/fph/ Fat People Hate
Transformation Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzBe3giWEXw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she probably got raped and now her only escape is munchkins

This one kills me. She was so cute.

Fucking degenerate gainers. They literally want to make themselves useless blobs for the sake of hedonism.

There's no way that's the same person

>super fit athlete
She's already fat on the left.

>super fit

What ever happened to the fat people stories? Those used to be the best part of these threads.

took you long enough

>She was so cute.
When? She looked like a slob in all of them. At least her hair improved.

>woodskinkcafe
>skink

I didn't notice the site and then had to look out of curiosity. Fuck.

BIGGER BY THE DAY

Next time I start a thread, I'll do stories.
Just for you, I'll try to post a couple that aren't completely stale yet, user.

There's no fucking way, I demand more evidence

eh, too obviously fake. the best stories are the ones that are plausable.

>have weight gain fetish
>doing nofap to stop myself

fuck this lmao

why does the UK have such great shows about fatties?

youtube.com/watch?v=FzBe3giWEXw

But user, everything on the internet must be true.

the thread classic.

> Be from Europe.
> Half of family never finished high school.
> Have fatty aunt that never worked a single day in her life (she's 40something now)
> Been collecting welfare checks forever.
> has a car that she uses to go visit her mother (literally 3 minutes walk)
> Be godfather to her daughter. Daughter becomes fat, try to give her advice, encourage her to eat better and be more active
> Her mother tells me not to, that her daughter can eat chips and fries with ketchup if she wants too, she's not fat, typical in denial bullshit.

I swear Veeky Forums, fatties shouldn't be allowed to keep their kids.

>tfw she's got bigger biceps than I do in the first picture

>previously worked for suicide hotline
>just randomly started as I was looking for a career instead of being laughed at by everybody for being a TV repair man
>had no idea what I was really getting myself into
>with training had to switch between shifts often, going from mornings to days to evenings to overnights, sometimes only weeks apart
>I had no life other than work, but it was fulfilling and it paid well
>started to get a little too stressed out from people actually killing themselves and worrying about any word I could say could be the trigger for it
>can't just fucking say trigger warning like some fat faget and then vent about not being able to park next to somebody, because then you can't get out of the parking space without hitting the other car
>triggers lead to BOPEW and the death of the other person on the line
>didn't want to turn to alchocal
>turned to women
>fucked nearly everything on OKCUPID
>none of them were keepers, but man there was a Thick (fat) girl that knew how to use her thighs properly
>she constantly kept calling, even while I was at work
>fucking mission critical work and she kept calling
>3am, on break, check my messages
>user, it's me, we need to talk. It's not that big, or at least it's not that big yet, but we need to talk and it needs to be in person. I need to see you immediately

1/2

that pic makes me want to work out harder, all those jealous fucks screeching at something they can't have

>wedding ring in the third pic

>FFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK
>Did I get an STD?
>Did I somehow to get a whale pregnant?!
>What is so important th..
>break's over
>go back to phones
>guy with gun in hand is talking to me about ending it all and just wants me to take down notes for his loved ones
>he actually had a plan, means and was calm
>welp, he's gonna do it
>I FORGOT TO PUT MY PHONE AWAY
>IT'S RINGING
>FUCK, IT'S HER, I NEED A HARPOON
>breakout sweating as I'm dealing with a life or death situation when my god damn phone is ringing which will very well change my life too
>handle the emergency
>check my phone again midshift breaking policy
>she's crying, I NEED TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS, AND IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW, WHERE ARE YOU, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>tell superior I had a family emergency and plead to be let loose early
>she doesn't like me, but we have that in common so we can bond over it later, whatevs
>drive like a madman to her townhome
>she's outside, crying
>don't even turn off the car, park it and run up to her
>kneel down and ask her what she needed to discuss with me
>"My aunt said something mean to me. And I just don't know how to handle it. She's always so kind."
>she starts bawling
>this 6'1" thickfat shoves me into her chest and just starts bawling
>and regretting working for the suicide hotline because I want to call them myself, but don't want to talk to my coworkers
>quit the next day
>lost an amazing career over thick thighs
>making less today than I did as a TV repair man
>haven't looked at a women since

Fuck my life
2/2

why do men do this

Is this what you what, user?

Trying to find the male equivalent of this image

Wait, so, did that guy wind up killing himself after all?
That's gotta be a tough fucking job, psychologically. My sympathies, dude

Every fucking time. This makes me want to go lift, and spent all morning on my bike.

Oh fuck, roll.

Gotchu

That time, no. But he probably did later on since how it's been about two years. Most people never actually follow through or their attempts are too shallow, so to say. In the end they rarely ever get the help they need to it's common that they'll continue their attempts or kill themselves down the line.

Even as I worked there you didn't get to hear much feedback from local agencies. And when you need get some news, it was basically just admitting information from a hospital that the EMTs/Paramedics gave in their report during dropoff.

You definitely lost that roll.

Rollan

this is what happens when you let the party life catch up with you

years of
>eating non stop junk
>copious amounts of booze
>little to no sleep
>otherwise sedentary

they get hit like a truck after the age of 23

I miss those threads, I just had severe flashbacks after seeing that stupid grinning whale again

rolli polli

yes

Imagine being the parent of the beta holding the sweets tray and stumbling across this image.

roll

rall

what is this shit?

We need more of those, motivation

fug

Saw this a week ago. Jesus fucking camel toe

damn I'll take that

lost 120 lbs and like 8 inches

me too man. its a problem

You have bad taste in women and you deserved that bullshit. You're the reason elders used to arrange the marriages of their children.

I desperately want to fuck the after pic

fuuuuck

>gross. I bet her boobs are just more abs.

Solid fat people bants

That's not a camel toe; it's a moose knuckle.

I didn't want to leave this plAnet more than right now fucking thanks op.
Ducking disgusting lard ass neets

Fat women are the most delusional people in the world.

Tfw fat and cycling is the only exercise I enjoy
What do?
I cycle for 2 hours daily,but I absolutely hate going to the gym

Honestly, depends on your personality, but in my experience, if you constantly force yourself to do something you hate, it can cause you to fall off track because you lose motivation. I'd probably focus on improving my diet (that's where most of the weight comes off anyway) and biking if that's what you like to do; though, of course, you won't get swole only doing cycling, but that may not be your goal anyway.

Yeah my main goal is to look fit,since I was a chad before I became a fat fuck.Thanks user,I'll work on it

I love fat girls as it requires zero effort on my part and they treat me to alot of attention in bed. The best ones are the fat married hogs that'll risk throwing away their entire family and assets just to risk an affair. I'd feel bad but their husbands are always get losers who spend all their time at work and zero time on physical health. The best fat married sluts will order you some food to eat after fucking in the marital bed.

Fit instagram sluts act like they're doing you a favour just by talking to you, I'll take fat women over them any day of the week.

Rollando

This is true, although my girl was never obessed and was amongst the 10% of women who puts it all into tits and ass, but why bother with fit girls who treat you like trash when bigger girls will throw themselves at you.

Because fat girls are gross. Get your self an ugly girl, all the benefits with none of the flab.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

These fat married girls are obviously losers, so of course they are married to losers.

And anyone who has an ongoing relationship with one of these losers is probably a fucking loser too.

Jesus Christ have some standards.

Really makes you think.

You get use to it desu, I'm not talking super obese but still pretty fat, some even size 18-20. Most of these women are in their 30s and 40s but they'll do anything for you, swallow every drop, let you duck them in the ass without bitching and complaiining, I had one fatty that would buy me smoked salmon and nice cheeses to eat after we fucked, shit is expensive as fuck for me.

Glib me 1 now

I think it's more age and raising kids and poor eating choices that quickly takes its toll on their body more than being losers, alot of em own a home and shit, have nice homes which is more than me, they just want excitement with someone younger so they can forget what a disaster their bodies have become.

If you can pull 8+ on a regular basis go for it but to me it's too much effort with no guarantee of getting laid. I will admit some of these women have been filthy moles though.

What does Veeky Forums eat for pre-breakfast?

>first meal of the day
>coke

>first meal of the day
lean quark
>second meal
rice or potato based meal
>third meal of day
rolled oats

Sometimes first and third meal are exchanged.

You eat subatomic particles for breakfast?

This stuff:
>12,0g protein/100g

roll i guess

Rollering

Those are pretty great numbers but I'm imagining this tastes like armpits.

And it only has 52 kcal/100g.

It is basicly whey protein in a yoghurt like form and tastes awesome with Hagelslag.

If you eat it pure it doesn´t exactly taste great, but

Rollllll

>tastes awesome with the Hurgin
ftfy

>TRUST ME, BEEN THERE

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

rollins

insecurity and the

ABSOLUTE STATE

of Western civilization