Bulking and cutting is a fucking meme. You're just like binging purging teenage emo girls

Bulking and cutting is a fucking meme. You're just like binging purging teenage emo girls.
>tfw 195 pounds and can bench 4 plate and have never bought into the bulking cutting meme

>195pounds
>inb4manlet

>meme
nah, i like eating like shit for a long time, its nice and i enjoy shit food.
i also get to fill out my clothes more and i have more energy for the gym.

on the other hand its nice knowing that i have the self control and discipline after i have been cutting for a long time

go away with your
>muh maintenance
thread

Post video with timestamp of you benching 4-plate, if you won't then we know you're full of shit and should kill yourself for wasting our time.

You bulk to gain mass, you dumbfuck. As in literally grow in size. Start as a twig bulk to a trunk. Or just get lean as a skelly and become a lean twig. A twink.

and yet you need to validate yourself in a basket sewing anonymous playing board.

Bulking is the biggest meme of all time. Get fat to gain muscle? Doesn't make any sense. Do you think these ripped dudes at the gym bulk? No they use discipline and their brains and are smart about what they eat. Bulking is a lazy man's excuse to eat like shit.

You do know that 4pl8 is 4 on each side right? Lol manlets

Yep, I know. 405 pounds.

Post video with timestamp of you benching 4-plate, if you won't then we know you're full of shit and should kill yourself for wasting our time.

>get fat to gain muscle
>what is strongman
>implying your ripped bodybuilder can move strongman weigths

I didn't imply anything of the sort

I've never bulked or cut, I've been eating at a surplus since I started lifting 3 years ago. And from then I've learned adding numbers to compounds is much more rewarding to me than looking good.
>inb4 muh strength training *fedora tip*
I respect dudes that look good, I understand the work it takes. I just don't care for it myself.

You idiot.. are you a GOD, OMNISCIENT, and know down to the GRAM and CALORIE precisely what you should be eating every single day of your life, to gain muscle without gaining a single gram of bodyfat? LOL no, you're not, you can't, it's not possible even in a laboratory setting to know that, so you eat a little more than you need because it's better in the long run than eating too little and not making progress.

Apparently you need to READ THE FUCKING STICKY a few more times until it gets pounded into your thick skull.

I read the sticky. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

Has it occurred to you that maybe you're just not very smart, then?

What makes you think that you're smarter than everyone else, including the sources in the sticky? Do you have a Masters or PhD in nutrition and/or exercise science, such that you can legitimately hold yourself out as an Expert in the field, qualified to comment with authority? I think not. Are you a troll, or are you just stubborn and dumb? What is your REAL motivation? Whatever you game is, it's not holding up to scrutiny so I guess you'd better just come clean.

I'm a Nutritionist

>I'm a Nutritionist
Okay. Post your diploma, with timestamp. Now.

Nobody gives a fuck about cheating fraud roidfags who CLAIM to be Vegan, it's all bullshit and so transparent that even someone with a two-digit IQ isn't fooled.

Then how did you get big and strong OP? Eating on maintenance or slightly above or just eating whatever + high protein?

OP isn't big and strong, he CLAIMS to be big and strong, but has repeatedly ignored demands he prove it with timestamped video.

My degree is in my office.

LOL you don't even have a pic of it around?
I think you're full of shit.

Do you have a picture your degree? Why would I have that?

I think you're full of shit.

Ok. Eat all the carbs you want. You will get fat. This is pretty common knowledge.

Me:
>Coming to the realization that I'm having a conversation with ONE TROLL, and everyone else has abandoned the thread already
LOL enjoy talking to yourself, I'm outa here.

You finally figured it out. Fuck. Took you long enough.