Why do people skip leg day?

Why do people skip leg day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JF9phWKOrCs
youtube.com/watch?v=unv8TS3JO6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This can't be real

Why are you taking pictures of other grown fucking men you homo?

I bet it's slightly narrowed

i smell newfaggots itt

Because 90% of the time youre wearing jeans, khakis, or dress pants. So working legs occasionally so they still look nice is pants is all you need

YOU MOTHERFUCKER DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO TRAIN LEGS.CALF RAISES ARE ANNOYING AND HAVING BIG CALVES ARE GENETIC

can't see his quads, calves aren't a good indication if someone works legs since calves are really mostly genetics.

>work the fuck out of calves, high weight, high reps, small sign of growth

>work the fuck out of calves, even higher weight, low reps, small sign of growth

Might get implants at this point.

I KEK'd

>Why do people skip leg day?
They have no real goals, just some vague notion of 'getting fit' or 'being bigger' or 'being stronger' but having no real purpose driving any of it. Without actual goals, you can't expect to have much sense of direction.

do uphill running

be fat for a while, problem solved, for me at least

Calves are like forearms. Doing 3x12 wrist curls are not going to make your forearms big, using them for what they were meant for will. Gripping shit, holding shit, etc.

Calves are the same. Uphill type stuff like already said

> Deadlift 455
> Upper legs look too big for torso
> Pencil calves

People probably think I skip leg day every time I wear shorts...

>455 deadlift
>claims he doesnt skip leg day

Deadlifts are back day you tard

Training your calves feels harder than other muscles, but I've seen some nice growth after only a couple of weeks.

Just do calves extensions 5x10 with a difficult weight senpaitachi

Cause my leg hurts

Lmaoing at your life

this

>roiding for this

>do sitting calf raises
>115lbs
>2 sets of 15 and my calves feel like they're on fire
>Couple weeks at the gym and I can already see some muscle definition showing

>Do standing calf raises
>just my bodyweight (130lbs)
>Can do millions of calf raises all day
>weeks of standing calf raises like this did nothing

why does this happen

Nice try leglet

No, no they're not. I've worked on my calves for years. The rest of my body grew, absolutely nothing on my calves. They are dominantly determined by genetics. If it grew for you then you had the genetics for it, many people like me can't grow our calves past a certain point.

Because you walk 10-20 miles a day? I had monster legs before I bothered lifting at all. Only hit the treadmill because cardio is good for my health.

>making fun of iraq vets with prosthetic legs
shameless.

on another note, it looks like every day is leg day walking that upper body around.

How are you doing the sitting calf raises? You mentioned 115lbs, is there a bodyweight way to do this as well? I wanna try this out.

I don't understand how this happens because even walking while roiding will give you massive calves

Not that user but there are machines

youtube.com/watch?v=JF9phWKOrCs

Skip to 0:50

Not him, but there's a chair thing at my gym you can put plates on for sitting calf stuff. You could put weights on your thighs for something similar I guess.

runnig does wonders for calves

Hell yes. Gonna go do this shit right now, thanks.

That was neat. I'll keep at this for a month or three and hopefully I'll start seeing some better gains, thanks.

Squats scare me tbqh, always a chance that you can blow out your knees or something.

Also fuck my ass they're exhausting.

Because literally no one cares about legs except for the lifter in question and other dudes.

I dunno mate, I'd say that big calves doesn't mean big quads but big quads more often than not mean big calves. Most heavy squatters I've seen have decent calves

Have you tried very low weight, incredibly high reps, every day for 6 months? No? Try it out. I haven't either but I will and I will report back to you

Your calves will never grow if you naturally have small ankles and high insertions, even if you roid. At best you will just get more definition by doing calf raises. You walk on your calves all fucking day, they are already at their genetic limit.

If you're not a BODYBUILDER (torso like Scooby or Rich Piana or Jason Genova) you are not in danger of looking like a retard with wonky proportions after only doing cardio for legs.

It's real, but if i recall correctly, he had a medical condition

Cycling.

So you're saying my forearms are big because I choke my girlfriend everyday?

So then what do I do to get my calves big?

>muricans
that's why you should wear knee shorts. else your legs look like fucking twigs.

>>>>>>back day

it's real, he's a war veteran who's got injuries

Who looks at legs? Plus, only 12 year olds wear shorts.

He probably uses a wheelchair to get around avoiding cardio to keep his gains

Standing and sitting train completely different muscles in the calves idiot. How do you get this new?

I know ballet dancers that have incredible calves. My GF"s sister is one and I mire her calves every time I see her but my GF has no calves because she didn't train ballet.

Do this daily, high reps and your calves will grow.

youtube.com/watch?v=unv8TS3JO6U

>street workout
>muh balancing act
This is why monkeys like these should just join the circus, they can't even qualify for the olympic gymnastic team.

>Why do people skip leg day?

I don't skip it but sometimes leg day sends me into a crisis of putting off going into the gym and finding excuses not to go but I have to because my autism prevents me from ever skipping a muscle group.

Squats make me sweat faster than anything else and the spectre of injury is the closest when I'm squatting and deadlifting. I can tell when my form degrades without looking in a mirror and that triggers terrible dread that ICE is going to find me and deport me to snap city because I can't present proper squatumentation

that's actually bullshit. I know heaps of fat fucks who have shitty calves. if you're not a) working them in some capacity and b) genetically predisposed, you're gonna have twigs.

while i agree with your sentiment, this is an old picture thats made the rounds couple years.

OP is a faggot because he posts lame pictures most of us have seen. This doesn't mean OP isn't a faggot who photographs random men in public, he may very well still do this practice. On account of OP being a faggot.

why don't you get shorts that don't make you look like an incel.
slim fitting shorts have been in fashion for almost a decade.

no muscle size being small is genetic. you just didnt train your calves.

>puts an exercise with back because some spine erector involvement

Do you put abs with chest too?

>completely different muscles

They train the same muscles. There is just a slightly different emphasis on which ones.

Don't be mean AND wrong.

What do you where when its hot outside?

>being black
Fucking DROPPED

>tfw skinny ass calves compared to quads

I've run like 15k/week for the past 7 years and yet no calf size increase.

this. my calves are retarded. they refuse to grow.

i take lee priests advice and just do 100 slow calf raises every workout. no weight

>tfw god-tier naturally thick muscular calves
>everything else is skinnyfat DYEL tier
>stropped going to the gym
I'm so sorry brehs I have failed you. If I could exchange my calves with you I would, they're a waste on my body

absolutely false.

>shorter shorts
>slimmer fitting shorts
>getting bigger
>whining like a faggot on a Peruvian clay sculpting forum

you chose wrong user

>Surgery to fix club feet as baby
>Very small range of motion in ankles
>Obviously pathetic looking calves
>Do all I can but they never seem to grow
I stopped wearing shorts many years ago after hearing HURR U SKIP LEG DAY HUH for the millionth time from some pathetic skinny fat loser.

maybe fucking look up how to do squats and deads properly faggot

How much do you weigh?
Are you running hills?
Sprints at all?
Just running won't do much.

Every Monday I would do 60/120s for sprints, Wed was my long distance and Fri was my interval training on hills. I also still had to do calf raises which would usually be after Friday's run because my calves would be dead.

Just running will create lean muscle while interval and sprints forces hypertrophy more often than not. It's one of the reasons sprinters look better than long distance runners.

Leg day is a meme. A Jewish trick to get you to take focus off chest and arms.