, but I can tell you I've a retarded caffeine tolerance from all the sips, red bulls, espresso shots, and 5-hour energy garbage.

I drunk caffeine for like 3 months everyday and I quit without any withdrawal symptoms. Am I the only one that didn't experience any? Literally just stopped drinking coffee/preworkout one day and never had the desire to drink more

You're a lucky guy, I drink caffeine maybe once a month at most and I still can't sleep/