/SKINNY/

6'1" 145 lbs, up 20 lbs.
It's been a while since we've had a thread. Post skinny/skelly feels.

Was benching and got to last set last rep, hesnotgonnamakeit.png
Left arm falls, weight smashes to floor, (this is why I dot use clips), people look, 15 lbs on the ground.

Is 5'11" 140 pounds skinny?

Yeah, but you're getting close.

Post feels?

>skinny bitch approaches
>"ahah user you are so skinny put a weight on your feet or wind will blow you away"
>general laugh

Ah one more thing. I've had a leg injury for a month and therefore haven't done diddlys or squats for a month. I was just about to hit 1 pl8 squat. Doc says shin splints, when will this let up?

>5'9" 130 lb skelly
>sit at a hydraulic bench press machine, hydraulic back row machine
>can only do reps of 50-55 pounds on each
>can only do 250 lbs on leg press, and that's probably with terrible form and if i did correct form its probably way less
>when i do bicep curls i have to use 30 pound dumbbells

just kill me

can you even keep the form of bicep curls with that weight? im too light and the moment i lift it i fall ahead

Just roid the fuck outta there

at bjj class a guy grabbed my belt and lifted me whole with one arm with ease and moved me out of the way since he needed more room to drill

I really hope this guy didn't food for this

no, i dont. i have to put my back into it a bit i know its bad but i am getting small bicep gains

Never b-unit

Wait... I thought 250 lbs on the leg press was good for a beginner...

same
never tried it but doubt i could do half of that

i dont even know if it is or not to be honest. i just say "only" to see if people respond positively or negatively to it

what sucks is im a bicyclist (not serious but i do commute daily)

Eat your ego and drop the weight. I am 5'9, 180, and curl 30 lbs as well. While weak, I manage to keep to form because the long term gain is 100% worth it.

At the very least lean against a wall to eliminate the back swing.

I think that is alright starting out doing legs. Most people seem to be able to do 180+ their bodyweight. My twig sis hits about 200 if that helps for reference.

Weird skinny feels

>realize I slept and sat in weird positions that I can't do anymore because my thighs have grown to constrict my nuts
>my skinny fuccboi jeans don't fit anymore, had to buy athletic and stretchy jeans
>sleeves on fuccboi shirts are filling out nicely thougj
>noticed increased female attention, too autistic to initiate
>starting to outlift the DYELS and fatties despite looking smaller
>People legit stared when I did a puny 235 DL for reps

5'8, 135lbs

>Post skinny/skelly feels
I wanna do free lifts instead of machines but they are all occupied by the hunky guys so I don't wanna get stared at for being out of place

Just do it

The hunky guys were skinny/obese when they started too

6'1 135Ib here
I go to the school in the city so what are some easy to make meal prep recipes or do I just have to keep buying soobway
> what are you all eating right now? I got some cashews

6'1 142
Lost 7lbs this week
Now 135
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I CANT EVEN GAIN 7lbs IN A WEEK!!

Bump

AHAHAHAHAHA I'm 6 4 and 125

Feels good I can bench 235, dl 315 and curl 50s for 18 reps. Still trying to gain weight until I'm at around 155

6'1" 160lbs

Put on 10lbs this summer and added like 60lbs to my bench. Lifting my way out of auschwitz, were all gonna make it skinnybrahs, just remember YOU CANT EAT TOO MUCH

6'2" 170lbs

Slowly coming along, have finally sussed the ability to eat tonnes. Were all gonna make it

6'2 155, plateau mode rn :( help pls

>tfw 5'10" 125 skelly
>tfw you're getting old and don't want to be this way anymore
>tfw you've said "this'll be the year I'll go to the gym" for the past decade

Does anybody have any good workout plans that predominantly involve machines? I'm looking at getting a Planet Fitness membership and the only free weights they have are dumbbells.

>5 ft 10, 115 lbs
>don't want to bulk cause I like my current bf%
>don't want to remain skeleton king forever
Is it possible to make any gains without bulking? I don't mind it taking longer, but I'd rather not fuck up a bulk and end up skinny fat. What's you guys experience with this?

Fuck that noise, just go for the bulk, and unbulk later. We're already skinny, might as well see what it's like to be bulky for once.

>mfw my wrists are the same size as yours

Thank fuck I'm not the only wristlet on this board.

I might give myself another 12 months and see what progress I can make without trying to bulk, cause I've only been going at the fitness thing for 6 or 7 do far. I had a skinny friend who tried to bulk and it hasn't turned out well so far, but he might not have stuck to his diet plan

Does anyone else find it difficult to eat significantly more than 2500 calories of non-trash food? I've never had a big appetite and I'm guessing that's something everyone here has in common. Does it get easier to eat more the longer you do it?

reminder this is a skelly feels thread not a manlet feels thread

5'4" 130lbs
>tfw guy
should be at least 150 to leave humanity behind

Im 6'1 210 and my bear mode family rips on me for being skinny

you can bulk at 500 surplus, that is 1lbs per week, if you lift 5 days a week/1 hour, you wont be skinny fat

im on 1500 cals surplus and i have gained mass on my muscle, have some belly but i can lose it in a cut

>tfw a manlet kicked your skinny 6 foot ass due to your scarecrow build stats.

1 lb a week and +500 calories a day is probably more manageable for me

Thanks, I appreciate the advice

Haha same bro I'm 6"2 but 3lbs heavier than you. I think I look decent with a pump though. I don't want to be massive, ottermode is my goal.

5'7 134lbs manlet here. I also curl 30lbs but with good forms. I guess its normal for our weight.

I'm 6'1, 155 lbs but I look really skinnyfat and have lots of belly fat. I've been doing only bodyweight exercizes so far since I don't have access to a gym. Do I have to cut more to get rid of the fat.

what exercises are you doing for abs

Current total workout is
20x2 pushups
2x60s plank
2x60s raised plank
2x60s one arm plank
2x60 squat

>20x2
>no dips
>no pull ups
start doing L-sit and planche progression and look up
actual full body calisthenics workout routine

Threadly reminder not to listen to this fat idiot that has been lifting for 3 months.

Also here's body pic. Had trouble getting a half decent picture

6'1-6'2ish 141lbs
How's my frame?
Good base for bulking?

>6'1" 145 lbs, up 20 lbs.
So you were 125lbs at that height? How did you stay alive? I was 142 at 6'1 and I was super bony, still skelly now at 162.

>6'5"
>160lbs

Really want to hit that 1pl8 bench press :(

5'8 145 pounds

Trying to escape skinnyfat mode. 2 months in and it comes across as if ive never lifted at all, pathetic stats and looks.
Bout the only discernible thing i gain is being able to do pull ups and chinups.
Its so depressing going to Veeky Forums and seeing people who easily outlift your 8 weeks of progress on day one.

5'7 140lbs count as skinny? like 12%bf

Friendly reminder that 500 surplus and 5-8 hours a week is all it takes to get to a "decent" physique and lose the skinnyfat bod.

Is there still hope for us wristlets?

How do you not have access to a gym?

>6'7" 195 lbs
i don't feel like i look 195, but i'll keep working to 220-240; eat eat eat.

when i see people post 155-180 and they look ripped while i'm a stringbean it kinda grinds my gears, but whatever it's not really a big deal

Is 5'11 159 lbs considered skelly or have I successfully made it out of skelly mode?

Am I going to make it lads? I don't even know if this is still skellymode or not

Ok skelly brethren, im 6'4, 340lbs (bearmode/fatgut) with 2/3/4/5. This is what u need to do. If you're struggling with hunger and cant seem to eat enough; start making your own shakes.
Few raw eggs, oats, a banana, peanut butter, flax oil/olive oil etc and blend it. Down it. Hold ur nose if u have to. But drinking calories is way easier than trying to eat them, esp if you're struggling.

>raw eggs in a shake
Enjoy your salmonella

I'm a newfag and I am planning to start gym this month.
I'm aware of my ulgy chest, but I'm worried there is no hope for me.
5'6'' 110 lbs

6'2 145 lbs and I look like a fat skeleton. What gives ?

You can bulk at a slower pace, but the answer is in practice, no, not really.

Also: 5 ft 9 and 176 pounds. Decent definition on four upper abs, some babyfat on lower abs. Am i still skelly?

> won't do whatever it takes
enjoy being skinny the rest of your life

No gym for a 100km radius, too poor to order in equipment

6'2 145-150 depending on the week. Just started college and am finding it really easy to down 4,000 calories a day (it was an intense struggle to hit 3500 over the summer). Don't really care about getting fat I just want to escape this gangly hell.

Recovering skelly here, was 129 lbs when I was 5'11 at 18 y/o, managed to bump it up to 134 to enlist in the muhreens, by the time I got out I was standing at 6' and 175lbs so at least now Im lean but Ive gotten skinnyfat since I stopped going for about 5 months after I got out.

Just got my GI Bux so I can afford my gym membership, despite all these years I still have weak as shit arms and wrists, I can barely curl 35lbs and keep form or not gas out after my first rep. Gonna buy some wrist wraps and start a 5x5 routine with a bit of arms every day, what do you guys think?

>tfw similar arm genetics to that image

greetings humans

Greetings, dyel.

>6'4"
>172 lbs
I got to 185 once but I had to eat constantly it was a huge pain in the ass

greetings mr. skeltal

How did you escape area 51?

Nice J Crew pants

>6'2 at 160lbs
>have very good cardio vascular health and endurance from years of swim training
>frame is good, wide shoulders etc
>not very strong
>want to put on more mass

Brehs, I eat a lot anyway and use whey with milk. Do I need to bide my time for putting on mass or should I try mutant mass?

>5'10
>150lbs

I was 128 in August of last year and just benched 2 plates on Friday. Hopefully I can get to 170 by next year

>6'3
>172
>Barrel chested so my ribcage is jutting out at the sides
I NEED WEIGHT BUT FOOD IS SO FILLING AND I CAN'T AFFORD MASS GAINER AAAHHHH

Make your own gainer, see

>used to be 5'9'' 135 lbs
>thought I was skinny

All of you lanklets make me feel fat as fuck

I'm up to 150 lbs after 2 months. Am I obese now? Shit

Everyone tells me look like a skelly, but I feel like I'm fat. Do I have anorexia?

>6'4
>340

I'm having a hard time telling just how fat you are. I know you're big but at that height you can't be enormous.

172 at 6'3" is not skinny.

That's like kinda average.

Did you have surgery there or something?

desu since I am a fag I really like the body of the guy in the OP pic. I wouldn't want him to gain a pound.

From an ex-skellington (191cm, 62kg) I can say that the best bulking shake in my opinion is this: 1-3scoops of chocolate whey, 2 raw eggs, 2 tsb peanutbutter, vanilla icecream, 1-2 bananas and then whole milk. Tastes like a fucking dream and has a lot of calories.

Can someone redpill me on raw eggs for shakes? No memes please, is it actually safe? Cause I've lived my whole life thinking that raw eggs are dangerous

> 130lbs
> Macros demand over 500g of carbs
> Too little apetite

What do brehs?

You got near no muscle, so any fat you have is just sitting on top of your bones. Build muscle.

Are you a tranny?

I'd say google it

Nice job man! Keep it up!

There is some risk from the shells but drinking raw eggs won't automatically make you sick. I don't personally because I've had salmonella before (from undercooked chicken, not prepared by me) and I don't want to risk more kidney damage. It's not perfectly safe, no.

do PPL. never do quad extensions as they will shred your kneecaps.

day 1: push
day 2: pull
day 3: legs
day 4: stretch
day 5: push
day 6: pull
day 7: legs

push should be shoulders, triceps, chest
pull should be upper and lower back and biceps
legs is obvious, just stay away from quad extensions

use the machines in creative ways. I use the testicle ropes to do curls, tricep pushdowns as well as face pulls. I don't do bis and tris on the same day though when I'm following my usual program

Do you take a resty stretchy day after day seven? Or just blast back into day one so you're lifting six days in a row?

Friendly reminder being skelly is worse than being fat.
If you're a skelly you'll always have boney wrists, boney ankles, scrawny shoulders, and pencil legs. Unless you roid out of it

checked, das not it mane

>88
>HH

How was this missed

t. boogie.

yeah but that is due to my height (ectomorph) At least I'm not a manlet

Very skinny skelly, have been all my life, currently 6'3" 133, I was 125 last month so I've made progress
One day people will stop saying how skinny I am and how I need to eat more, one day

>6'3"
>125lbs

how are u alive