Tfw only thing i look forward to is the gym

>tfw only thing i look forward to is the gym

Same

Whatever happened to Supermang?

I'm still here

Same. And they're moving my gym from the shitty strip mall it's always been in to some faggy new place. It's going to attract a shit ton of normies, I'm legitimately sad about this. I learned to live at that gym and I've been going there since April 2014.

If so why not purchase a fitness related job?

Doxxed then presumably snap city. Streams league now. Looks like izlee had the last laugh.

Newfag spotted

Send twitch channel

In these three years you've made mad gians, right? So you could become a beacon for all these normies, an exemplar they're gonna follow.

>tfw hate uni
>Going to the gym is the only positive thing I have going in my life right now

same
>tfw trying to sleep while everyone on the floor is yelling and blasting music

>these autists will soon enter our workforce

Same. Depressed as fuark. Can't really see the joy in anything anymore. 22 years old, unemployed, kissless virgin.

>tfw go to the gym everyday for over 2 hours just to have something to do

me too lad. I think if I got injured or couldn't go to gym for some reason I'd top myself

>tfw only thing I look forward to is getting drunk as fuck every weekend
>tfw can't afford to get piss drunk everyday or else I would

You think that's bad? I quit my gym because I didn't have enough energy to lift shit after a long day at uni. I just came home and felt like dying. Now it's been two years since I quit and my uni schedule is way more lax, but I don't even have the energy to actually study, let alone study and lift. My body has reverted into a disgusting blob that it was before I first stepped foot into gym, but I don't even care. Honestly I should just fucking off myself.

Fuck off oldfag

Drink some fucking coffee you puss. Your books too heavy for you? Jesus Christ.

this
and also my gf and the dog is why I haven't killed myself yet

This is me. Fucked up rotator cuff and don't want to go to the doctor so just praying it'll be fine by Tuesday. Havnt done upper body in a week and I feel like shit. The only thing I care about is getting Veeky Forums but to do that weeks have to pass and that means school work. Honestly it's the hardest thing I've ever done but I can't give up. And neither can any user here. You got a dream you have to go for it. It's not gonna be easy, but it'll be worth it. That's enough of my motivational speech. Good luck bros.

My gains have been pretty mediocre but the release of strenuous exercise was nice, as well as having a low key, shabby place to hang out in and lift after work. This new place is yuppie city, sad.

izlee izlee izlee ye never lern