Brehs

brehs

how the fuck did rich get a star on the boardwalk lol

he's literally a nobody faggot from youtube

And you're literally a nobody faggot from Veeky Forums.

Does Rich really have a Star?

you can buy one if you had a minor role in anything. he was on malcom in the middle and scrubs.

oh goddamnit

lmfao you mad faggot?

ah. makes sense

Im not mad, it's just funny when people like you talk shit to seem like you're in someway better.

it looks like they just put a sticker on a blank star, desu

I was asking why he has a star on the hollywood boardwalk when he is not a movie star. it's a perfectly legitimate question. go be a faggot elsewhere

so people who have in some way done something more impressive than you are free of a criticism of course. this is not making sense to me and im chinese anyways? are you baiting poster

>go be a faggot elsewhere
Ironic

Both of you shut the fuck up.

Press F to pay respects to the piano man

Chang, you can't call someone a nobody faggot if they're more well known and successful than you. Anyways I thought the internet was blocked in your country?

Press P to piss on le scoopz mans grave

P

Fuck off you slanty-eyed gook piece of yellow shit

you buy them and have to pay rent

ffffffffffffffffagot
you cant call me chang if im more chinese than yu. no, the internet not blocked. that is retard like your retard burger brain. go watch rick and morty dumb condum user.
i am not any of those things who are you talking to, your face behind me? yu look in mirror? you can just go dip your balls in acid now i have alredi embaras you into mash... heh, kungfu CHOPPY

Eh your first post was better b8 because now it's extremely obvious you're just trolling

it was never bait blatant shitpost you brainlet

Hahaha whatever you say Xiao

Its not hard to buy a star if you have the right connection, money, and been in a film