See a qt lifting at the gym

>see a qt lifting at the gym
>keep an eye on her from afar and try not to look autistic
>typical dindu Tyrone comes up from behind and grabs her ass

THIS IS WHY WE'RE ALL FUCKING VIRGINS. IT'S NOT FAIR BROS.

White women love assertive black men. This is why you see so many more white women with black men. They love strong, bald, huge black cock

Stop cuckposting for fuck sake

fuck off plebbit

sage and report

Why are you thirsting over a woman who would let a monkey molest her in public? Why are you worshipping mudsharks? Why are you such a fucking cuckold?

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Fuck off nigger

fucking lol

Actually black males are doing the worst of all races if u look at interracial relationship statistics.
Stop memeing, blacks are ugly as shit and most women would never date a black guy

My wifes coworker goes to the same gym as us and does this. It's friendly and playful you idiot get a clue and maybe hang out with girls.

Just because that black guy grabbed her ass doesn't mean they're fucking, go talk to her

>most women would never date a black guy
well, yeah. they're not looking to date they're lookin to fuck

50 bucks says it's a liberal white man

you realize black people are only strong because they were breeded that way right? All of these featues were caused by selective breeding due to slaveowners who didn't think beyond the idea that slaves might not be slaves at one point. After that it was too late, as a white person, the blame lies on colonists for freeing the slaves or slave owners breeding the strongest...

No, they were definitely fucking. You could tell because it was a prolonged ass grab.

mmkay milkey

Sure bud, white males do way better, face it.
Should have shipped Them back to africa desu, just like some people wanted to do

this was exactly the only solution. If you're gonna treat blacks like breeding dogs don't be surprised when the majority are genetically physically gifted. Would happen to white people if we did the same thing

No we comr to europe instead

>Would happen to white people if we did the same thing

You left your wife's coworker grab her ass? Holy shit, you cuck.

I ain't no virgin

You're an idiot. Obviously she's going to still be friendly and playful with her ex. I'm pretty sure I'm not the cuck because she married ME you stupid cuck.

Itt: guys with no girl experience

>guys with no girl experience
Heh

Thats some good bait right there

I'm not a virgin

Then get the FUCK out of my thread normalshits.

Makes my white pussy wet