Vegan General

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Vegetarians allowed as long as they won't push their morally unacceptable diet.

Meat eaters NOT allowed! I repeat so even your fatty brains will notice it: MEAT EATERS NOT ALLOWED !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(17)32253-5/fulltext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why eating meat is bad for the environment and your very own health.

>I need diary and meat for my protein

>I need to go to a health and fitness board to encourage people to malnuorish themselves because of my personal beliefs

>malnuorish

t. meat loving fatass

pic related is probably how you look like

>how the average meatcuck reacts to a healthy diet

I had a though like this. If we can try to justify eating animals because they are inferior to us, what then with an alien species that sees us in the universe?
2deep

>2deep

too deep for meat eaters perhaps

You vegans are going to have to try harder than 'it's wrong' or 'muh environment' or 'it's icky' if you want me to stop eating meat. I couldn't give two shits about the animals. Fuck the earth, it's fucked one way or another, may as well have fun doing it. Who cares if it's got a little bit of shit or pus? Doesn't affect me in any noticable way.

I'm literally going to kill you the moment we vegans will finally take over a nation.

I didn't know a group of anemic skelles and women could topple a nation.

Ha!

The average meat eater is a fat, disgusting blob too fat to clean himself.

It'll be easy as our numbers grow.

Post your body

if you think this is anyone other than the turbo virge himself you haven't been here long

I've been here for years but I come and go as I please.

lmao your cucking yourself, what you need is a BALANCED diet, anything else is retared

>dude I'm silly lmao

Are these threads just a joke at this point? Everyone goes ape shit everytime

What would a vegan do with all the already breeded and domesticated animals?

If I ever want a chubby yellow ass I guess I'll go vegan.

>vegan diet is not balanced

Let them free. We will not rapebreed them so their numbers will go down on their own.

So, what's the point of this?
If you are an alien killing the human race or enslaving it is probably the most intelligent choice for them.

my favorite thing in life is vegan with pet animals

The animals wouldn't be able to survive in the wild if they were domesticated.

So what? They'll be free to do whatever they want. They'll be happier being able to see the sun and eating natural food and not being raped so often.

>putting human lives on the same level as livestock
wew

They'll be predated to extinction in a single generation. You'd be the Hitler of multiple races of animals.

I don't care if a species dies as long as it won't experience the slavery we now know as the meat industry.

The alien has the right idea, stay on top of the food chain.

I might trigger a few people by saying this but animal lives are not of the same worth as human lives
Unnecessary pain isn't good, but the mere fact of eating an animal isn't bad in itself

I eat mostly kangaroos that were hunted in the wild, what now vegans?

If keeping livestock is slavery then what would you call keeping pets? Isn't it just the difference between a house negro and a field negro? In before the only difference between family member and servant is not eating them.

>eating meat is bad
>and your very own health.
No, it isn't.
>Cholesterol
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>(cont.)

>(cont.)
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/

Who could imagine that a member of a species would be against the use of their species as food?!

No shit the cows don't want to be killed for food. No animal does, whether in the wild or a factory. This is so fucking stupid.

Is this real? You'd end up eating 3000+ calories to get 160g of protein

>somatic cells = pus
lmfao when will science illiteracy end

Notice the vegan is in the same predicament as the meat eater? His lifetime of moral behavior has curried him few favors it would seem.

Vegans are not allowed to keep pets because they are just enslaving them as well.

I won't read your paid studies.

Nobody needs 160g of protein every day, dumbass.

Nah, I'm in great shape. I'm just tired because my youngest didn't sleep well last night and don't really care about misspelling a word here and there. My point stands and your only argument against it is calling me a fat meat eater. Maybe if you actually cared about the health of the people you preach to you would be taken more seriously, but you don't. You care about the animals we kill to eat. We don't care about them.

Not even paid studies. This just a bunch of blog posts.

>Drinking milk also means drinking pus
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" in the above article entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992
>I won't read your paid studies.
At least you admit you don't read, like a retard,.

Hi,

in case you aren't a bot. Blogs are no sources. Nobody will believe your shitty reddit forum posts.

The animals we eat are largely incapable of complex strategy to fight back from their captors. They may have instinct to attack back in specific cases, but they do not organize as humans can. Their genetic ancestors might have had a better chance at doing so, but we bred that out of them during the domestication process. Unless aliens have been breeding humans in secret for the past hundred thousand years to use as a food source, it's not an equivalence

>This just a bunch of blog posts.
You would see the studies in them if you read.
>Blogs are no sources.
Just because you refuse to read them doesn't make them not a source.
>Nobody will believe your shitty reddit forum posts.
Intelligent people who don't fall for pseudoscientific dietary memes will.

Blogs are as believable as Veeky Forums.

Even some of your """""studies"""" only have like about 10 participants and you still use them as proof.

Have YOU ever read your own shitty links?

Okay let's see the very first link
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>Moderate consumption of fats, carbohydrates best for health, international study shows
Hmmm let's see the paper it analyzes...
>thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(17)32253-5/fulltext

>Interpretation
>Higher fruit, vegetable, and legume consumption was associated with a lower risk of non-cardiovascular, and total mortality. Benefits appear to be maximum for both non-cardiovascular mortality and total mortality at three to four servings per day (equivalent to 375–500 g/day).

>nothing about fats in findings and interpretation

Similarly, all human lives are not equal.
I wonder what human flesh tastes like, probably pretty good.

>Have YOU ever read your own shitty links?
Yes, And going by your continued shitposting I see you still haven't.
>nothing about fats in findings and interpretation
>This level of not reading at all.

How about you post some paper that shows fats combating cardiovascular disease and SAYS IT CLEARLY IN THE CONCLUSION SECTION.

MEAT EATERS NOT ALLOWED !

READ IT AGAIN, FAGGOTS !

TAKE YOUR BLOGPOSTS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASSHOLES.

Who watches this kind of retarded shows?

Gantz has done it already, you can take a look at the possible scenario
>inb4 omg weebs on muh weeb site

>They will be happier
How do you know this?

Meat eaers. They love these shows because they'll think

>Yeah, I'm a fat disgusting, meat eating blob but at least I don't weight 600 lbs pounds :)
>another hamburger please ^^
>vegans, stop giving me information about a healthy diet :/

>Give animal free place to live and free food
>Allow them to live an environment with predators or bad conditions
>They are even allowed to reproduce
>B-But it's bad because you kill them despite the fact that they would have been dead any ways

yeah everyone knows animals dont feel pain and pleasure all while being masochists waiting to please their human masters with their own flesh

You cannot morally equate animals to people and be fine with species extinction at the same time unless you have some specific kind of schizophrenia or sociopathy that renders your ability to see contradiction useless.

See You realize being out in nature is no better right?

Guess all those athletes out there are fat disgusting blobs. I never knew! Thanks Mr. Vegan.

It is what they are adapted to live in. If a human gets locked in his room with enough food and not much to do guess what will happen to him?

>It's i-immoral to free the slaves. S-slavery gives them f-food and shelter, they wouldn't be even able to fend to themselves if we f-free them.

>The typical life span of the domestic pig is six to 10 years
>The average of a wild pig is 4-8
BTFO

>How about you post some paper that shows fats combating cardiovascular disease and SAYS IT CLEARLY IN THE CONCLUSION SECTION.
How about you actually read what I posted

spamming blogs every thread like they're real sources of info and not debunked drivel from con artists.

Nice blogs, bro.

if you can make me a meal plan that realistically meets my calorie surplus of at least 2,500+ and doesn't have estrogen in it like soy i'll strongly consider going vegan. The biggest problem i have with it is that it's inconvenient. Restaurants and fast food joints don't have vegan menu's. Everything i eat i would have to cook myself.

LOL OP do you really think anyone actually believes your bullshit bait threads anymore?

Face the facts: Vegan trolling is even more stale than Last Thursday. It may as well be a million years old now. Everyone knows you're not vegan, you probably are eating McDoubles or bacon ro something even as you posted this thread. Time to move on to something else, OP.

>it lives a little longer thanks to medicine but in shitty conditions
wow good for them

But reverse the situation. If I stranded you on an island where you would either succumb to predation, starvation, or disease within a month, why is it morally invalid if I've prevented your potential rape and/or murder?

You posted some fucking meat-eating blogger who re-interpreted a study to reinforce his bad habits even though it's not the interpretation of original authors of the study.

Don't even try to reason with these people. They're dumb as shit and will never improve.

the last guy is correct.
fucking vegans.

Well, you missed the part where i adapted to live in such conditions by learning to cooperate with my tribe and you know the rest. I would probably prefer to live in better conditions indeed, but not in a small crowded room getting fattened up and waiting for somone to eat me. Why is that somehow an argument for domestication for consumption purposes anyway?

>Even more not reading
>This level of projection

But it's better conditions, unlimited food.
So I guess I should kill my dogs instead of keeping them as pets because it's slavery. No wonder people faggot at you idiots.

>healthy diet
>need suplements
welp

>not enjoying raping

>So I guess I should kill my niggers instead of keeping them as workers because it's slavery

No they wont. You don't know that at all.

>cooperate with my tribe and you know the rest
I didn't say anything about a tribe. Domesticated animals do not have such communities since we bred what little cooperative traits that might promote them out. But nice attempt to sidestep the actual question.

>Why is that somehow an argument for domestication for consumption purposes anyway
It isn't. It's to point out the flaw of letting these animals out into the wild so that they're no longer "slaves" or whatever bullshit you want to call it.

>trying to police who can and can't enter a thread and post on an anonymous image board
This isn't tumblr, chum. Seriously, these threads are like watching a bee hating convention set up shop right next to a mega hive of Africanized bees and being surprised that a few fly over to investigate or fuck things up.
Worse still, rather than accept that this is entirely you guy's fault for acting uppity, you desperately try to cling to the moral high ground while continuing to hurl insults at those you deem morally reprehensible. The icing on the cake though is that somehow, somehow you people still expect non vegans with an interest to learn what it's like to come here and not be immediately repulsed and turned away when they see what vapid cunts you guys are and choose to comment on it.

Slavery is better than murder and that is why vegans are retarded.

>billions of animals mass 'produced', packed with hormones and kept in cages to satisfy our evergrowing population
>good conditions
if you look only at the lifespan maybe.

>slavery is better than the higher chance of having misfortune while being free

OY VEY, WHAT A GOOD GOY!

This. Having pets is evil.

Not all animals are though. Instead of being a cuck why don't you eat meat that treats animals well?

you will never get married.

>b-but vegans can't be bi-

Of course vegans can be Bi, they are all faggots.

Then why aren't you big?

dogs arent designed to live without humans, if they do it is more cruel.

yes it is cruel to own snakes or birds and shit, but even then, if proper care is taken, it isn't too bad.

eating meat that isn't factory food isn't too bad either, were simply not at the right point in human life that meat is out of the question.

I feel the same way, but I'm actually vegan. It's just much, much healthier. That's the only reason I do it

have you heard of feral cats? anyway i wasnt the one talking about freeing them all, my point was that keeping domesticating them isnt any sort of solution either and that is what you seem to support. The damage is already done yes, so the best option would be creating suitable environment for them to live in peace until they learn to readapt but we dont have neither sources nor time to afford that. Probably only option is gradual ban of mass breeding of such animals.

pls don't be a dude

Most farm animals aren't designed to live without humans either

I believe it's mostly false-flaggers, I'm going to grad school soon so I probably will have to live off plants more so I come here for food ideas and nutrition, but it's always comprised of 99% idiots.

Don't pretend like your plate doesn't consist of 70% meat and 30% grain. Your diet isn't balanced, and even if it were, a """balanced""" diet that includes meat and dairy is still worse for you than a diet of just plant food.