Only roids can help me now
youtube.com/watch?v=1-nrA4BSRFM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHm2hW1cMLI
youtube.com/watch?v=zACw_GGhSS8
youtube.com/watch?v=RD_44xEEDjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=xHm2hW1cMLI

I know a guy who went through one of these "tranformations" after high school, he's a seriously messed up dude

This guy is a fucking idiot
If I took half the shit he does ide be twice his size...

yeah, but you are too bitch to try

youtube.com/watch?v=zACw_GGhSS8

"one of my favor roids.. gonna shoot in my dick"
wears 100% natural tshirt

Yet another case of looked better before. It's fucking hilarious how many men are literally killing themselves to get unattractive bodies. This shit is a mental illness.

>Yet another case of looked better before.
yes, and this is peak form

How do natties, who have never tried gear make such bombastic claims? You have no idea how your body will react to the gear.

>is on test, mast,tren and primobolan
>admits to using synthol
>shooting test suspension in weak areas to bring them up
>STILL LOOKS LIKE SHIT

when will this human broscience factory hurry up and drop dead ffs

Look how wide this fuckers shoulders are even at skeleton mode. He would have the sickest V-taper if he got jacked.

fatty

this is what happens when you go vegan and play bongo

left looks a lot better
right is obviously an insecure douche

Story time nigga, TRUE storytime niggggga

>just started first year of college
>befriend lots of people (super outgoing at the time)
>one of them was a gym dude named Matthias
>he literally, every time there were alot of people together, walked around promoting roids
>told me I should roid
>showed me the video in OP
>we order some fucking roids
>I, at 22, go bald and get acne (which I've NEVER had before)
>my gf breaks up with me and I'm unhappy ever since
>dont do roids (unless planning to compete)
>the end

You are jealous as fuck. He looks infinitely better on the right.

I still don't understand how you can be happy with yourself when you /fraud / when all it takes is time, discipline, and commitment.

>when all it takes is something most people don't have
hmmm

sorry guys but i enjoy listening to chris johns

Hello middleaged facebook mother.

> (You)
>>when all it takes is something most people don't have
>hmmm
So cheat yourself? Lol

Oh look at that a strawman.

What roids? Is it only the strong stuff like tren that gives u bad acne?

>6'4
yeah right

These vids get me amped as fuck

Acne means you probably started way too intense like most idiots 500mg test +dbol. Also if you went bald that quickly is was destined to happen anyway.

But most importantly 90% chance this is some small guy with a bad case of sour grapes, never juiced, trying to feel better about his choice.

Juicing and discipline, hard work, etc are not mutually exclusive.

Most people who juice and compete are more disciplined and work harder than 99% of natty folk

Of course there will always be 18 year old idiots who start AAS to compensate for bad diet and weak training, but that only reflects on them, not AAS

I like BL for his not give two fucks attitude but the dudes on more shit than Dorian Yates was

I think he's way past the point of diminishing returns

spotted the fat fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=RD_44xEEDjU

retard natties dont realize steroids are a commitment that weighs on you that u have to do research on and do effort to do properly and makes u able to train more and more intense
steroids will make ur life more difficult and stressfull

u cant be a bodybuilder without steroids and if u dont want to do steroids u simply dont have what it takes mentally

>Acne means you probably started way too intense like most idiots 500mg test +dbol
you are a fucking retard and have no idea what you are talking about

>retard natties dont realize steroids are a commitment that weighs on you that u have to do research on and do effort to do properly and makes u able to train more and more intense
>steroids will make ur life more difficult and stressfull
>u cant be a bodybuilder without steroids and if u dont want to do steroids u simply dont have what it takes mentally
LOL, right.

are you fucking blind or a projecting loser?

something tells me he has a metabolism or pancreatic issue that prevents him from gaining weight

or maybe he just forgot to eat for a year

>all that trashy wear

Cringe

>and makes u able to train more and more intense

Is this supposed to be a negative?
Pretty much anyone can train hard, it's not something that requires a lot of willpower, most people at the gym who stick with it after 6 months do it because they like it, it's not some big fucking sacrifice.
Training hard isn't hard, what's hard is training hard and not getting results, that's what's difficult. And natties are the ones who actually have to deal with this, steroidfags just have to change the doses.

Steroids literally make you stronger in every muscle in your body without even training, and has long term effects on your muscles' composition long after quitting roids.
Steroids improve strength potential and neural efficiency.
Steroids literally thicken your bones and make you more resilient to bone fractures and overall make you harder to kill.
Steroids make you grow without even changing any variable in your training or diet.
Steroids improve vastly your body's macronutrient repartitioning, meaning that you get stronger and bigger and leaner than if you would as a natty despite eating the same exact diet.

A steroid user who does not train at all will gain muscle faster than a natty that does

>training hard isn't hard

I throw up at least once a month after leg day and it's NOT something I enjoy in the moment. I also don't enjoy force feeding myself pallets of boiled chicken and buckets of unseasoned brown rice. When you reach your genetic potential naturally all steroids really do is raise the ceiling on your gains. Newbies might try to hop on as a get-rich-quick type of deal but most of them just end up fat and bloated because they don't understand basic concepts of nutrition and things like estrogen control.