ITT: webms of idiots in the gym. Bonus points for meme exercises

ITT: webms of idiots in the gym. Bonus points for meme exercises

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvVoY-PTf6s
youtube.com/watch?v=kHQxYjQkZYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If she's such an idiot then why is she a professional athlete while you sit on your pathetic ass doing nothing with your life?

Looks like legit crossfit exercise.

I'm not just sitting on my ass. I'm sitting on my ass posting on Veeky Forums I'll have you know

Shes really hot

>professional athlete
Who is it?

You think I'll tell you? Just so you can jerk your tiny little dick off to pictures of her? Ha, get a life.

>Crossfit

Just wanted to see if you were being a faggot and bullshitting so thanks for confirming

i went past a crossfit gym today, almost puked

>when you need to carry your sleeping daughter upstairs but your shoelaces are untied
It's all about the functional strength.

Lmao, nice try, cuckboi. How does it feel knowing that I'll never tell you her name, and that you'll never be able to jerk off to her? Don't answer that. Stay mad, virgin.

>frogposting

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this exercise? What does it train?

>Curl + Squat
What do you think it trains?

kek

Is that crossfit bullshit meme still a thing?

Normies haven't haven't found a fad yet?

Does jumping around with an empty bar really do anything for your biceps and legs? Legit question

If you do it enough, yes, and more so if you're a 50kg girl

i think it was some MMA fighter iirc

can't tell how old, is it ok to be aroused by this clip?

She's 25, you're good

Rose Namajunas. This is an elite athlete who's the 3rd best women's strawweight fighter in the world. Really shows you the skill level of women's MMA

>Reebok sponsored
>Ufc paid
>Elite athlete

why are women so pathetic

As someone who is experienced in the striking arts, I do not know what the purpose of this exercise is

this is just sad to watch
just stop it user

youtube.com/watch?v=tvVoY-PTf6s

Aw man, she used to be hot, now she looks like a professional bulldyke

Truly disappointing

Or it really shows you just how little Veeky Forums understands of fitness.

Sorry to tell you this, but lifting doesn't matter in most sports. The only reason that you and 99% of Veeky Forums lift is to look good and to impress normies. It has absolutely nothing to do with skill level.
youtube.com/watch?v=kHQxYjQkZYE

but she looks like a 12 year old.
ahhh the age old question. whats better

Date someone who looks 12 but is 18
Or date someone who is 12 but looks 18.

Alright mister expert of fitness. Please enlighten me about exercise since CLEARLY I'm the one who's not getting something

As her coach, I'm not an MMA fighter.

Veeky Forums has this narrow-minded view that nothing except squats, deadlifts, and bench are "correct".

There is nothing correct about that exercise

Okay, random user from a Bulgarian pastry baking forum. I'm sure you know better than a pro-fighter and her coach.

cause its a lifting board, nobody here cares about fitness (ironic as fuck) but the exercise in op's gif is the most useless shit ive ever seen in my entire life.

>Veeky Forums has this narrow-minded view that nothing except squats, deadlifts, and bench are "correct".

For any non-athlete looking to increase their fitness and strength it is.

It's a fucking warm up you dipshit

Or maybe even professional athletes make bad hires. I've trained with professional MMA fighters, they have like a dozen coaches during camp. Some of them are idiots, and usually the head coach will kick them out after they show their lack of expertise.

The uhh.. Definitely the first one user

And for people who want to look good and be healthy it's not.

she is clueless of what she doing. what shes doing is not a exersise. but id that was a real exersice she would be training her legs a bit and arms but that takes like a whole day

>crossfit box

FTFY

Neither, you pedophile.

Veeky Forumss knowledge doesn't go past lifting for size. Veeky Forums doesn't know shit about strengthening tendons, or building the absolute most explosiveness without going up in weight and having to move weightclasses. Veeky Forums doesn't understand the point on exercises that build little mass but work on strength and stamina over long periods of physical exhaustion.

Veeky Forums doesn't realize that lifting for size and aesthetics is not in the best interest of actual athletics.

You two are mentally retarded. What that bitch is doing in OPs webm is not any legit exercise, it won't do fucking anything for you. That's 100% nothing more than fucking around doing shit WRONG.
>Veeky Forums doesn't realize that lifting for size and aesthetics is not in the best interest of actual athletics
There are literally hundreds of people on Veeky Forums who lift for athletics like weightlifting.

Eh, half the guys here are permabulkers. Most of these guys take the word of a failed fat Texas coach as gospel for some reason.

And none of those guys are pro athletes, while she is. Guess who's right and who's wrong.

>female
>pro athlete
pick one

I agree with your statement overall, but the webm that OP posted is not a legitimate exercise.

>pro athlete
>strawweight division fighter
>7-3
You sure showed them user

>keeps calling a warm up an actual exercise
>has the audacity to call others retarded

UFC is the most elite MMA organization, retard. She's a pro by every definition.

get the fuck out of this site, what the fuck are you posting
embarassing

Bellator is taking all their stars though.

Also, Sage Northcutt, Rousey, Lesnar

>pro track runners

Most of the exercises a UFC/crossfit gym makes you do serve no purpose beyond confusing normies and seeming interesting. Take it from someone whose longest-time friend is a legit kickboxing instructor but meme S&C coach.
I've seen much more benefit from lifting weights than doing weird exercises. The most any of these can do is improve your balance. But once you have balance and understanding of leverage out of the way, they don't help at all. The truly elite fighters do not do such strange and illogical exercises.

adorable

You're too interested in another guy jerking off.

You're friend would wipe the floor with you, so how could you say he's a meme coach? Do you guys have any self-awareness? Do you realize strength is not a key factor in a fight?

My sides! I think I'm going to die

All of his strength comes from doing normal lifts, not from grabbing the empty bar and swinging it around like a monkey.

Fuck you

>oh god not another leg press knee break
>oh she cant be pushing much it will be ok
>straightens legs
>DEAR GOD WHY

these fucking leg bending the wrong way clips are worse than isis beheading videos

kekd hard

>WE ARE ALL HAVING FUN AT THE Y-M-C-A

F U L L B O D Y W O R K O U T

That's not a fail, that's just how BIG NIGGAS dance.

Just because she is a skilled fighter doesn't mean she knows jack shit about lifting. And yes fighter should weight train in a very different way from body builders because they are training for function not form, but I fail to see how this "exercise" could yield here any significant benefit that could not be obtained better from other exercises.

Did you miss the tit grab? You'll have to rewatch it. Right after her legs start snapping, the guy on the right runs in and grabs her tit.

hilarious. i did miss it. thanks for the heads up

Ugh. I hate that hyperextension shit so much. I'm actually getting the fuck outta here.

AND SHE'S DANCIN LIKE SHE NEVER DANCED BEFORE

honestly, kipping pull ups look like they'd make a great superset for whatever back shit you might do. and it looks like it might be good cardio if you can actually go for a minute or more at a time.

like vertical land-swimming.

Y'all must be memeing, that woman is a twig

it looks like it would be painfull on your skin, and it also looks like there is no possible correct form. It could be fun, but doing it as a replacement to proper pullups/chinups seems to be a mistake.

Kipping pullups get a bad reputation from all the crossfit fags but they're really okay if you can't do strict ones and you don't have a pullup machine or rubberband.

Another is if you're training for muscleups or clapping pullups or other plyometric exercises and your aim is to target the whole body.

And I guess doing 100 of them works as cardio...

I remember this one time in the army we were having a pull up competition. Was in the 1st place with 19 pull ups with really good form. Then our LT comes, does 20 of these half assed kipping shit ups and acts all smug on how he won.

If that's how mma fighters train, no wonder Conor lost to Floyd.

>He literally says that what OP does is not a legit exercise
>You say he keeps calling a warm up an actual exercise
>Has the audacity to say 'has the audacity to call others retarded'

absolutely baited

bruh wtf second one ive watched today

>trying to justify the money you just threw away on a crossfit gym

AHHH

>posts an athlete that has the body of a pro bodybuilder
>thinks mass and strenght aren't correlated

Nies baid XXDDD

Here's a third one

Now he's acting like he was being retarded on purpose, kek at your life

And a fourth one

and - of course - the classic

Ban leg press machines

You're right, free weights are much safer

she's just warming up? i do this kinda stuff, an empty bar and whatever movements feel like they'd get me ready for the day. i probably look like a bigger clown swinging it overhead and twisting

then again i do work out at home