Tfw Megan Trainors fat ass is the main reason t h i c c came back into play

>tfw Megan Trainors fat ass is the main reason t h i c c came back into play

ive never seen her ass

What year is this? I feel like I lived in a whole different world the last time I saw that face.

post her ass

i like em thicc boi

bump

p o s t a s s
o
s
t
a
s
s

this is the ugliest female i have seen

>Megan Trainors
Literally who?

Neither has she without help

>didnt fall for the thicc theme
>tfw gf
>tfw gf weighs 115lbs and the doctor told her she's underweight

/t h i n n/ memes when guys?

More like Kim Kardashian

under weight is not healthy. go have your Veeky Forums /thinspo/ threads elsewhere please.

>Dear future husband,
>If you wanna get that special lovin'
>Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night

>After every fight
>Just apologize
>And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right (right)

>If you gotta know how to treat me like a lady
>Even when I'm acting crazy
>Tell me everything's alright

FUCK dude why are women so entitled. I just wanna find a down to earth cute honey bunny, but the last few girls ive been with have all been thots that still acted entitled

She's not thick, she's just fat

never did, really.

Except for niggers and betas.

They know they can rebound quickly and most likely have someone waiting, either an ex or desperate friend, who they can shack up with almost immediately

I think you're giving her way too much credit

My name is no.

Comeback albums that is. Not an MRA whackaloon/fph kinda guy but the attitude of sheer gross entitlement in her lyrics sets my teeth on edge.

that's what it's meant to do

user doesn't even have to be woke to say the truth

This is why I treat them bad. Cause fuck this bullshit you're a woman not a fucking
Why are bitches such petulant cry babies?

This bitch has a face like when you photo shop people's faces to be smaller on their heads

She looks like if John Travolta had a daughter that got all his terrible facial genetics

I though it was the Fridge Kate Upton, from those Game of War commercials.

This. She doesn't have any trainers.

I really like her face. Shame she wasted her genetics on that shit body

This. HAES is real.

S T I C C
T
I
C
C

>all about that base

drug reference, Megan lost all her teeth and Paul Wall gave her new ones for her song

Fuck that fucking song. DELET THIS!!! WOMEN ARE SHIT!!!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT!!! If you gave me a button that killed every single women on the planet I would press it faster than lightning. Women are stinking garbage.

uh cool

I knew several girls who were 115 and thicc, like legit, slim waist, plump butt thicc, not fat girls who think theyre thicc by default for being fat, in fact I knew a girl who was 115 and had a bigger butt than most fatties who think they're thick, given she was 5 foot

Sir mixes his nut in a blender wanted to keep his women like flojo, not have them looking like cows.

Have you ever even heard the song?

where can I find a these thicc midgets?

my ex was 95lbs at 5'2, but Ive been helping her gain weight since about 5 months after we broke up so hopefully she wont stay malnutritioned for long

Not only does the song go into the whole bullshit about
>muh entitlement cuz woman
Its also quite stupid how she talks about fat cunts being better than skinny girls.

>im bringing booty back
>go head and tell them skinny bitches that

Like seriously. If you want to promote the t h I c c mean go ahead. But the moment you bash skinnier girls is when you become just another fat cunts that spews "muh curves"

Kek

Do you know what "thick" is?

It's not fat as chubby chasers try to use it. It means big ass, big tits, nice legs, little waist.

>those lyrics
Day of the roast when?

It's fine so long as they're not actively starving themselves. Most professional athletes would be considered underweight if they had an average muscle mass, they all have very low amounts of body fat.

Pretty sure it was insta hoes, not megan trainor

>malnutritioned
thank god you know what you're talking about

she looks like costco brand iskra

>Girl walks in with an ITTY BITTY WAIST

>fat ass in tight leather skirt

My weakness desu

Megan trainer is not why thicc came back into style. It already was coming back into style and she just jumped on the bandwagon

Overall, for the most part it's still really personal preference, however these things come in waves. Look at the 1940s-1960s, thicc was easily most popular. 1970s-2000s it became sticc. Now it's just coming back to thicc

Try staying away from middleschoolers

at home with their husbands. decent women are of the market by 20

>Megan Trainors fat ass
>mfw you misspell "jews" this hard

Here's the truth senpai-
Just being ripped is not going to get you a cutie non-entitled loyal gf.
Just being ripped and rolling into the club/bar/tinder will get you exactly the kind of chicks that respond to a ripped dude rolling into the club bar or tinder.

What you've gotta do is get good at something (anything) intellectual and get into the collegiate and postgraduate world. There's so many honeys who have spent their entire lives being turned off by dumb ripped guys hitting on them who are going to soak their panties when they see you in the front row of their grad level literature or medical school lectures.

You get the added benefit of pissing off bunch of beta orbiters who thought this was finally their chance to pull a girl in isolation from chads. Jokes on them- this particular Chad is smarter and more buff then them.

Saying this after noticing that my MD program is majority women (kind of a justice issue in my opinion but nobody else seems bothered so I'm not gonna speak up) and watching how the MD/PhD girls are constantly staring at my delts and ass. They're lining up to share study notes and group study with me and it's hilarious and fun, I have a gf tho so will not act but they're all pretty cute and would definitely be loyal and take pleasure in bringing home some bacon for a lucky not retarded or weak man.

Anyway. Basically go to grad school if you want untouched pussy. There's a huge group of girls who save themselves for a man they'll meet in graduate school.

AND everybody is either skinny or fit. No fatties.

calm down lex

hnnnrr

The concept of toxic feminity is used in the social sciences to describe traditional norms of behavior among women in contemporary American and European society that are associated with detrimental social and psychological effects. Such "toxic" feminine norms include body positivity, delusions of beauty, entitlement to male attention, extreme self-indulgence, and being excessively swayed by emotions.

Conformity with toxically female traits can be considered "toxic" due to harmful effects on others in society, while related traits, including fat acceptance and avoidance of exercise are correlated with harm to women themselves through psychological problems such as depression, increased stress, and substance abuse. Other health consequences of toxic feminity include diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.