How the fuck is someone that bench presses 700 lb so fucking small?

How the fuck is someone that bench presses 700 lb so fucking small?

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandfitness.com/athletes-celebrities/news/texas-high-school-kid-benches-700-pounds
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strength=/=size once and for all

Efficiency.
Did he use equipment though?

AYO HOL UP HOL UP-
*snorts salt*
SO U BE SAYIN-
*eats 2 cheeseburgers*
HOL UP AYY AYY SO U BE SAYIN-
*puts on squat suit*
AYOOOOOOO UUUUUHHH-
*gasps for breath*
U BE SAYIN DAT-
*inserts squat plug*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN DAT-
*suffers minor heart attack*
DAT WE WUZ SOME FINNA-
*slips spinal disk*
AYOO SO U BE SAYIN-
*breaks scale*
YOU BE SAYIN DAT WE WUZ-
*wears away cartilage*
DAT WE WUZ-
*levitates above bench to reduce ROM*
DAT WE WUZ HEALTH AND FITNESS AND SHIET?
*falls on floor exhausted*

>Did he use equipment though?

no

some high schooler in 2013

muscleandfitness.com/athletes-celebrities/news/texas-high-school-kid-benches-700-pounds

>Wearing a bench shit
>Not Equipped

>what are leverages and genetics

Because powerlifting is fucking lame

Strength>Looks

>Poursoltani is a 5'10", 270-pound football player
Totally natty

>" i can never be as strong as him, ITS HIS GENES NOT HARD WORK"

Are you that fucking stupid? What do you think a bench shirt is? Not equipment?

Completely equipped lift with a multi-ply shirt. Total bullshit meme lift.

he is not that small really, he is probably wearing a huge t-shirt

honestly, look pretty big for a white boi

He isn't small, he's just wearing baggy clothes and doesn't really have highly developed aesthetic muscles

He can bench 700lbs precisely because he's so small and stout.

A high schooler pressing 700 is a meme... I'm convinced no one here lifts

lmao lets put you in one and see that 700, no? 600?500? I bet you couldnt do 250 in one of those faggot.

Let's all agree that equipped powerliftering is a meme. Like what's the point? That's not your real strength

no, lets agree powerlifting is a meme.

Literally becoming obese to be strong

Powerlifting is a weight class sport. The vast majority of powerlifters have low body fat percentages. Actual powerlifters, that is. Not random faggots in your gym doing Ice Cream Fitness.

nah its all faggots who thought training for mass was taking too long so they decided to train for strenght cause it shows results quicker.

When noobs get mad at powerlifting gains and call them fat

retard strength

>why dont powerlifters have body dysmorphia and insecurity issues like I do

I don't even deadlift much, yet I can out deadlift most of the powerlifters at my bodyweight despite them constantly doing deadlifts + assistance.

Powerlifting is mainly genetics

This rides right on the border between insanely hilarious and insanely cringey. Unfortunately tips right into cringey. Fly high Icarus.

Wearing a bench shirt AND not at an official meet. He probably struggles with 315.

That guy possibly being weak doesnt negate the very legitimate point that saying you can lift a certain weight while equipment is doing a big chunk of the work for you is dumb.

Guy is way stronger than me sure, but why say you can bench 700lbs if you can really only bench 500 and the shirt does the other 200

Big head, narrow shoulders, big shirt.

>1. Drugs being used to build bodies for 70 years have distorted your perception of what a JACK3D body is. Your grandfather would very likely consider him powerful.
>2. He is on minimal drugs and you do not need much to get a strength effect. Alexeyeev lifted on cycles of 20mg/day DBOL for only 20-24 weeks of the year and went off for years post olympics, it is rumored. Ken Patera, I've heard, never went past a couple of DBOLs while lifting. The GDR WLers only used 40mg/day TBOL in a similar structure to Alexeeyev, which is confirmed by medical documents from the era being made public. OP powerlifter may be on very little.