Boogie cracks and visits McDonald's! HAPPENING, GET IN HERE

He- he's gonna make it everyone, yo- you'll see!

Boogie BTFO

I look forward to his undoing. Gastric bypass is nothing but a shortcut or a cheat code.

>Zyzz and Rich died
>this fat, disgusting shit survives the fucking surgery

I hope this fat bitch fails

if singles, boogie will outlive rich piana

if dubs his lap band explodes

if trips, it rips

Rolling for this

>778

>only been 14 hours
>need to eat
weak

>WAAAH WAAAH I NEED IT

What a child

He ordered an ice water and a go-gurt, so hey says.

We all know he caved and got a Mcdouble.

his entire twitter feed is about food. he's clearly still obsessed and hasn't fixed any of his problems.

He's a pathetic addict, go figure

He needs constant dopamine hits from good and his precious video gaymes

People very rarely die on the table for elective surgery, he will die when he fails to follow the proper diet

i got you.

>can't go 14 hours without shoving food down his gullet
This is a fucking VIDEO

Why does he feel the need to even mention every little thing he fucking eats?
he's fishing for the responses

Rolling for this.

if trips, it rips

dubs and boogie has 5 years left to live

check 'em

rippy trippy

if trips boogie lives to 100

>cheat code
It's incredibly dangerous and if he doesn't watch his eating habit his stomach could actually rupture causing a slow and extremely painful death.

Mark my digits, god will make an example of Booger

Rollerino.

>ordered what I could stomach
Makes a video claiming how he can barely drink a few ounces of water at a time or eat an egg because he'll feel sick

He probably did get a gogurt. That'll still be his undoing. I knew a guy who got a gastric band. He lost no weight because he whilst eating made him feel full, soft foods would easily pass by the band, so he ended up just fucking eating ice cream, milkshakes etc.

God willing

It's must be done

Being fat is healthier than roiding. U mad?

If you've ever seen his interview with the fat neckbeard with the hat and his awkward horse faced girlfriend, you'd know the guy is fairly bright.

For all we know he made this up just to keep people following him. Presenting himself as a weak-willed piece of shit is polarizing.
>"oh no guys, I just passed a taco bell! look at me"

rolling for not this

>roids aren't good for you

Yea

what a shame

My trips say you're all gonna die before boogie. Cope

He's been sticking to his diet hardcore HE DESERVES THAT CHEAT MEAL YOU FAGGOT

Do you think he would tweet as he dies? Immortalizing his final moments, 140 characters at a time.

If dubs, surgery is a success and boogie becomes Mr.Olympia in a few years

He's had enough cheat meals for 5 lifetimes you flaming faggot

Well guys we have it

Well fuck

>mfw I own stock in McDonalds, Yum China and Coca-Cola and profit off of subhumans like boogie

if it was "just" a cheat meal, he wouldn't announce it on twitter, he would simply have it like we all do every week or whenever.
On the contrary, the fat fuck knows he is fucking up, and he is announcing it to the world because he can't take the guilt, he has to share it with the world. after all, if he was fucking up, everyone would reply to his tweet, telling him that he is fucking up big league. Then again, he has surrounded himself in a toxic community full of sycophants, and noone will actually provide him with constructive criticism, they'll just rush to pat him in the back and tell him he deserves it.
Also, his fucking wife dragged him to McD's? Jesus christ, the guy is beyond fucked.
I used to be mad at the fat fuck when I was mourning for /ourguy/, but I just feel pity now. He'll never succeed. He needs a friend to tell him he is fucking up, but he has none. Too fucking bad.

rollin

Fuck you, you flaming faggot. I would like to see you go through what he's been through and try not to have a cheat meal. Fucking bitch

oh

Fuck off booger

He should be giving it several months before a cheat meal. If he's caving this quickly I'm legitimately worried about him. Trips don't happen on accident, he could have packed healthy food. He didn't. Not the person you're replying to but if you're boogie, or someone like boogie, rethink your life and how you're approaching it.

No you fuck off
I see what you're saying, but boogie can't control it dude so u can't shit on him for having ONE cheat meal when he hasn't had one in a long time

Lol man someone's projecting.

Regardless, he did it to himself. He needs to break his psychological addiction to food. "Cheat meals" from McDonalds are not gonna help that. You can have a good satisfying cheat meal and still stay somewhat within the realms of healthy.

how many weeks was that?
fucking hell, I knew he was doomed when he said
>I can't wait to want to eat fruits and vegetables and stuff
surgery was never gonna make that happen, as he's been repeatedly told

Sounds easy desu

I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads as of lately, every day there is a new one with over 300 replies. What bothers me isn't you laughing at fat people, I suppose it's just human nature to look down on others to make yourself feel better. What bothers me is the sheer ignorance you display.

Genetics do factor in when it comes to obesity, A LOT.
You morons are either:
1) too dense to comprehend this or
2) simply will not accept scientific truth when it goes against your beliefs.
But you will straight out of the bat accept statements such as "ARNOLD HAD GREAT GENES FOR BUILDING MUSCLE", yet with obesity obviously it's 100% the fatties fault.

For example: Bell, C. G., Walley, A. J., & Froguel, P. (2005). The genetics of human obesity. Nature reviews. Genetics, 6(3), 221–34. doi:10.1038/nrg1556 demonstrated between 0.4 and 0.8 GENETIC heritability of obesity. How about that?

Oh what am I thinking, you will just hide your head in the sand and yell "fatty" or whatever, Yes I am a bit fat, but guess what, it's not a 100% my fault. Just like it's not a 100% fault that you are a DYEL hungry skeleton auschwitz.

Your genes matter and so do mine.

He practically gets paid to make tweets. You're a cringey retard.

Literal attention junkie. Help him go cold turkey.

He's been through nothing but inordinate amounts of fat and sugar.
The fat fuck deserves what he has coming.

winrar

hello boogie
who pays you to tweet exactly? McD's?

You're really making a thread about a guy eating yogurt while on the road. Really?

>extremely painful

4 U

We're vegans now brah! Dairy kills don't you know? *wink*

>The fat fuck deserves what he has coming.
He has nothing "coming. He's obviously going to make it dude, look how thin he already looks. Also don't talk shit about what he's been through if you don't know shit about his upbringing you faggot

kek

rollin'