There are ''men'' posting on this board right now that can't do 3 pull ups. If this is you...

There are ''men'' posting on this board right now that can't do 3 pull ups. If this is you, fuck off and don't ever post on my Veeky Forums again

Elites attitude from someone who has been in the gym for three months. Congrats you can do a PULL UP! People come here for information and advice. We all start somewhere.

Pullup-let detected. Get the fuck off my Veeky Forums

Fuck you nigger. Second month in the gym type bitch......

That's exactly what someone who can't do a pull-up would say

Are you ashamed that a woman in a dress mogs you, you weak little faggot?

You would not say that shit to anyone's face in real life faggot. Go listen to your shitty Americunt rap music, wignog.

Kek I'm not a burger and even if I was that is totally irrelevant to the thread. Another shitter shattered pulluplet spotted and blown the fuck out. Get OFF my Veeky Forums you sack of shit

Fuck outta here. That railed up bitch weighs less than my lower body. 6'4" 240 and can get 7 on a good day. I just think your a cunt for your arbitrary 'men' statement.

lol pull ups arent hard to do and in the long run you will be able to do them with a lot of weight strapped on you

your ancestors used to climb all day long and we have their genes slept on us, but we can wake up anytime, so fuck off

Jesus. That last pose. What a cute gal. She is fit but not one of those "T H I C C" women that look gross

>being such a skinny lanklet that you can actually pull your body up

Useful for the armed forces maybe, but this is the 21st century where all that matters is muscle mass.

>6'4" 240
Fucking lose weight you pathetic ambolcetus. Then maybe you wouldn't be so weak and shit at pull ups

I'm at 14-15% - the fuck? Let me guess......you run?

Don't worry user, you'll get there one day, just keep doing negatives and don't be negative.

There are "men" on this board who can't DB row 150lbx20

>tfw cant do more than a couple pull ups
>use lat pulldown to progress because assisted pull up machine feels uncomfortable af
>try progress unassisted chin ups because they're supposed to be easier
>cant do more than 4, down to 3 after 3 sets
>go back to lat pulldown for a month
>can still only do 4 chin ups
>try pull ups instead and can do 4x8

wth happened

Who the fuck does 20 of any lift?

Kali Muscle

Most gyms don't have DBs that go over 150lbs so at some point you just do more reps.

That's what barbells are for my dude

user, that's nothing

>There are "men"

Patriarchy

this lardass australian can't do 3 pull-ups

ahahaha fucking W O W
W O R L D O F W A R C R A F T

seriously, holy assfuck

Not the same ROM. BB rows have their place but you can't explosively do them like DB rows.

Get the dick out of your ass about high volume heavy rows you little faggot.

>Be me
>Put 25 lb weight on and do 10 pull ups
>Next week do 8 with 35lbs
>Next week do 10 with 35lbs
>Next week do 8 with 45lbs
>Last week do 8 with 55lbs and 10 with 45lbs
>This week do 8 with 55lbs...
What the fuck m8....Considering juicing...

She's so strong and powerful..I want her to wrap those legs around my face and piss in my mouth.

>Most gyms don't have DBs that go over 150lbs
Find a new gym. DBs in mine go up to 250.

You're a fucking count and a disgrace to women. It's amazing that soul go on here just to discourage people just getting started and trying to get Veeky Forums. You're an ignorant bull duke and make us all look bad. My goal is to be able to do pull ups and be just like you only with some, brains, dignitiy, mental and physical health, and also not a (((cunt))). What a bitch.

Lol

What would you even use those for? 99% of people couldn't even pick up one past 200

Uhh tricep kickbacks...what are you some kind of fruitloop dyel?

Actually I would, and I have. There is no reason a man should not be able to do pullups.

>she most likely weighs 60lbs soaking wet
>most likely has magnets in forehead and magnet on ceiling
Try again
>the cant do pull up though

>>the cant do pull up though
LMFAO

Get the fuck out

>there are people on this board who cant do 15 pullups

..... women are legit retarded

I had a very sharp pain in rear shoulder when I tried pullups the other day. I usually do about 8-10 but that day there was a shooting pain after just 1
I stopped and tried lat pulldown at lowest weight and it still pained
Apparently I blew my rotator cuff
Any advice?

I bet op can barely do 3 pullups that's why he said "if u can't do 3 pullups". Fuck off till u can do At least 10

elite=3 pullups
lmao i must be a god at 17
i can do almost 6 times the elites

real hard to do pullups when you weigh 110lb

can you do push ups ?

Stop ego lifting faggot

bet she can't keep her legs crossed after dark

are you actually retarded?

Jokes on you, I do my pull-ups weighted with lmao1pl8