How you holding up, Veeky Forums?

How you holding up, Veeky Forums?

I've actually been pretty okay lately. How are you, OP?

I have a QT that I think is interested in me. Talks have been going well. I'm so nervous, yet so excited.

That's good to hear user. I injured myself recently so I'm not gonna be in the gym for a while, which sucks because it's therapeutic for me. I also broke up with my girlfriend yesterday, who I realized I wasn't attracted to, and that I only wanted her around because I was lonely. I'm feeling an all time low for this year so far.

I'm fine today

Evil shitty ex trying to get a reaction out of me by asking tgrough my friends if I want a book and windbreaker back. Kind of broke down after not thinking too much about her for a month. No you pigdog, I want three years, my self respect, and all the nice shit I gave you back.

If there were no legal repercussions, I would probably kill her. I take solace in the fact that her family hates the faggot she picked up and gave her so much shit she moved out early.

I just want work to be over so I can hit the gym

I want to start going to the gym but can't find a good workout plan

I got diarrhea

I've been there on the injury front, really fucking sucks.
Sorry to hear about the gf, but good on you for realizing what you want and taking control. Hang in there.

What are your goals user? I'm not too experienced but maybe I can help.

PPL. There's even an App with a full workout in it and a demonstration for each exercises.

haven't been lifting.at.all.

can't stop myself from thinking off all the good stuff, first kiss etc. with my ex
although ishould more recently look at the bad sides, weeks of emotional torment

Holy shit tnx man

Nothing much just to gain muscle to get rid of my skinny fat, i already set up my diet and want to start tomorrow but don't know what to do.

I've tried them they just give u a list of workouts i've already known about.I just need to like get a schedule on what to do from like monday to friday

I quit my last job because I got a written warning regarding my poor work performance. Now I'm about to start a new job at Whole Foods on Tuesday, and I'm nervous I'm not gonna do a good job because I've never worked with food before.

Other than that, I'm finally getting back into lifting because my random work schedule is keeping me from playing DnD with my buddies like I used to. Figured I may as well do *something* with my free time since I can't hang with friends anymore.

Pretty good, have decided to stop worrying about being alone and just focus on enjoying life

Buying a truck, going to be studying for certs again, within a year probably going to be making over 125k, also going /out/ more often

Probably going to be going camping a bit more since free time is looking good right now.

Tfw, no gf
Not like a care anymore, if it happens it happens but I'm going to focus on enjoying life more often than worrying about being alone

What certs would let you make 125k? I need a better job.

Badly.

I love her but she's in a commited relationship, I'm just a friend.

So lonely, barely leave the house, have nobody to talk to or vent to.

I may be very sick, have to wait until Wednesday for results.

Slow gainz due to lost motivation and slacking.

Uni grades slipping, falling behind on my studies.

Depression hit me again like a freight train.

Sort of want to not wake up tomorrow morning.

My weight shoots up and down like crazy. Been feeling pretty good about the recent losses until my boss took this picture last night and I realized I'm fucking fridge mode

Haven't worked out for a while due to an Injury healing. I want to go back so badly. Lifting is my only hobby and I'm incredibly bored. I'm broke with no job and trying to finish a major i hate. I've been sick and my body feels like it's been failing. Had bloody Semen but I don't know if I can afford to see the doctor.

Take some advice from someone who already went through with a major they hate - don't do it. Quit immediately and do something else with your time. Maybe a degree in something different, or computer certifications, or a trade of some sort. Don't waste time doing something that doesn't make you happy.

I should have quit long ago but now I only need 12 credits to finish.

Not to good man, been skipping days on my workout and cant stop eating garbage

Not good. The girl I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with told me she wanted nothing serious and went off to become a party slut after a year and a half of our relationship. Pretty bitter but she missed out on someone who would've loved her and stood by her. Hope she realizes that soon. I haven't gone to the gym recentley because I've been feeling like shit too much

Well there ya go then. Even if the schooling is miserable, as long as the work environment is tolerable, that's ok.

pretty good breh. workouts were really good this week and my body is recovering pretty well from them. I've been eating pretty clean and it's showing, so im happy about that.

socially it's going pretty well too. getting into a solid routine where im always busy. I see my friends and grab drinks on the weekends sometimes too.

I feel you on that I'm ^. Women are evil. Gains are good. It's like they jump from your best friend who's perfect to someone you never knew in a day. Fuck them

Blue pill beta bitch boy talk right there

Read up on TRP and stop being a pussy

>Break up with GF 8 months ago
>Ex gets insanely hot after I dump her and is openly with Chad/Tyrones every other night

Meanwhile I:
>Get skinny fat, notice I'm receeding, get a spurt of acne, sleep goes to shit, self confidence at all time low.

It ain't fair brehs.

I am red pilled though. When I found out she cheated on me I fucked her one last time and then let the cat out the bag and the argument ensued. Women are awful creatures. They just need to be spanked and fucked because that's all that most of them are good for.

I just wake up after a heavy beer intoxication, happy that I've barfed out most of the junk food I've ate so I'm still cutting.

They're basically cattle that we dump our loads into. They're all objectively bad people

I Got a tinder to help me get over her because I've been an asspie with girls for so long I decided it needed to end. After her I've fucked 2 girls off there and I am in running conversations with 2 others. Doesn't mean I don't want an actual cutiepie stay at home wife type girl.

Not so good but hopefully I can make it better somehow. I wish I knew how.

And also yeah I get that. They're all fucking stupid but I always want the whole 50s traditional white stay at home and super dependent wife In my future. I joined the church club on campus and I'm trying to choose a grill now

met a girl who has her chem locker next to mine. she's cute and also in my lecture. the other day as class got out she lights up and says "hey!". I pretend I don't hear her as I could feel snot running down my nose and i just needed to run to the bathroom...

Those days are gone for the most part. You can thank nigger culture and social media

I brought a cute redhead home Friday and whiskey dicked myself. Feels bad.

You should still be looking for one, gotta get a wife and kids, lest you be a genetic dead end

I go out regularly, smoke weed, do a sport, basically I'm a normie, but on days I'm alone I always feel like a worthless piece of crap, wat do lads

I haven't worked out in the past 2 days because I kept sleeping in, now I feel weak and unaccomplished

>the feel when all you want is to come home to your comfy house, loving wife and 6 children but this is almost impossible in 2017

>finally lose 45 lbs
>gaining muscle
>eating healthy, starting to look decent compared to how I was before
>acne disappearing
>STARTED BALDING IMMEDIATELY AFTER I LOSE ALL THE WEIGHT
can't fucking win

thought i had finally found good gf material, turns out that she's probably borderline, fucking hell i'll stay single forever if i can't find somebody without mental issues that they want me to fix, now i'm sad because i still like her but i know that she'd be a pain in the ass in a relationship

at least i have chest day tomorrow

I was at this point exactly a year ago.
>procrastinating on homework
>skipping class
>eating poorly
>binging on caffeine
>drinking too often
>waking up late
>depressed all the time
>what's the point
>bad grades
>almost failing out of college
I was in a really bad place but I made a few big changes
>cut my caffeine to one cup of coffee a day
>make sure my sleep schedule was consistent and know that waking up on time is the single most important thing in your entire life
>not drinking alcohol
>do all of you school work the first second you have free time. Literally do everything you have to do as soon as you get the assignment.
>don't give up, but go to professor office hours
>don't give females the satisfaction of being in control of your emotions
>school work is more important than the gym

Always remember that it doesn't matter how bad your life gets, you will be judged by how you recover. I recovered from rock bottom and so can you user

What doesn't help is that I'm a fit co geek, girls are only interested in me until they bring up something or need help with homework. They're all interested in a guy that's just gonna put a dick down in front if them.

Kek

I don't force myself to puke after a night of drinking and eating pizza, but I'm happy when I do puke

>you will never have a dependent wife who waits for you to get home
>you will never have a son to show shooting and killing animals with because of vegan culture making everyone a bitch
>you will never have your house on a big grasslands with woods where you can relax after a long day
>you will never have a devoted family because of years of niggerantics and spreading hate
>you will always be considered socially awkward by not wanting to join in on the shitty parties always going on
>you will never have unprotected sex with your wife for hours a day because she wants children and doesn't believe in contraceptives
>you will never live in a perfect community, where you can keep doors unlocked at night and have picnics in your front yards.
>the man in this painting will never be you

The world is fucked. Women need to lose some of their slut freedom and realize they're fucking up.

Rock fucking solid. On top of the world. Had an excellent day /out/ in the woods, and am now sitting by the fireplace, enjoying a beer, have a roast in the oven, going to be taking the wife out to the movies later,

>relationship is falling apart
>realizing that she just isnt the person i used to love
>not even sure if she has mutual feelings or not
>considering breaking up with her cause i feel we could both find people better for us but also really dont wanna leave her
>our 6 year anniversary is in two weeks
help

Meh. We'll see. Maybe

>How you holding up, Veeky Forums?
Disappointed with my life I think it the best way to describe it. By all accounts my life is going pretty good:
>Been with GF for a year. Relationship continues to get better with time
>Small circle of great friends whom I trust fully
>Good job and good pay for my age
>Great long-term career prospects
>In the best shape of my life
>About to buy a house

Yet I still feel unfulfilled. I used to scoff at people who told me to find my "passion", but now that I'm older I feel like a schmuck who's just going through the motions of working and consuming until I die. I don't really know how to break out of this spiral but picturing myself after 10-20 more years of my current lifestyle scares me.

>been lifting for 2 years
>qt in my department heard me mentioning the gym
>"oh I thought you stopped working out"

Good

Pretty cool actually, I finally feel alive again now that I am back to the gym after a pause of two months due to a broken bone. I was feeling like shit before that, though.

Been rotating weed, xanax and pain pills. Sure this will end well

shes just trying to be a bitch user.

I don't even know man. I live with my friend, a really good dude, and he has his wife (we are young) who is a total dick. She puts me down any time she can. She is overweight, and doesn't read shit but somehow knows everything. I want to tell her to fuck off but don't know how.

I have fun with my friend, but when she is there I am anxious and ready to explode with rage.

We live in house-share kinda thing.

just because we believe that it can't happen it doesn't mean that we must give up, remember that there's nothing that you can't do bro, now you may feel this way but maybe in the future you will be sitting on your fucking comfy bench looking at your fucking comfy garden with your kids playing on the green grass like proper kids while your wife cooks a magnificent lunch, then you will think of this post you just made and laugh thinking "how could i be so pessimistic?"
we're all gonna make it

My dude you can do it, don't give in to the animal in you. Throw the shitty food out if you have to.

>Uni is shit
>Live in a shitty city that has barely anything going on in it
>Haven't made friends in the entire year I've been studying here
>Only friend I workout with and hang is one from another city and even so we don't hang that often
Honestly feeling pretty lonely and demotivated from studying.

>Been on a diet for about four weeks now.
>Lost approximately six kilos during this time.
>Felt weak and depleted last workout, decide to have a reefed day.
>Eat at a decent surplus, healthy food and lots of carbs.
>Have three incredibly vivid sexdreams during in a row.
>Wake up, feel like on top of the world.
>Past few days my fatloss has improved but I feel like I'm being slowly fucking drained.
>Sexdrive slowly fading away again.

Why did I had to get fat in the first place?

>I want to tell her to fuck off but don't know how.
The diplomatic solution is to talk to your friend about it. Tell him that his wife is consistently being a cunt to you and if he doesn't stop it you will. If he bitched out, then get in his wife's face and call her out on her bullshit.

Worse case you move out.

trapped in the cycle of gym mediocrity

you can do it man, you'll feel great once all that weight is gone, trust me, i know what i'm talking about, it's like a new life

Clean your room.
Don't eat dairy and fatty foods, acne gone in a few weeks.
Give up sugar and late night snacking so better sleep.
Dude you are where you are now, I'm pretty fucking sure if you give it your all you can succeed.

Hit the gym, it will make you feel better. Lift away the shit, throw it out if you need to.

About her, I'm sorry mate, but if she left to fuck around, she does not love you, and never will (sad, I had a similar experience). If she still talks to you, she just keeps you around as a back-up. A girl did / tries to do the same to me, I cut all ties half a year ago. I have been 10x more active in everything I wanted to do. Women like this are not marriage material I'm afraid.

I have called her out repeatedly, nothing. She is brick level dumb and forgets it after 2 days. I told him, and it seems she is unable to show affection in a normal way. But fucked up since only towards me.

Another off chance thing is that she is attracted to me (I'm athletic and work out daily). Tbh I'm going to change jobs soon anyway.

How would you describe that?

I feel like something left my life a while ago

I was just thinking about how much fun it was to just hang out with friends and play hide and seek late into warm summer nights

I moved once before high school and once again after. Only made a few friends in high school, never had a gf or anything and didn't have the confidence to get one since I was 100 lbs overweight

When I moved after high school I flunked out of college first semester and fell into neetdom. 1 year into neetdom and I decided I was done being fat and done being pathetic. I got my first few jobs and lost 100 lbs and I'm in pretty good shape. Got into college again part time while working and acing everything. Still feel like shit too much to connect with anyone around me. I don't invite any coworkers to go out or anything and they never invite me. I know no one and I'm too tired to put myself out there and try.

And really I just want a gf. I would even enjoy going out if I did have one. I still lack the confidence and spirit to face the constant rejection required to get a gf

I can't enjoy anything anymore. Not even the videogames that I've escaped to in the past. Not even the food I use to binge on. I don't even enjoy hanging out with my family.

I honestly feel worse in just about everyway other than physically. I feel like I've been doing everything right but the result is all the same

BUT OTHER THAN ALL OF THAT IN HOLDING UP GREAT LOVING LIFE

constantly quitting and then starting again, no progress in any lifts

feel like I'd rather slit my wrists than work out

Do you go all out when you restart?

I went from having no gf to having 4 pls help

totally not larping user, tell me your secrets

kek nice, if you want to have a long term relationship, write down pros and cons and go with the best, drop the other 3.

If you want to have fun then schedule like a mad man.

don't let them find out about the others.

Bad. Cucked myself because I talked about my feelings like a retard. Why can't I learn to shut the fuck up?

I've lost 130 lbs and still need to lose 60. I can't stop thinking about loose skin, being jobless now and I feel mentally worse than I did when I was massive. I'm scared all the time and I can't get myself to lose weight anymore.

You've learned your lesson brother.

Eat lean and lift higher weights, if your skin is not loose after 130lbs you gonna be fine.
Also heard that massaging daily helps.

Pretty bad.
Everything's about to start all over. Broke up a year long relationship before summer, was single all summer but got nothing out of it, got back with the girl two day before she left for France. She'll be gone for two months and I feel like complete dogshit.
Gym feels good though, I'm at the top of my game, improving every sesh, lifts going up, cut's going great. Starting my bulk tomorrow. Considering the first cycle, I'm determined to be a bodybuilder. I know I've just found what I love and what I want to do for the rest of my life

I with you. I have no social life. I have come to enjoy the alone time but I still feel lost.

>You've learned your lesson brother.

Should've learned it the first time. I wish I wasn't a retard.

It sucks because the other things in my life are starting to look up but all I want is to not be alone. It's been 8 years since I've even had a friend. Those 8 years made me socially retarded so I do retarded autist stuff like talk about my feelings.

I hate my job and am still job searching after over a year on and off. I want to go join a sword fighting class to meet people and it seems fun, but I can't because of job searching. I should be job searching right now, but I keep avoiding it by watching youtube and Veeky Forums. I avoid it because I want pleasure. Pleasure I could get by joining that class, but don't because of the idea of the job search.

I started adding chin-ups to my SS and my arms look kinda bigger, so that's cool.

Start making preparations. Plan for it if the ultimatum is coming. Especially if you live together.

Well, looks like I'm not fit for engineering because I suck at math, and I'll probably fail calculus even thought the semester just began. Also, I gained weight, and can't even do a pull up. My clothes don't fit, and I've been going to college with old clothes. Not that anybody cares.

My oneitis broke up with her boyfriend. I don't know if I should ask her out. I think it's been less than two weeks and I don't know how this works. Do girls start dating soon after break ups?
This shit hit me hard I was comfortable just doing nothing and looking at her, but now I've gotta act or I'm a coward in my mind.

Besides that, feeling kinda well. Just did a test to see how I'm doing at some subjects for entrance at med school. Need to improve just on one of them, the rest is going well... Gonna focus my time on that 100% and lifting.

Sorry to hear that bro. My ground rule is never be the one to bring up working out.
If someone else brings it up, talking about it is fine, but otherwise ya end up feeling DYEL

Then do it

Badly.
I keep shutting myself off the world from some unknown reason.

It gets better user. You hold on.

lmao this is one the few good things of not being a westfag , being bald before 50 is rare as fuck in south america , but being 5 5" is the average

>mfw 5 7" king of manlets

no I just have shit genetix

you south americanfags have great hair genetics cuz low test

I just started going to the gym. If I can get swole and get a gf by Christmas I'll be happy.

My facial aesthetics are 8/10 according to a Reddit rate me thing. I have good leg genetics (big butt, not too wide hips, big calves) but my upper body is weak and I have a big pot belly even though I'm skinny.

Will I no longer be terrified of dating or relationships once I'm Veeky Forums? Honestly, my only plan to find love at this moment is "contact highschool crush once I'm fit and maybe rekindle something" which has maybe a 5% chance of working out.

Just left the friendzone last night, lads after 2 years. I've been lifting and over the past weeks I've noticed her finally mirin. Last night went out to a party and other staceys were all over me. Left the party with her and before we even get to our uber, she pulls me to the side and we start making out. Honestly been repeating the scene in my head all fucking morning. Can't say I've seen better days Veeky Forums, not even the (You)s I'll get will get me down.

>get fit
>over time let yourself sink into your own skin, feel comfortable with yourself
>go to public things, attempt to socialize with EVERYONE not just women
>go from there

trying too hard gets you no where

I haven't been fit my entire life, this'll be the first time and I'm 22 (23 by the time I'm normal weight). I hope it's not too late to develop social skills

>been eating garbage this entire week
>mom keeps buying cakes, cupcakes, and absolute shit food to intentionally piss me off
>parents hate each other, refuse to get divorced for money reasons
>I'm constantly in the middle of their bullshit
>friends keep asking me to neglect my work to hang out with them
>every building on campus is locked and closed this weekend
>absolutely infuriated that I can't start the 2 projects I wanted to do on Friday
>been waiting 3 weeks for a response from a guy at work about trivial shit
>he claims he put a lot of thought into what he wrote but the longer I wait, the less fucks I give
>still single

Been complete shit lately. Not being able to get work done this weekend probably pisses me off the most. Not having anything to do makes me lose my shit.

It's never too late user, men generally get better with age. That's only if you put in the work now.

nah it's not, at least i dont believe it is. i find myself naturally charismatic, but the way i approach social gatherings (despite absolutely dreading it) is always attempting to be liked by everyone in the room.

that means introducing myself, asking others about their line of work or how they are currently, always asking questions, etc. that also means you do this to the people you may not necessarily like at first.

once you get this down, the sky is the limit. don't tunnel vision women, makes you look desperate. they like to see how you are in a social setting too.

im rambling at this point but you'll get there user. good looks/body will help a ton because people do judge that first. just keep on keepin on

After having a pretty rough life up until i finished highschool. I decided to move out and get my shit together. Worked for 3 years after so i could buy my own apartment. I started working out, got a skinroutine, started socializing, got accepted into a world top 100 uni.
Everything went great, got rid of acne, got a nice bod. Just when everything started to look up for me i get freaking alopecia.
My hair literally started falling out in clumps, im 23 and i now have to look like Lex luthor if he lost most of his eyebrows. Instead of enjoying my newfound chaddom i now look like another overcompensating bald white dude at the gym. Feels bad my dudes.