Does this stuff actually boost test?

Other urls found in this thread:

aminoacid-studies.com/areas-of-use/hair.html
progressivehealth.com/l-arginine-hair-loss.htm
examine.com/supplements/zinc/
examine.com/supplements/vitamin-e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, inject test into ass

it lowers cortisol. if you're anxious and/or overworked, you have high levels of cortisol which lower test. lowering cortisol can therefore increase lowered test. if you don't have high levels of cortisol, I doubt it will have any effect on test

Everything that actually works is illegal

I have it is part of my stack, everymorning post shit.
>multi
>bioten (for hair health)
>Magnisium
>Zinc
>Ashwagandha
>Fish oil
>L-Arginine
and Yohimbine 20 min pre workout (fat burner)

Dude it's really hard to tell if any of this shit really works. I think it's more subtle.
But, my body looks great right now, my hair does look better. And I still have monster workouts after 9 years natty. I'm 32 now.

It can't hurt. Might as well make a stack and follow it for 3 months and see if you notice a different.

>taking the devil's herb

yohimbine work?

Arginine is bad for the hairline.

yea, It makes me sweat a ton during cardio. It's not a miracle pill. But if you struggling to lose that bottom pouch of belly fat.
It seems to be helping, I also keep on a keto diet.

It's a combination of everything.

really, dropped. I only just added it to my stack no more than a couple weeks ago.

You are only as old as your hair line. Remember this

Yeah, a lot of supps good for hair decrease nitric oxide levels (zinc, magnesium, biotin, lysine) while arginine increases it. Nitrates in food (sausage, bacon, beets) are also bad for this reason.

If very concerned with hair-line consider something like finasteride maybe.

L Arginine is good for the hairline. Do some research

fin is prescription. In my research I came to the conclusion that all men starting their early 20s should be using minox (rogain) as preventive measures and bioten.

Just make it part of your routine, it's cheap and only take a minute to apply.
I've gotten more into skin and teeth health. A pour cleaner and moisturizer every morning.
Floss, make those teeth white.

what
explain

wow im convinced

aminoacid-studies.com/areas-of-use/hair.html
progressivehealth.com/l-arginine-hair-loss.htm

thankyou

>progressivehealth.com/l-arginine-hair-loss.htm
I read this,
It actually argues for both.
They say use it for hair loss and then say stop if you losing hair.
Pretty confusing actually

>fin is prescription
that sucks, never looked into beyond when researching about maybe crossing the line into fraud.

It probably cant hurt to jump on it.
But you got to get a script

Should be using L-citruline instead or arginine.
And krill oil instead of fish oil.

part of my stack too

>multi
>zinc
>magnesium
>boron
>ashwagandha
>algae oil
>vit D3 + K2
>concentrace
>creatine

Vit D3 - 1000iu
Vit E - 1000iu
Zinc - 50mg
Omega 3s
citrulline
beta-alanine

didn't do any of my own research, just bought a bunch of sups that people mentioned on Veeky Forums

>didn't do any of my own research
???
Not enough D, toomuch E and zinc.

looks like I should have done some research...

> falling for the supplement meme

Just eat healthy and stop putting chemicals in your body.

vitamin e is unnecessary and should include a copper supplement during meals with such amount of zinc.

Its not a chemical its natural you moron.
carlos wouldnt say that
id say instead just take half a zinc tab, i take 25mg once a day myself

I take 50mg of zinc due to acne and deficiency thanks to adhd.

Should i reduce the amount?

>he's not supplementing boron for its proven increased free test and DHT

The fact you have low t is a pretty good indication of your cuckdom. Drop the fedora, shave the neckbeard and eat some meat.

You don't need $40 pills, Cucky McCuck

i was told 50mg a day by someone on fit, they also told me to take vitamin e.

carlos said a lot of things

>Magnesium
>Zinc
>B-complex
>Biotin
>Skin nails and hair
>Ecklonia cava
>Vit e
>Vit k2
>Vit d3 (only during the winter)
>Black Currant Oil
>Taurine
>BCAA

Get on my level fagets

I swallow about 20 pills a day

i already bought the pills, dave. I'm gonna take them now. Including the vitamin e. IDGAF anymore.

That's not you swallow.

Well, sometimes I swallow my own cum after fapping. It's supposed to help you raise test

I eat shittons of oats so i don't really need vitamin e supplement.

>I swallow about 20 pills a day

>I swallow about 20 pills a day

this kills the liver

If i cut my vitamin e pills in half is that... cool?

so 500iu of Vitamin E. I don't want to just throw out the bottle. Veeky Forums told me to buy it.

I've been doing it for few years now, and I feel great.

Don't see why it would hurt my liver. It's just vitamins and minerals.

why the FUCK do indians always go to the gym in jeans and polos? they are always walking on the treadmill or gathering around the 5 lb weights

add some dbol

You talk about poo in loo Indians or woo woo woo woo woo Indians?

fuck yohimbine. that stuff makes you drop weight, makes you workout like you're high, intense dreams, and headaches.

they are called poos you fucking nazi white male bigot

it is their culture
>that pooboy who blasts bhangra on his open headphones

What brand(s) do you use?

poo in loos, they smell like shit on top of it
i just call them faggots, but to each their own

MONTHLY BUDGET
>Rent: $1200
>Food: $600
>Car: $400
>Phone / Internet / etc: $100
>Supplements: $5000

>deficiency thanks to adhd

is that because of the addy or something that comes with having adhd?

I've been taking..
Magnesium
B-Complex
st johns wart

anything else you take specifically for adhd?

5grams vitamin k

Only one study said that it did, so the proofs for this thing are fairly low. Most likely its a scam by lefties, like their love for advocado's so that more money is sent to niggers and nigger things.

examine.com/supplements/zinc/
>Zinc has two standard dosages. The low dosage is 5-10mg, while the high dosage is 25-45mg. The low dose works well as a daily preventative, while the high dosage should be taken by anyone at risk for a zinc deficiency.
I have no idea what any of this means
examine.com/supplements/vitamin-e/
>In regards to an upper limit, while doses above 400IU α-tocopherol (268mg) are well tolerated in the short term it is the smallest dose associated with potential long-term adverse effects. If taking vitamin E as a daily supplement for no specific purpose (ie. as part of a multivitamin) then 150mg could be seen as a prudent upper limit.
Stop posting. When you buy supplements in bulk they are dirt fucking cheap.

That's a lot on top of what you eat through out the day. How did you come up with that?

>Its not a chemical its natural you moron.
lel.

>can't hurt
Only cuts DHT, the most potent androgen in the body, back by 70%. Has effects on many bodily functions and the brain.

It's worth it if you have a shit head shape, but you should definitely consider the risks.

this, surprising so many people are actually this retarded

>vitamin D
>zinc
>DHEA
>Maca root
>biotin
>collagen
>damiana
>garlic oil
>slippery elm
>taurine

Also drink a taplespoon of ACV every day. I know it's a lot, but I don't always take every one.

100% untrue.
Lots of supplements have benefits aside from increasing test.

Magnesium supps made me nearly shit my pants. How do you guys handle it?

I've been taking this along with Maca Root and rhodiola. I don't know what happened but it fucked me up pretty bad and gave me insomnia/rapid heart beats/shakyness . i went about 3 days without sleeping and was feeling like total shit. I noticed taking all 3 of these supplements made my anxiety go away though and i started losing some fat/ feeling stronger so im just going to take it here and there instead of everyday from now on.

You probably took a shitty version. mag supps come in like 6 different forms. Get mag citrate. Its the best absorption and on stomach.

What if I never stress? Will it do nothing?

I haven't stressed about anything since middle school, so I don't know if It can do anything for me

post body. I wanna see what 9 years of working out at 32 looks like

Please

Oh yeah, i've also been eating a lot now. I never feel satisfied and just have insane cravings for carbs and peanut butter.

What am I in for lads?

i've been taking the powdered form of this stuff and really feel no differences, But when you take this with coffee it gives you amazing focus and clarity. i would highly recommend taking it with coffee.

Use lgd, 5mg no pct

>taking vitamin d without k2
>just 1000iu
Bump that up to at least 10-20k iu, and buy some super-dosed k2

You must eat it with a highfat meal, i eat a few tbsp of peanutbutter and dont get the shits

How strong? You look great dude, people on here will assume you're on steroids

cum contains estrogen. lel

N I C E

Im strong but not power lifter roud strong. Rep 225, squat 2pl dead 3pl ohp 1plate+ can curl 65s... weighted dips with 2.5 plates, do dumbbell press with 115, 100 incline

I got my body from reps and supersets. Everything high intensity, very little rest time.. i never do anything stupid like go to heavy, never had an injury.. every 3 months or so change up my workouts.
I'm still breaking prs after all these years.

>I'm still breaking prs after all these years
thats easy when youre weak as a 1 year lifter.
You only look good cause youve been consistent for 9 years. Your shitty training method is not why. You def look good but fix your perspective.
> Rep 225, squat 2pl dead 3pl ohp 1plate+
Ya so did I after 1 year. Im 8 years ahead of you.

Whatever, we all have different goal. I rep the nfl combine weight. Those are world class athletes.

No way u got there in a year natty, it's like people come here and lie. And u wonder, what do they have to gain?

>Those are world class athletes
yes and they do it for 20+. Dont play coy and say "rep". 2 reps doesnt mean shit.
>No way u got there in a year natty
Buddy its pretty sad if you actually think that. Maybe you were a skelly before you started lifting but I wasnt. I hit 225 bench for 1 at 8months. OhP,DL than squat followed for singles a few months after.

I rep 12

How does your taste like? Did it get sort of bitter overtime?

Congrats. Thats a little more than 1 rep per year.

Post a pic of u shirt off

I already said he looks better than I do, which is due to him lifting for 9 years which is what I said. Looking good as a natty has to do with length of time lifting. Ill re-post in 7 years.

Surrrreeeeeee

>Surrrreeeeeee
Sure what? No one looks good natty quickly. it take large amounts of time. Anytime ive seen a good body on here they always have been lifting 4-5years+. Its a sad truth.

U should loom decent right since 1/2/3/4 is a common benchmark. Post a pic

This is gonna sound douchey no matter how I put it but how can you be that lean but still have a fat blob around your belly button/lower abs?

idk, that's why i got in yohimbine. that is legit the last 5-10 pounds i need to lose to be practically perfect ya know.
I'm working on it. If i figure it out, ill let ya know

What yohimbine do you buy?
Powdered is far cheaper but is a little dangerous due to the small dosing.

>1/2/3/4 is a common benchmark
Ya for no longer being dyel. Its not much at all.

Whatever was rated highest on amazon

where is ur pic at ? You Natty stud freak of nature

>you Natty stud freak of nature
1234 is a freak of nature?
Like I said see you in 7 years.

I've been taking some daily for about 2 to 3 weeks now. Haven't noticed any difference.

Ok will remember 7 years from now u will have a body decent enough to show on fit. U prolly benching 600 pounds by then

>600 pounds by then
almost no chance

I mean u hit 1/2/3/4 in 6 months. At that r8 u r the chosen one. Do u rep that weight or 1 and done

I never said that at all. I said I hit 225 bench for 1 at 8 months. reading is tough I know. I do rep it now at nearly 3 years. Again, if you played sports growing up and were active its not impressive at all. Most of you people struggling must be insane skellys.

3 years and still embarrassed to show a pic on fit