Can being Veeky Forums make you more capable of recognizing and distinguishing keepers from sloots?

Can being Veeky Forums make you more capable of recognizing and distinguishing keepers from sloots?

>tinder
Automatic slut

all girls are sluts for chad

reading that bio made me mad

anybody else mad about that bio?

no just sad

How do I get laid on tinder bros?

that bio means she's a keeper though

>can making my muscles bigger suddenly grant me wisdom and the life experience to perceive the true intentions of the most vile creature (woman)?

The answer is no, but your fitness journey may help you pick up some of the skills necessary

She just copied a bit from someone's stand-up routine

Fpbp

do you really want to keep somebody who is that attractive that is talking about cocks in her bio?

I mean what are the chances that if she is that interested in penises that her loyalty to you can be swayed by other penises

FIRST POST BEST POST

She literally just ripped that off from somebody's stand-up routine

>keepers
What types of keepers? goal keepers? score keepers?

No but seriously, no girls are worth keeping

put me in the screencap

fpbp

F P B P
P
B
P

Fippy bippy

>Women are evil! Don't have white children! You're being oppressive!
Okay rabbi

Not even close to what i said, fucktard
Women arent worth keeping as in they are making themselves worthless, they want you to do more for alot less but youre forced anyway to chase them

Aim for kids if youre european/american sure, but know that women overall are very entitled

that's obviously a bot.

otherwise have fun being the 100th guy this month to ride Holly

basic bitch who's using reddit tier humor is a keeper these days?

You can't tell if a girl is a keeper until you actually get to know her. Even then, it's really only after being in a relationship for months before you really know. Until you find out her morals, tendencies, and get a grasp on her decision making.

I thought my last girlfriend was a keeper until I found out that her decision making process in handling conflict was terrible. Tried to help her, but she wouldn't listen so we broke up. It's stuff like that that you need to figure out before you can decide.

This tru, banged over 50 sloths from tinder, none keeper

fpbp