- 255g broccoli
- 400g sweet potato
- 60g almonds

Dinner:
- 454g chicken breast
- 224g (dry) spaghetti
- 250g low sodium pasta sauce

2850 calories: 173g protein, 343g carbs, 88g fat

>eating 450 g of chicken in one meal AND pasta.

Do you hate yourself user?

bump

343g of carbs and bread for breakfast? You will just get fat. That isn't a lean bulk diet.

You're falling for the carb meme bro. You never need more than 100g of carbs a day.

Weight/ height? Im 5'10 151 lbs and eating 3100 kcal of clean food/day. I do 40/40/20 protein/fat/carbs however. Id recommend swapping the bread for brown rice or oats

kys retard

It's more convenient to have all my chicken in one meal, so meh, I'll tough it out.

>

454g of fucking chicken...AND pasta.
You need to balance this shit out, why two slices in the morning and the armaggedon for dinner?
Ignore this imbecile.

less than 100g of carb per day? LMFAO you're stupid

How do you figure?

The human body doesn't require more than 100g of carbs a day to function at optimal efficiency. The more carbs you eat the more you fuck with your insulin the fatter you get. Believe whatever you want, but this is how the human body works.

Hmm is it really that bad?

It's 660 calories for breakfast, 800 calories for lunch, and 1400 calories for dinner. Every respectable source I've read says that protein timing is broscience, so it doesn't matter that I get most of it from dinner. I hate eating too many calories in the morning and early afternoon because it makes me sluggish. I lift right before dinner btw.

>Believe whatever you want, but this is how the human body works.
I felt like replying with some meme but you really need to stop giving bullshit advice.
The very least you could do is give some sources.

This is truth

carbfags will never believe it tho

>12 posts, 7 posters
>same spacing
Just leave already.

bump

Well then, try it for a week. There are days when looking at my measly 300g of chicken repulses me.
Also, how much over TDEE are you?

Kys

2500 calories to maintain, so this is a 350 calorie surplus

>2017
>still eating animal products like a Neanderthal

>Protein

That much chicken is prob hella sodium..even w the low sodium pasta sauce. Macros r good tho so eh

Depending on your diet. If you do a shit ton of cardio and sports then carbs is what you need but if you'd like to lose wait then more proteins and less carbs. if you dont have enough fuel for your body youll pass out and that wont be fun. So less fat you have more carbs you can/should intake based on your workout routines and how bulky or slim you want to be. Less carbs if youre fat or have a lot of fat to burn .Make sense?

Waaaay too many carbs mate.

Cut out your breakfast and have some scoops throughout the day

wow this picture makes me want to die

Every study done on protein timing and anabolic window has been inconclusive, there is simply not enough evidence to go either way. The same with how much protein is needed, every study says something different afaic I'll earn on the side of caution and broscience or not will time my largest protein intake and stick to higher protein than carbs or fats.