/fit, what do y’all honestly think of tinder after lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

read an article that tinder (for men at least) is a giant wasteland. Men have a 1% chance of getting a match on their swipes vs woman have 10% chance of getting a match on their swipes. This doesn’t factor in the unattractive people. But it does factor people who are average or above average in attractiveness. What are some of your experiences with this app?

You mean Grindr, dont you?

If you love single moms and cheating ho's it's great.

Of course.

>Have one of those days where I feel really good about myself
>Install tinder
>Swipe right on all the cute girls
>Zero matches
>Delete it
>Disgusted with myself for days

>>Disgusted with myself for days
A lot of guys in this board do this.

This is how i imagine tinder is for 99% of guys
This is why i havent installed it at all, despite being successful IRL and wanting more sex, not dates but just sex

>Bald manlet without hiding neither of those, with "witty" (for female standards I guess) bio
>Plenty of matches

How the fuck do you not get matches in tinder? Being deformed abomination is probably the only way. It's a fucking cesspool.

Maybe its a regional thing and in some areas there are less women or less willing women?

Not white
White

Not trying to shame anyone or any tumblr shit or /pol/ shit like that. Just being honest.

You get more matches if you lift obvs

Picking shitty pictures means you get nothing.

Is there some big list of one-liners to put in your bio?

Its not that I don't trust my own humor, its that I want a bio that has proven to actually work.

This is probably the answer to his question to be honest. The other guy couldn't get any matches because he's a shitskin but was trying white women. He should try his luck with other negroes and he'd get matches.

It's biased based on how long you've had an account. Basically new users get a bunch more matches. Back when I used it I would delete the account after a week and remake it if I wasn't talking to anyone.

It also helps to try a different main pic or set of pics every week so you can find out what gets you the most/best quality matches.

It's really hard to fuck up your bio because most people don't read it. I got decent matches back in february and my bio was just a joke about wanting to hold something other than an anime body pillow for valentine's.

How d you not get matches? I've had people call me happy merchant look alike on here and I can even match with fat chicks with the occasional hot chick.

People forget that it's literally app that NEEDS to be profitable. And its only profiteable because desperate guys will buy gold/boost/superlikes whatever. Tinder doesn't give a shit about you, they want to milk you.

Tinder is pay to win now. You won't get matches if you're not a Chad or you don't pay.
>hookup app has four fucking types of microtransaction

I'm not saying it's right either, not everything is black and white either. Also yeah fucking right if the only girls on there that are attractive are white. I bet he swiped on some latina and asian qts and they rejected him too because he isn't white. Sex is a means to an ends with women.

i will end this thread

I actually have a date with a brap hog today. Don't expect to get laid because I'm gonna try to make this long term.

sabed

I kind of like tinder because im shit at picking up women at bars and parties (dyel).

I'd like to think i have a decent face and good shoulders, which i think helps a lot

When im finally big enough to be proud of it, i'm probably gonna include a tank top selfie because that shit attracts the sorority girl types, while most the girls ive been with off tinder have been pretty nerdy/edgy/average girls, never the 8's and above

>brap hog
>long term
R u retarted

>When im finally big enough to be proud of it, i'm probably gonna include a tank top selfie because that shit attracts the sorority girl type
How big are we talking here?
Thats the ideal type desu

Im thinking when i can successfully bench 2 pl8 and squat 3 pl8. the only area im not scrawny as fuck in is my back, so I got a ways to go

>I'm gonna try to make this long term.
>date with a brap hog today.

hahaha why though?

Hot damn

source

>source
Think about that next time you post some pseudo-shit white paper about social media, user.

its a shit study but the OKC stupid already revealed the 80/20 rule and tinder is only about pictures so you can only guess
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

I lost 30 lbs and got a haircut and got way more matches

I was thinking more aesthetrics wise
Im way ahead of those stats but im not comfortable in a tank top because i know girls judge harshly

do you have an estimate of how much body fat you have? but in terms of aesthetics i want a 6 pack and a pretty wide chest. If i do a shoulder/arm day i can get a pump to where they look decent enough but my torso is lacking. I got blessed with naturally wide shoulders which helps a lot

It's degenerate and a brilliant example why the Western civilization won't last 200 years.
I've never installed it and I wouldn't go out with a woman who has it installed.

Also I'm not a virgin or celibate.

I know what you mean but I have it installed because society really isn't going to change anytime soon. We live in a clown world but at least it allows us to take advantage of some thotties

Im at 15-16% or so
I think we got the same ideal so good luck to us ey?

You're right it's not going to get better. That's why I won't procreate, wouldn't feel right forcing a baby to live in this world.

Unrelated to tiner obviously, I know it's not a place to look for future wives. I've managed to find long time relationships just fine without slutbook.

I'm white and decent-looking but I'm at a university so there are hundreds of literally model-tier 6'4" ubermenschen within range. Female friend once showed me her account and it's absurd how many 9/10 guys there are who are on their knees begging for top from her 6/10 ass

This has been my experience as well
8-9/10 guys are begging for 6/10 pussy

This doesnt add up, there are as many women as men so what the fuck is wrong? who are the 10/10 girls going for?

The top 10% of men fuck a different women every night.

My friends say I should download tinder all the time but I don't like photos of myself. And I can't talk to girls.

so those of us with a 5/10 at best face are basically doomed

I'm pretty good looking but I get zero matches anymore. There is absolutely some fuckery going on biased towards older accounts.

Suddenly I go from matching with an nba cheer leader to nothing. Not a god damn thing. For two years. Just stop, because you'll start doubting yourself when you should be doubting the app and how often you are shown to other women. Also consider that they delay matches.

>who are the 10/10 girls going for?
there are no 8-10/10 girls on tinder, they get more than enough attention in real life

But since the market is hyper inflated who are they going for?
The 8-9/10 guys are going for 6/10s so there is something up

Tinder is for people who have trouble finding people due to their wretched personality or people who are too lazy to put in effort into other people.

Meeting anyone on that app is an enormous waste of time.

Also it's for people who are fat/short so they take head pics only.

>friends telling me to get on tinder
>finally do it
>meh, ok, ok, meh, meh, meh, ok, ok, meh, maybe, meh, ok
>You Matched!
>chat with some grills
>blah blah blah
>nothing comes of it
>few months later
>still not landing anything they all want to chat or "hang out without sex"
>need my dick sucked
>fuck it
>install grindr
>take picture of chest
>"looking to receive head, don't want to recip"
>post profile
>ba-ding, ba-ding, ba-ding, ba-ding, ba-ding, ba-ding, ba-ding
>10 messages all of which amounting to "my place or yours?"
>message back on guy with my location
>five minutes later he's walking in the door and down on his knees.

that's gay tho

I wish I was gay, must be so easy

>Tinder is for people who have trouble finding people due to their wretched personality or people who are too lazy to put in effort into other people.
Then it's perfect for me

Georgina

What the fuck

>yes let's try tinder and get laid lmao
>get a match
>am now in a relationship for past 3.5 years
wat

how to optimise haircuts?

I cut my own hair and havent been to a barber in 10 years as Im lazy. nobody ever believes that i cut my own hair either

>he made it
good to hear brah

Was it a hot guy? Or feminine? If yes, then thanks, no homo but this dink aint gonna suck itself.

daily reminder that online dating statistics is not representative of real attractiveness.

IRL has much more variables that can be used to your advantage.

>gf broke up with me on monday
>install tinder immediately
>182 matches on tinder in three days
>all these 3.14 qts just waiting to be picked
>tfw I used to be a stuck-up tradionalist conservative who argued against sexual degeneracy

How do I get off tinder´s wild ride?

How do you even have sex if you're still living with mummy and daddy?

Do I go to her place? I can't even drive would it be weird to install tinder to take a bus to her house and fuck her

>Making up stories
Calm down there, faggot. Youre not the news

Rent a decent hotel room and buy a nice bottle of champagne. Literally open up every conversation with "wanna come drink champagne with me in my hotel room?". Put on music, offer message, kiss, be assertive and fuck the shit out of her all night. You will appear exciting. Lie about your identity. Be anyone youw want.

Or

Kys

>Get matches
>to scared to text
Why do I bother

Hi we are a small group with the university of Pittsburgh doing a study on crippling autism in adult hood.
Would you be interested in taking part?
Is so please show your interest by giving this post a (you).
Good boy points and tenders will be provided as appreciation of your attendance.

What the fuck do you have to lose

I live in a college town that's like 95%+ white. I'm 5`10 and while the national average is 5`9 and I've never been called short, guys who are 6`2 and in shape arent in short supply. Your run of the mill bro at this uni is 6`, decent looking and usually lifts on a bro split at least. The only way to stand out is to be Chad. Tinder is just a no go for me in this area, there really just isn't a point when I would have a way better market value with chicks IRL. Hot girls on tinder are fishing for attention and the elusive chad to fuck their brains out.

I haven't used it in over 3 years. It worked fine at the time.

>I am a chadlet and can't tinder to save my life.

I guess I can provide this as some backup shenanigans.

this is easily fake, You have to be pretty beat to get less than 1% matches as a dude

Duh

>>still not landing anything they all want to chat or "hang out without sex"
You do realize that that they actually mean that, right? It's "hang out, seduce me if you're man enough". They just write the 'without sex' part so they don't look like sluts.

This user is right. That's why you ask them to come over for coffee or desert. They will know that you intend to fuck them, they just think they're classy or whatever for not directly saying, "Take me out for a little and then fuck me."

don't actually*

The good ol' 80/20 Rule

If I'm interpreting this correctly: women would intentionally get themselves knocked up by an 'alpha' and then convince a more stable guy that it was his kid?

Duh.

Although male masculinity is associated with health benefits, it is also associated with negative personality traits and behaviors. For example, high-testosterone men are less likely to marry, more likely to divorce and have more marital problems than lower testosterone men (Booth & Dabbs, 1993).
Men with higher testosterone are also less likely to feel a need to respond to infant cries than men with lower testosterone (Fleming, Corter, Stallings & Steiner, 2002). Masculine male faces are also ascribed antisocial traits, such as low warmth, low emotionality, dishonesty, low cooperativeness and poor quality as a parent (Boothroyd, Jones, Burt & Perrett, 2007; Perrett et al., 1998). Masculine men are also perceived to have more interest in short-term than in long-term relationships (Kruger, 2006), and masculine men have more short-term, but not long-term, partners than feminine men do (Rhodes, Simmons & Peters, 2005).
Attraction to masculinity is a function of the tradeoffs between the benefits of greater genetic health and the costs of lower investment in relationships and children (Fink & Penton-Voak, 2002; Gangestad & Simpson, 2000; Little, Jones, Penton-Voak, Burt & Perrett, 2002).
Factors that affect the relative importance of these costs and benefits affect this tradeoff. For example, the benefits of genetic health for offspring can only be attained when women are able to conceive and preferences for masculine traits are accordingly greater when conception risk is high (for reviews, see Fink & Penton-Voak, 2002; Gangestad & Simpson, 2000; Gangestad & Thornhill, 2008; Jones et al., 2008). Additionally, the paternal investment costs associated with partnering with a masculine man are less important in short-term relationships than in long-term relationships. Accordingly, women prefer more masculine men for short-term than for long-term relationships (Burt et al., 2007; Little et al., 2002; Little, Cohen, Jones & Belsky, 2007

If part of humans reproducing and evolving has always been women choosing to mate with alpha males, then why are there are so few "natural" alphas today? You'd think they would be a majority instead of a minority.

have you ever heard of marriage? Its there to not have males kill each other, and to prohibit women from cheating on their men
This is nothing new, Freud wrote about it in Civilization and its Discontents, among many others.

17 women reproduced for every 1 man
psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
Do you understand what this means? 1 Alpha impregnated every woman in the tribe.

Our beloved coping mechanism alive and well on Veeky Forums, I see. I'll explain

>A woman can make up to 1 baby a year if she's lucky THEREFORE it is in her best interests to get the BEST POSSIBLE DNA for the kid i.e. 7+/10 males.
>A man can make 100, 200, 500, 1000 babies a year. Hell maybe even more if he can shoot 6x a day, who knows. The only thing he needs is a long line of willing women. THEREFORE it is in his best interests to impregnate as MUCH women as possible.
>If a woman is promiscuous, it means she is either bad at judging a man's worth/DNA or her reproductive system is messed up, therefore she is low worth. If she has a low partner count it means she is judging very selectively who gets to pump their DNA in her, therefore she has high worth.
> Conversely, if a man can't get any women, or only low quality warpigs w/effort, it means they have judged him and decided his DNA is trash, therefore he is low worth. If a man is fucking 300 women a year, it means that they have all decided that his DNA is top-shelf and want some, therefore he is high-worth.

There you go, from this basic law, you can extrapolate the principles of female hypergamy/male polygamy, the 80/20 rule, Briffault's law, the much-loathed by feminists 'lock and key' analogy, the seemingly arbitrary rules of traditional marriage (hint: they're not arbitrary), female preselection, etc. Once you understand this shit, it ALL makes sense.

And they say life as a woman is hard
Whats so hard about it?
Pick and choose out of any man you want, simple life...

I can get matches but I never got a date. IMO tinder is a retarded attention seeking fest. I much prefer to meet people in person.

well, you need to.

Lmao this is so true

Uh you're a fucking retard. It takes a few days for all those girls to see your pic. Once you hit critical mass, the matches will start rolling in.

>Men with higher testosterone are also less likely to feel a need to respond to infant cries than men with lower testosterone (Fleming, Corter, Stallings & Steiner, 2002). Masculine male faces are also ascribed antisocial traits, such as low warmth, low emotionality, dishonesty, low cooperativeness and poor quality as a parent (Boothroyd, Jones, Burt & Perrett, 2007; Perrett et al., 1998).
ALPHA AS FUCK

you're retarded for basing your self worth on tinder matches.

you should feel bad about what makes you feel bad.

bio?

underrated

Honestly I've always found the idea of Tinder a bit disgusting. And looked down on people who use it.

>looks down on people having casual sex

lol this is what happens when you cant get vagina

I'm in college mofo. All I need to do to get laid is leave the dorm room open.

I'm not criticizing causal sex, im criticizing the fact that someone is monetizing it.

post bio nigger

Personally I think tinder would be great for practice. I'm inexperience as fuck, last time I fucked was my first time and it was like 3 years ago.

This will allow me to be more comfortable around girls and I will be able to seize the opportunity once the right one comes along.

fucking lol