How do i achieve russian factory worker mode?

How do i achieve russian factory worker mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/workouts/russian-strength-skill-the-workouts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-benefit-after-benefit-now-it.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/02/double-your-gains-with-plain-creatine.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/03/you-cant-be-too-old-to-benefit-from.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-loading-induces-reductions-in.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/04/creatine-will-protect-grandpas-muscle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Comes with the work. Not a Russian factory worker, but I forge and hammer steel by hand as a hobby...and I have to do extra curls with my left to balance with the pump in my right bicep.

Must be a thing of the past when everything was barely automated
Nowadays factory workers are bydlo dyel skinnyfats

t. russian

>misha got all that proletariat pussy

Do more with your hands all day than using a keyboard andphone

Well, you couldnt really get big in the past, because shit nutrition. Cant get big, if you have trouble putting some meat on the table for your family.

>How do i achieve russian factory worker mode?
be a bodybuilder

this photo was an advertisement and dude pretending to be worker was a legit bodybuilder

ration your buckwheat and periodically subject yourself to food shortages

It's a staged photo from the 80's and that's a professional gymnast roided up to the gills

>How do i achieve russian factory worker mode?

By... working in a russian factory?

NAZBOL PARTY HEADQUARTERS, BABY!

>In the USSR the government would pay you to be a professional body-builder.
wtf i love communism now!

all workers i see drink cola and bear all day and are fat but strong-ish slobs.

for me it's the shoulders that gives it away. you don't get shoulders that good "in the wild". legit strong guys usually have a wide back, flatter chest, and big forearms.

Probably. He also has an above average face and a fashy haircut (ironically enough). Looks kinda staged tbqh.

t-nation.com/workouts/russian-strength-skill-the-workouts

I've known a lot of steel workers and they are all shredded, just from doing their jobs. Must be from lifting things made of steel all day.

> Take a Polish model who is or probably was a Gymnast for the Soviet Union
> Dress him up as factory worker
> take picture of him standing next to Russian babushka

>shredded

That's actually pretty realistic. Propaganda in SU was hardcore, published shots like this were staged hard.

>maintaining any sort of muscle with a diet of bread and potatoes

kek

They have amazing vascularity and muscle density, with low body fat.

>shredded
bullshit. i grew up where half the town worked in a steel plant. they were normal schlubby dudes, probably a bit stronger than average but absolutely nothing remarkable about their physiques.

people always talk about le black slavery genetics but they forget these people were slaves as well, their are some seriously raw powered slavs out there

The photographer was a French artist of candid photography, it wasn't published by the USSR.

Is it really so hard to believe that there are people in shitty countries, working shitty jobs, that are jacked as fuck? Pic related, Congolese dude paid barely anything to shovel sand all day long is ripped as fuck.

Well yeah.
They were the favorite slaves and the most feared enemies of certain peoples for a reason.

ah yes the famous injectable black genetics

>5x World's Strongest Man
>had a sixpack the whole time

slavs man

Yes.
American fitness and dieting and modeling, industry has completely ruined their ability to fully understand basic human function.

That guy is close to peak natural and if he decided to do a weekly ghetto workouts in a park he'd be bigger then most of the geared up twinks like zyzz or powerlifters that you guys worship.

Russians weren't slaves (well, I'm sure some of them were). They were serfs, as were most Europeans ancestors if you go back a few centuries.

Kettlebell.

Kettlebells are used extensively in the Russian military, and all over Russia.

Pavel says in his ETK video that in some parts of Russia, lifting a heavy kettlebell over your head is a right of passage.

All Kettlebell movements are for practical strength and endurance.

Russia is very proud of Kettlebells.

Be an athlete picked for a propaganda photo

Twice as likely to admit using steroids actually.
White teens are the one's who'll go all "never touched them" and black kids are still dumb enough to believe that gear use is not that widespread and that they're the only ones who're doing it or are doing it hardcore.

To be honest, I was bigger and stronger then most people in my school as a boy and the only thing I had going for me was insane work ethic autistic boner for anything exercise related and severe body dysmorphia and I never once thought that anyone in my school did gear. Not ever.
I just figured that i wasn't working hard enough. I then decided to cheat like everyone else and use creatine. I mean actual creatine, not steroids.
Worked, but i started going bald at 18.

Holy fuck you used creatine in HIGH SCHOOL before your brain was fully developed?

That shit can cause permanent damage. Enjoy your permanently small testicles.

I hope you did Post Cycle Therapy for that shit.

I remember when I was a fat kid in highschool that browsed Veeky Forums for the memes and I saw a dude buying ordering creatine on the library computers.

Literally mfw.

Don't act so surprised. Not him but at least 50% of my football team used it.

>I saw a dude buying ordering

It was you, wasn't it?

Why Polish? Estonians were the whitest people of the Soviet Union.

Estonians are Finns and therefore not white.

russian serfdom was hardocre though and lasted far longer

It depends where. Serfdom in Ireland and most of Eastern Europe (and I think maybe Spain) only ended in the 19th century as well.

repetitive smashy smashy twisty twisty in high temperature brat moj

nazbol gang memes are the worst images ever made

>I then decided to cheat like everyone else and use creatine. I mean actual creatine.
So when did you start eating meat?
>but i started going bald at 18.
And when did you start buying into pseudoscientific memes?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-benefit-after-benefit-now-it.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/02/double-your-gains-with-plain-creatine.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/03/you-cant-be-too-old-to-benefit-from.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-loading-induces-reductions-in.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/04/creatine-will-protect-grandpas-muscle.html

There's not enough creatine in meat to equal the amount in a single tablespoon.
Have any idea of how much you'd have to eat to equal that amount you waste of spunk?
And your links are wikipedia and a link to a supp shilling blog.

It's fucking hot near the smelters, like working in a sauna all day.

Found the newfag.

fucking unbelievable

let's just go by simple observation: 99 percent of all top black athletes weren't born in the motherland, they're all from slave ancestry.

it's a scientific fact that eugenics works, and it's a fact that slave traders purposely mated the strongest looking slaves to produce the best workers.

or you can go by the world of mouth of some teen athletes.