So I found a hand grip (pic related) that is adjustable from 10 to 40kg for 15€ is this a reasonable price...

So I found a hand grip (pic related) that is adjustable from 10 to 40kg for 15€ is this a reasonable price? Also how strong are you if you have a 40kg grip strength?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZTyiUe1Ye9U?t=1m31s
youtube.com/watch?v=XUkMwsGkOL8
cannonpowerworks.com/pages/grip-strength-ratings-data
youtube.com/watch?v=dhn40jo3HII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Also how strong are you if you have a 40kg grip strength?
very weak

My weakest CoC gripper (Nr.1) is 64kg, and I currently use it for warmups, the training one I use is 89kg (Nr.2)

Oh shit. Thanks for the info I am gonna start with this and then order a heavier one from Amazon.

I wouldn't bother and buy the CoC Nr.1 gripper to start with, it costs 25€ over ebay/amazon.

I will look it up thanks.

Bought it years ago
Complete shit

>he uses a capo
pleb

Why so?

I assume it's the type of the hand grip in the site I am looking there the original handgrios but it doesn't specify the weight.

get one of these

how does this even work

just deadlift faggot

youtu.be/ZTyiUe1Ye9U?t=1m31s

People who don't do grip training are so funny.

Fun fact: The manufacturer's claims mean absolutely nothing. Look up "Redneck gripper Calibrator". You would know this if you actually did grip training.

If you want a quick tl;dr: The resistance on a gripper is generally around half of the manfucaturer's claim. Sometimes much, much less (some COC #3s are about as hard as the COC #2.5).

Also, 40kg is average for a healthy male. Depending on your age, of course.

how is that even relevant to this

enjoy your calluses, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=XUkMwsGkOL8

i've always done shit on a pull up bar. i mean why not.

as he says , the "40kg" in your pic is actually a 15kg gripper most probably.

Here a table of actual gripper strengths of Ironmind CoC's, if you want 40kg grab a CoC Nr. 1.5

here the gripper data cannonpowerworks.com/pages/grip-strength-ratings-data

question is how do you measure grip strength when you are at home with no special shit so you can compare to charts?

you don't, you look at the chart and believe it is somewhere in between, or look up rednecks hanging weights on your gripper youtube.com/watch?v=dhn40jo3HII and believing them.

I got one of these for like 5 bucks.

I started doing reverse isometric isometric curls to train wrist extensors and it gave some pretty good grip gains in the process

Thanks guys. I will do farmer walks then.

€15 is way to much for that model, check aliexpress

>how strong
>very weak
Neither of you finished highschool, did you?
"Weight" is almost meaningless on a device that operates based on torque
The same "40 kg" grip trainer can require 200 kg to close if you grip it very close to the rotation point or 2 kg if you attach handles and grip it far from there

Isnt that a splorch ovipositor egg?

Kek no it's a "grip ball"