Can I cut any meaningful amount of fat in three weeks?

Can I cut any meaningful amount of fat in three weeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhLIsFFsPAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It depends on how aggressive you are. You can water fast for three weeks a lose a legit 25 pounds

preferably while maintaining a reasonable amount of strength/muscle

Yes. 3-5 lbs.

I'm losing 2 lbs a week quite comfortably. I suppose if you try something unhealthy you can lose something like 4 lbs a week. Anything more than that is retarded if you're not a girl.

Do you see noticeable changes in the mirror week by week?

Hit your protein macro and don't stop training. 0 carbs 0 fats.

It depends how fat you are starting off as. The lower fat you are the more noticeable fat loss is.

ive water fasted for up to 3 days with no decrease in strength.. and my body weight reps went up.. the weight just flys off.

How much do you want to lose?

you would need a TDEE of 4160 calories to lose 25 lbs in three weeks lol.

DNP
N
P

Yes, look up psmf

I cut 700-1100 calories from my TDEE depending on who you ask and I'm dropping 3-4 lbs a week.

So yeah it depends if you consider 9-12 lbs a meaningful amount or not

Where 2 acquire DNP?

And about 10-15 of that will be muscle.

6-7 pounds

wtf?

what are your stats to do this?

im 31 yo male, 5"11 - 215 pounds

eating at 2k calories, lifting 3x a week, i feel weak and low test consatantly

Muscle loss on a cut is a meme

It's really not

youtube.com/watch?v=BhLIsFFsPAA

You're not going to shrivel up if you fast for 3 weeks. You'll lose maybe a pound of muscle at most.

Its not a meme but it is greatly exaggerated on the internet, especially Veeky Forums.

TLDW?

You can get away with large deficits if your protein intake is adequate and you aren't already completely shredded. Most muscle loss is just glycogen/water loss.

>You can get away with large deficits if your protein intake is adequate

What about general nutrition? I've been on a 1500 calorie diet for the past week or so (TDEE of 2100) and I'm having trouble getting all my general nutrition in as well as my protein intake. Should I just eat veggies + protein shakes to keep cals down and protein up?

Been feeling awful in general a week into this 1500 cal diet. I've done it before but for some reason its just more difficult this time