Deadlifts are overrated for hypertrophy

>deadlifts are overrated for hypertrophy
yeh when you do 1x5 3 times a fortnight you dumb fat fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
city-journal.org/html/racial-profiling-myth-debunked-12244.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the problem with deadlifts is the enormous systemic fatigue they instil. there are definitely arguments to be made that if your leverages aren't amazing for the lift then for hypertrophy it's inoptimal because your effort'd be far better placed in a series of other exercises.

i agree that people are too afraid of deadlifting with some element of volume though

>t. priviliged white male with no real struggles outside of depression

I feel like you're much more likely to fuck your shit up doing a squat than a deadlift

>implying brownies aren't given affirmative action and hiring quotas every step of the way to help them get a leg up whilst a huge portion refuse to do so because of the welfare system

I think DL variants are better than the DL itself for me, i.e I get a brilliant upper back/lat contraction doing paused DLs at the shin, SGDLs are great for the lats, as are snatch pulls from the knee, which are wonderful for the whole upper back area. SLDLs are also great, and doing constant tension, (controlled decent rather than bouncing like a moron) TnG DLs for 8-12s is amazing for my legs

Wide grip sumo DLs feel strange, but they allow you to put loads of work through the entire back side of your body

The whole hinge pattern is versatile af, and these variants allow you to get more done with less weight, which reduces the CNS hit and stops you burning out in the same way

>t. priviliged black male with no real struggles outside of sub 80 IQ

Bumped on the condition you fuckboys talk about lifting, not your race based inferiority complexes

name "real struggles" niggers have that they do not impose upon themselves. Every other race was openly discriminated against when they got here but they ended up successful

>muh legacy of slavery
wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

>muh cops are raysiss
wrong.
>cucks in New Jersey city realize that niggers get 22% of speeding tickets while being 19% of the population
>cry racism
>city does a study where it tracks speeders and tallies the race of speeders
>thousands of speeders are tracked (without being ticketed) for data
>24% of all speeders are black
>it turns out the black ticketing rate is less than the black crime rate
city-journal.org/html/racial-profiling-myth-debunked-12244.html

you do it to yourselves.

lol... Brainlet.

Seriously, how are people this stupid and uneducated???

High schoolers need to leave

I've been on nsuns531 with nuckols 1x int DL for volume. my tolerance for deadlift volume has gone up I M M E N S E L Y
deadlifting for more volume is only a temporary discomfort. then you get a fucking unbreakable back.

good post

point out 1 incorrect thing in his post, cucks

Nigger lovers need to leave

uh hes a faggot hahaha

1/10 made me reply

Is that Black Side Phil?

all I do is get paychecks from Soros

>Basing your entire argument on unreported crimes

>ignoring the existence of extremely high crime black areas
>ignoring the existence of black culture which encourages crime (music about doing, dealing, making drugs, violence, gangs etc, strong hatred of police, view that establishment is against them and therefore it is justified to rebel against it)

The crime stats only confirm what is already obvious to the casual observer. Blacks commit more crimes.

How would someone doing SS start incorporating more volume to increase their tolerance for deadlifts?

Fucking THIS

I at some point decided that maybe the reason my diddly was stalling so much was because I gave it almost no volume, so it would only grow when my squat did if at all. I started doing deadlift sessions of three sets instead of one and even though the last set is hell, after going through the last set I can very easily go through the first two of a higher weight when fully recovered. My technique has improved a lot from doing more deadlifts (who would've guessed it) and I feel very confident attacking the bar.

One might argue that despite more volume being the solution to the deadlift, the incentive of a bigger deadlift is not enough to make up for a worse recovery on other exercises like the squat. Frankly, I'd rather stall on my deadlift than my squat, but so far I've been doing neither and even if it did I wouldn't feel like it was my deadlift volume.