Gf gaining weight

keep trying to convince her ass to workout or just ditch?
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42733671/
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/fit/image/1504/46/1504465132588.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it all in her titties? Those things might get ugly in a decade or two.

she gained around 20lbs and went up a cup size

20 lbs in how long? Got any more?

I don't see your problem.

big sagging dump tits aren't going to do enough for you to want to stay with her. Fuck her till she leaves you.

It's almost like OP is some kind of homosexual, eheheheeheheh , am I right guys? What a faggot

Yeah, get out of here OP and put some penis in your mouth, already.

I'd say stick with it until it gets intolerable, which it will. Don't wife, for sure.

milkies

I am doing research cause I have only been with tight fit perky boob girls. Do titty monsters boobs sag to belly button. Please post pic no bra for research purposes

why are you browsing fit when you could be hitting that

She's a landwhale in the making.

60% already loaded

MOMMY GIBE MILKIES PLEASSSS

This confuses my penis
She is obvs fat but id still hit that

lol that guy freaked and deleted the pic

Anyone save it? I'm thirsty until wednesday

MOMMY MOMMY

M O M M Y
O
M
M
Y

Those are tentacles.

Nah I missed it. She fit the mommy milker gf stereotype to a T though. Very appropriate

Lol she's kinda ugly

That camera/filter ain't doin her any favors. Nice tits though. Thanks f'am. Oh and thanks OP.

Nightmare inducing face, saggy mams. Dump this sow OP, ASAP.

Woof

already fat as fuck with 0 muscle anywhere

>is she getting fat??

Making a slampig into GF? bro...

put a baby in her and make her a stay at home mom

In this dating economy who can afford to be picky?

Improve yourself. Slampigs are for fucking, not much more. If not for gr8 personality or whatever excuse you think up.

How?
>Soon uni degree
>6'1'', fit, good looking face
>Social
>Employed

I can honestly say dating is really difficult and right now even slampigs are hard to get or even find

Only time i get laid is when girls chase after me and ironically when they do they are 7-8/10s

pls show me those titties

>muh dating is difficult

smfh

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42733671/

Dam she porky.
Rapid weight gain is sign of problems. Either abort or help her get her life together.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/fit/image/1504/46/1504465132588.jpg

"waaaa my girlfriends tits are getting bigger"
save up money, get her a breast lift and lipo, girls look better with surgery

Would marry

sure this is your 'girlfriend' you attention loving fat pig

post the tits again.

that's a living succubus

Here it is

Bigger the better

Thanks user

I mean, being a born-again khv I'm pretty desperate. I don't feel that desperate though. 2/10 for strawberry blonde hair. She's a fucking monster, OP.

I wrote a 3 day fullbody LP routine for my gf, opinions? Also what do you think is a reasonable rate of progression for females since they'll plateau way too fast with standard ones?

A
OHP 3x5
Lowbar Squat 3x5
Dumbbell Row 3x5
Reverse Pec Deck 3x10
Pullovers 3x10
Hip Thrusts 3x10
Bad Girl 3x20

B
Bench Press 3x5
Deadlift 2x5
Facepulls 3x10
Reverse Lunge 3x10
Plank 3xF
Hyperextensions 3x15
Good Girl 3x20

I'm open to suggestions

I'm telling you, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a mommy gf. I mean, girls have daddy bfs all the time and no one criticizes them but why is it so weird suddenly when the roles have reversed? Personally, I think there's nothing wrong with having a girlfriend who's naturally nurturing (I mean, they should be anyway, it's their only role) and if she doesn't have a child yet I would happily fill that role. I think it's just them practising for real motherhood for when we have kids together. Also, it's not like I'm her actual kid or anything, that would be weird, I just like to suck on her tit while she pats my head while we watch TV or something, it's very comforting. I think having a mommy gf is the best because she's like your actual mom (maybe even better) and you can also fuck her, you get the best of both worlds.

Time to farm your own gains.

just find an upper/lower split and have her do 2 lower days and 1 upper a week.

You shoyld let her know that bra is the wrong size. Shes easily another two cups.

Meh exercises selection, not enough lower body, more than needed upper back work.

Get her to do this and enjoy dem ass gains in no time:

A/B style, 4 days a week:
5x5
> Squats / Box Squats
> Ohp / Push-ups
> Assisted chin-ups or Pull-downs
4x8
> Good mornings or RDL / Lunges (very wide)
> Glute kickbacks / Hip thrusts
> Legs adductions and abductions, superset
3xF
> Abs (leg raises / pallof press)

Alternate the "/" for A/B days. Increase 5-10lbs on 5x5 once a week; 5-10lbs on 4x8 every 2 weeks.