i want to thrust into piana's dead body mouth hole

This is now a Virgin/Chad thread

I met someone recently who works there, he said it's true, all of it
The pizza, the lunk alarm, he said it's all true

lost..

If I wanted to laugh I would look at my 1rm

I just started working there recently ask me anything

>soduku

Call me a faggot, but I don't think that's right.

You're right. It's seppuku.

Get it right

Lost

spoonfeed me with stories

Lost hard
easily one of the best ones i've ever seen

I worked out at planet fitness for a year
the thing is it was in a ghetto neighborhood so people were actually training really hard. there was obviously the old people who were working out but you mostly saw black guys in groups actually giving good lifting advice. yeah they had the pizza and the beagles and some sort of machine they said would make you "toned" but every one who was smart smelled the BS from a mile away. there were some pretty aesthetic guys there. one of them being a receptionist (even though the PT was smaller then him)

its the whole lunk alarm thing and the stories i hear about people being ejected by jealous fatties that sounds bad

i cant imagine being booted from the gym mid workout

meh it depends
i became friends with the aforementioned receptionist and he showed me the button and said he doesn't need to even press it but does so as a joke like when he once saw a typical gymbro. im talking snapback hat, tank top that switches from showing the nipple and all that

that's the joke

>beagles
They have dogs at the gym?

no, it isn't. the joke is that it's actually called seppeku (or hara kiri if you want to be traditionally precise), but people spell it soduku for the japanese math game.

shut up

Thats THE joke

there are dogs at every gym. they're usually on the ellipticals and treadmills.

>leaves boobytraps for clean up crew

Lost fucking hard

This is bait right

I can feel my groin retracting in disgust.

delet

why

Kek

nibbler. next time bite. the fun comes from the fight, not figuring out whether or not it's bait.

Just from glancing at the chad side while reading the virgin suicide made me fucking laugh

Dude make the virgin fuck chad up the ass

literally Veeky Forums's wet dream after a day at the gym

it isn't, it's sudoku not soduku, faggot can't even spell correctly.

I got a PF membership in addition to my LA fitness membership so I could do cardio later in the day without having to see the gym staff twice

Halp

Saved for later~

Too soon?

I wonder if anyone's planning to dress as Chad (or even a Virgin/Chad pair) for Halloween?

bait

oops! cant show that on a christian board!

That's not what spoonfeed means. To spoonfeed someone is to explain something to think as if they were an idiot, or to assist someone with a task to such an extent that they don't need to think about it at all

That's not how it's used on this site frienden
Haha, it's like branden but with friend

Better if the virgin suicide is jumping off a bridge or od'ing; hanging takes some balls compared to those

[spoiler]new[/spoiler]faggot

wtf i'm not killing myself now

You can do it, little friend :)