I'm headed to boot camp soon and to get prepared I upped my workouts to everyday instead of 3 days a week...

I'm headed to boot camp soon and to get prepared I upped my workouts to everyday instead of 3 days a week, and started doing a shit ton more pushups and pullups. Any other advice to help get ready?
Branch is Coast Gaurd

The United States military is an institution designed to commit acts of genocide while simultaneously turning all the soldiers into brain dead welfare queens.

Leave while you can, OP and be a free man. Do not listen to the propaganda, there is nothing noble, brace or masculine about serving in US armed forces.

I respect your opinion but go lib in a different thread pls

Be a carpenter, like Jesus.

Run a lot.

Currently in the navy training for BUDs.
The coast guard isn't very strict on physical standards, but to be completely prepared all you need are these:
>pushups
>situps
>pull ups
>runs

Don't forget swims

There is nothing more noble in the world than spreading the shining light of globalism and the American order worldwide. Rome had it's mighty legions and we have out military.

Communists and Muslims must be viewed through the same lens that the barbarians of yore were; reactionary savage brainlets who's dead ideologies belong in the dustbin of history,

>I respect your opinion

gross

Unironically this. Neoliberalism and globalism are pretty great desu

good goys

That's awesome good luck with BUDs. They started accepting CG members for the classes so I might try for it eventually

I don't think a Coast Guard has ever participated in genocide

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

>Respecting libs

Why?

EXCELLENT goy...you can be a servant rather than a slave in the FEMA camps, how about that?

Depends on the dental plant desu

terrible bait

>da joos
>muh FEMA death camps

Does your handler know that you're online right now?

Meant to respond to

It's not noble but it's brave and manly. Libtard self hating weaklings with high opinions of themselves will tell you otherwise.

Thanks man, it's seriously fucking brutal. This has been my routine so far (6 days a week):
>6 mile run or 3 miles of 1 mile sprints
>1 mile swim or 4 500m swims
>600 push-ups
>700 sit-ups
>700 flutter kicks
I've never been so consistently sore everywhere in my body...

As a Soldier, take your opinion, and shove it up your ass, user.

Damn I feel like such a pussy getting tired after what I've been doing compared to that

this desu

the respect that you think people give you for being in the armed forces is more like pity

Boot camp is a joke. You'll sit around doing nothing most of the time.

If you want to prep, wait in line for everything you do. Stand at attention for a hour or two.

Give yourself time and train hard until you can easily score well on the PST. I've been training up to it for a little over a year now (and was a track + cc runner prior).

Right now I'm at like 40 pushups before I can't do anymore and 20 pullups
I can do situps for days

is nuke a good mos in navy

I hope you get ptsd and kill yourself. Just remember that you are not hero, but a slave to the government.

I would agree with you but OP said he's enlisting in the coastguard who pretty much do search and rescue for fishing vessels. That's actually pretty noble and respectable

>I hope you get ptsd and kill yourself
Or he wants free college and a great retirement option.

This is bait, yes?
Success at NNPTC is directly proportional to ability to memorize, severity of one's autism, and efforts, and inversely proportional to number of interests one has outside of being a nuke.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge, user.
And
>PTSD
> Actually common among troops that have seen combat repeatedly
Educate yourself, user, and remember the only reason you can type that way is because your country's military ensures you can every night

Guy that fag user was replying to here

I wanted to help remove people that kill innocents, wasn't in it for personal gain at all. The Taliban are scum, the Caliphate is scum, Al Qaeda is scum. All need removed.

Nuke is absolute suck fest, according to my nuke friend. Enjoy living in a can for months on end with little to no surface contact, eating shitty cold rations, breathing recycled farts, and being among the first to go if shit hits the fan

Do more cardio. I know thats probably not what you want to hear. Everyone that was big would suck dick putting miles in all day. They got small and weak. What you are doing right now is very good too, add crunches and ab workouts in, you're going to need a strong core.

I'm not doing it as just a shortcut to respect

Thanks man, my family had a boat growing up and I loved going on it but the thought of being lost/stranded at sea was terrifying so I ain't gonna let it happen to other people. That's not the only motivation just an underlying thing.

run every god damn day

Do whatever you want... Get drunk more and try to get some pussy. I walked 11 minute miles before basic. When I got out waas running 6 minute miles. They whipped me into shape, no problem. Maybe join a better branch of service if I was going to give you any advice.