Has your taste in women changed since you started lifting?

Has your taste in women changed since you started lifting?
Do you now find it easier to talk to them?

It made me miles more confident so yes

Talking to girls is a lot easier and I don't talk to them like a friend anymore. Lifting has changed my preferences to small, but athletic women because it's more satisfying to dominate a smaller girl and I want her to be fit because of the similar lifestyle. Fatties and weaklings are now off limits for me.

Taste hasn't changed, I still want a big bellied brap hog, but I'm loads more confident.

Way easier to talk to them. For some reason I now always go for women a decade older than me

I'm still the same low confidence retard full of self hate.
Nothing has changed and im still a 26yo virgin.

No fatties, or women that aren't physically active. I don't care what they do as long as they're lean.

Yes it has. I used to like them. Now I like men and trannies.

>Has your taste in women changed since you started lifting?
Started liking shemales and traps/sissys exclusively, all interest in normal females just disintegrated

I'm starting to unironically like women with sagging bellies now like pic related

Now that I've been working out I'm just 10 times hornier. I'm still ugly.

Honestly it's hot when you're horny. But after I came fucking a fat chick I felt sick and wanted to get the fuck out.

I'm dating a dorky 16 year old girl I met while playing miniature golf. If it wasn't for the confidence boost lifting gave me I wouldn't have been able to walk up to her and strike up a conversation in the first place, or I would be too embarrassed to take out and be seen with a girl seven years my junior in public; or I'd feel guilty after banging her.

So yeah it does work.

Before I started lifting I liked thicker chubbier girls because I didn't have much self esteem and thought they would be more getable. Now that I lift I find I'm really into traps.

Used to think small petite and very skinny girls were the best. Just thought that was extremely feminine. Now I still think they are attractive, but my taste has changed.

Now I like taller, think 5'8 to 5'10. Muscular. Yet still thin, abs should be somewhat noticeable. I think part of the reason my taste has changed is because a woman like that suggests my children will be tall and athletic.

>pic is what I used to think was perfect.

>pic is what I now think is perfect

yeah now i like my women to be men

Dude even I feel guilty after talking to 16 year old and I'm 20, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Nah, you're just spooked by Victorian prude bullshit.

or he could be underage

MODSSSSS

still have a weird taste, so nothing changed

Why do you feel guilty? That's the key question

>Easier to talk to
>Completely unattracted to them

My taste hasn't changed. Women are nicer and more interested after lifting despite me being a socially awkward dork before and after.

Before I started lifting I preferred women with big tits.
After I started lifting my tastes have changed to preferring women with REALLY BIG tits.

Patrician right here

they never liked me before and they still dont like me now

No as I never talk to new people in casual way and have problems keeping conversation if they start.
However I have no issues talking on "professional" level when there is some customer - salesman relationship or so. I can talk to any manager being like 10 levels above me in corporate hierarchy or even CFO without being nervous or uncomfortable if it is work related.

niiiice

No, I still hate club and party sluts
>tfw they're now the only grills I can attract, could never talk to girls my type before and I still cant

and what's your type, bro?

Before lifting I liked high school girls.
Now I prefer 6-10 year olds.
I didn't ask for this.

I pay attention to lifestyle more

obvs, i'm not going to date any obese people, but other habits that have detrimental long term impact.... nah

>browse fit
We're all gay

They can’t like you if you don’t like you bud

stupidest shit i ever read
you can like the appearance of someone without ever speaking to them

I used to fuck anything, and always tried to fuck the hottest chick I could get. I will still fuck anything, and still always try to fuck the hottest chick I can get, the only thing that changed is the hottest chick I can get is usually hotter these days.

Patrician

I like cute twinks after benching 2pl

oh my lord. the one of the left would send me straight to jail

he's 16+7

went from liking skinny women to liking pic related

R u me?

I ignore women now. Unless it's being polite or work related I just don't care anymore.

Posture and body language deteriorate if you hate yourself. People can read this.