Eating healthy is TOO expensive!

Eating healthy is TOO expensive!

>Salad 2$
>tomatoes 3$
>Chicken breast 5$
>Dark bread 2$

I'm already at 12$ and it's only one meal.
Meanwhile chicken MC nuggets are like 4$

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313276/Man-keeps-McDonalds-burger-14-years-looks-exactly-the-day-flipped-Utah.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe you should have bought 7 limes instead

Good thing that with those prices you'll have enough of each of those for 3-4 meals.

Healthy eating is too expensive. Pic related, calories are too expensive when health

calories are calories you idiots

when I'm bulking I go to McDonald's and get a dollar sandwich and a small soda and drink 50-60 refills over the course of a few hours. just take a multi-vitamin and you are golden

The left is overwhelmingly shitty processed food that will leave you tired despite having so much calories.

The right is the opposite.

underrated

Enjoy your liver death

>potato chips
>food
what in the fuck

>pens

eat more beans/lentils, they are very cheap and extremely healthy. Mix with rice for complete protein

vegetables are a meme, take a multi and get your fiber elsewhere

phil "the gift" heath does not eat vegetables

But you get like 5 chicken breasts for $5. And a full bag of bread for $2. 1kg of tomatoes for $3 and like 2 salad thingies for $2

make pasta nigga. pasta + sauce + ground beef + cheese + peppers + butter + garlic + salt is all you need for good cheap meal prep

Beans are actually incomplete proteins

>multi vitamin
>2017

that's why you mix them with rice

ur too poor for that shit. Buy rice and beans. Life's rough.

2/10 for effort, the exclamation mark is just too much

no shit, no plant has complete proteins

>Salad 50-80 Eurocents (Depending on its type)
>Tomatoes 1kg/1-3 Eur (Depending wher they come from, its type, and if they are organic)
>Chicken Breast 6 eur/1kg (Depends if organic)
>Dark Bread 0.50-3 Eur/kg (Depends if supermarket or bakery)

I don't see how it could be expensive but.. Oh wait, i am in Europe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are you a literal retard? Buy in bulk and everything's cheaper. My local grocer has 18 eggs for ~$3.50, and 5 eggs is a solid start for breakfast. Thing of instant oats is $2 and contains 6 packets of oats. Buy a 10 pound bag of rice for $5. Buy a shitload of meats for a few bucks.

See what I'm getting at? It's not tough, just use your brain and figure shit out. Honestly it seems like you're just trying to find an excuse to eat like shit, and there isn't one.

how much protein in right

>>Chicken Breast 6 eur/1kg

Not here in France. More like 18€/kg

>18€
lucky, here in Norway it's 26€

everything is so unbelievably expensive here it's driving me insane

is that because of the 1501 laws governing for chicken in the EU?

Norway isn't even in the EU

not yet :^)

5/7

>youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8
Get fucked

I like how in these threads Veeky Forums will always ignore the opportunity cost of making healthy meals, and the concrete situations most poor people are in. In Veeky Forumss mind it is perfectly reasonable to expect a single dad who just finished his double shift and is mentally and physically exhausted should spend an hour in the kitchen cooking nutritious meals for the 3 kids he barely sees, and god forbid he just microwaves some frozen dinners.

Nah I don't think we'll ever enter the EU, too much risk negligible reward

>He didn't marry a traditional wife

Your fault, goy

You're doing it weong you fucking idiot

Lentils
>cheap as fuck
Bulk chicken thighs
>cheap as fuck
Bulk eggs
>cheap as fuck
Bulk oatmeal
>cheap as fuck
Bulk spinach
>it's cheap as fuck

You'd be unsmarted to not eat healthy nigga

>implying you can't just meal prep this shit once
>implying that there's a circumstance where an user has that little time but can browse Veeky Forums

The ingredients you buy for a meal should make at least 4 servings of said meal. You're doing it wrong otherwise and will always be out of money.

This must be bullshit. I know prices are not the same everywhere, but I bought enough food for myself for a week and it all cost less than $100. Like 10 lbs of chicken breast, beans, vegetables, oats, milk, etc. It helps that I'm cutting, but $100 for a week's worth of food is way cheaper than eating out every day, which I have done before.

Is that buff sargon of akkad?

Explain this.

Healthy eating is completely inexpensive, you just have to not be a retard when buying. Last weekly grocery trip was $32 that will last me an entire week plus what I've still got left over from my last run.

>ITT: Mexican manlets eating nothing but rice and beans

>salad
Piss poor nutrition
>lentils
Cheaper and more nutritious

>Healthy coke

how the fuck do i complete them

Eating healthy IS expensive

>2.5lbs chicken tenderloin
>$6.99

>1 lbs of the shittiest cod
>$8

>1 gallon of milk
>$2.59 (!!!)

good thing carbs are cheap though
>10lbs bag of potatoes
>$2

>healthy version lasts 3 days

Holy shit, you can get chicken in the states for roughly $2.00 per kilo (usually around .89-1.29 per pound)

Cmon now. I work from 6am-4:30pm 5 days a week, work out for 45 minutes afterwards, and still make dinner every night. If you are really that spent on time, buy a crock pot. There are hundreds of recepies that you can prep in the morning that will be ready by the time you get home.

BRAAAAAAAAAP

>not just making a regular burger that would taste better and be healthier
this infograph is retarded
also
>cooking fries in olive oil

ITT: Dumb babbys who don't know how and where to shop for food.

Fucking grow up already and USE YOUR BRAINS.

>healthy salt

>buying cod
>buying fish on a budget
you are retarded. red meat is your friend and is completely healthy.

>Unhealthy version lasts more than 14 years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313276/Man-keeps-McDonalds-burger-14-years-looks-exactly-the-day-flipped-Utah.html

Let's use some basic math here. $12 a meal. 3 meals a day, that's $36 a day in food. 7 days a week, that's $252 a week. Four times a week, $1008 a month.

Now, you said chicken nuggets are $4 a meal. Using the same math above, that's $12 a day, $84 a week, and $336 dollars a month. That's a $672 dollar difference. For a poorfag working 60 hours a week at minimum wage, he gets $1,740. Not even factoring in taxes, other expenses, the person's time, or anything, that's still fucking game-changing to be cheap fat fuck rather than a healthy one.

>But buy in bulk! Shop at places with better prices! Have some anecdotal evidence of how I do it!

See, the problem with being poor is that these things aren't fucking available. As a poorfag, you live in poor areas. Poor areas get poor access to shit that yuppies and rich gluten-free mommies fund and attract. And besides, as a poor nigga, buying in bulk means you save more, but it still means that you pay more upfront. And when you're poor, cash in your pocket is king. You don't have insurance or other financial safety nets, so the cash on your skin is the cash that bails you out. You hold onto that shit.

Plus, poorfags are typically not intelligent. You're raised in shitty poor environments around shitty poor people in shitty poor schools. The mindset of a poorfag and someone from the middle class is very different. It's kind of like how if you were raised in a shitty area, you know how to look for cops when you drive, as opposed to someone comforted by daddy's money their whole life and doesn't have that attitude built in.

Tl;dr: poorfags have to pay more upfront to be healthy, and they don't have the insight nor the stability to make that decision in good conscience.

just mix two kinds of beans together

>calories are calories you idiots
>t. What is the glycemic index?

>Salad 2$

Even if you buy a premade bag, that should last you at least two servings.

>tomatoes 3$

That's a lb and a half of tomatoes. That should last you several meals.

>Chicken breast 5$

At my local Wegmans, that's over 2.5lbs of chicken breast

>Dark Bread 2$

And are you gonna eat that entire loaf of bread in one sitting?

You've bought several meals worth of food for what would only get you one meal at any fast food chain restaurant (don't for even a picosecond think that McDonalds nuggets are a "meal").