How the FUCK can you eat 2400 calories every day while not wasting more than $100 on food and still get all sorts of...

How the FUCK can you eat 2400 calories every day while not wasting more than $100 on food and still get all sorts of nutritions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNctsEFp7Zs&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

troll thread do not reply

I'm not trolling.

Milk, oats, protein powder, frozen berries

milk
beans
eggs
oats
meat on sale (hint: freezer)
seasonal fruits/veggies
carbs as filler (rice, potato, wheat, etc)

Try 3500 you gay

1 carry out pizza from a chain

>meat on sale (hint: freezer)
Yeah, I too love low quality meat.

This

cheap and delicious thanks to its fatty contents. Ain't nothing that can't be fixed with a nice, slow braise

If you dont like it then get rich and stop complaining

add cheap meat to a crook pot and win dude. crook pot makes everything delicious.

It's simple: teach yourself to cook, you child.

I don't understand? $100 every week? Month? Are you poor?

i need 2700 a day but my fridge is broken and im lactose intolerant. what do?

Is canned chicken cheaper than frozen? It's actually really good better than when I try baking chicken.

Loads of fucking beans

It would be easier eating rice and drinking protein shakes.

100$ a day on food? What it costs me and my gf 120 a week for food and we eat chicken, salad and rice etc not any canned bullshit and I live in canada where foods expensive as fuck

>tfw Poorfag
>tfw can't spend more than 100 a week on food

how can't you eat properly and get 2400 cals a day off of 100$ a week? If you're that retarded with money just buy an on sale weight gainer and that gives you all kinds of protein and cals

anything else? or would a all canned diet be bad?

Crock pot ingredients pls

Chili beans?

I was obvously talking about a month. How the fuck can you spare $400 on food per month?

that's a shitload of money for food for one. learn to cook and shop at a store like Aldi.

We aren't poor

>We aren't poor
Sounds more like you don't know how to properly handle your budget.

I have a $500,000 mortgage, a car, a truck I use for work, a dirt bike, each of my kids have a college fund, retirement savings, we go on a foreign vacation every year, and we still never spend more than I make.

Once again, you are poor and we are not.

>t. trust fund bb

Actually I came from nothing, worked and borrowed to get myself through college, and haven't spoken to my parents since I was 17. I'm completely self made. You're just a pathetic faggot who has nothing because you're not willing to work for anything.

100 a week is considered alot for food? Lol what I live in canada and that's nothing compared to what most people here spend

Yeah for myself my wife and 2 kids we easily spend 700 or 800 month on food.

Peanut butter bro and really most nuts carry alot of calories.

Also eat black beans, canned fish, and buy chicken in bulk.

>$500000
>from work
Yeah, I bet you are in your early 30s, right?

As a matter of fact I am, but I make less now than I did when I was 25 due to the drastically lower price of oil, and I bought my house when I was 25.

Also, just so you know, a half million dollar mortgage doesn't mean I have paid half a million dollars already. I took a 25 year mortgage. I want to make sure you understand that because I have a feeling you're a pretty big idiot.

I can get around 50-70 AUD a week for 3500 cals a day but I dumpster dive and get some food for free

Not him but you can do chicken and broth and Italian seasonings, chicken or pork and water and Carne asada seasoning (or taco seasoning), pork/chicken and bbq sauce. Usually 3-4 hours on high, 6-7 on low. You can throw in like peppers, onions, asparagus or whatever other veggies.

I don't like slow cookers for exactly this reason. I much prefer slow cooking in an oven because you don't need to fill your roaster with some form of liquid.

I have an awesome roasting pan that elevates my food 2" so it doesn't sit in the fat that cooks off.

Ever hear of canned tuna? Rice? Potatoes? Beans? How are you so aloof? Are you a virgin? This is what happens when you don't be a real person you miss fundamental facts that everyone around you knows.

>lactose intolerant
I'd recommend one dosage of shotgun mouthwash.

olive oil + multivitamin lol

You actually don't need liquid. It helps with moisture slightly, but I've made it without liquid. You just have to keep an eye on it. Except the bbq one, which is for pulled pork or chicken.

But keeping an eye on it kind of defeats the purpose of using a slow cooker. I get why some people use them, and I'm not here saying they are worthless, just for what I like to eat and cook, my oven is a better choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNctsEFp7Zs&t=4s

breh, this guy does it on 50 dollars a week and is a competitive lifter

you need:

eggs , potatoes or some sort of carb, some sort of veggie, some sort of meat

ive been following it, i probably spend about 70 cause I'm not dirt poor but it's not complex at all.

Don't overthink it or as Kali says "don't get caught in the minutia"

Lol what you are retarded. With 30€ euros I buy enough ingredients to make TWELVE burgers for my 6 member family with bacon mushrooms tomato lettuce onions sauces etc

Ya really, FML. Time to leave this degenerate country with its chicken cartel and milk mafia

larper detected

You fags always say shit like this. The fact you find it so hard to believe anyone is successful is part of the reason why you are such a complete failure. Our union renegotiated our group wages and we agreed to take a pay cut and stop getting double time on Saturdays and Sundays so companies wouldn't start using non-union contractors.

Stop being a poorfag.