Idk if i have pecs or man boobs. Help

Idk if i have pecs or man boobs. Help.

right side looks like pecs
left side looks like manboobs
if you can tighten it and not get too much flabber, it's probably pecs

I'm pretty sure that the right side is when his nipples get hard. Left side is normal when they're relaxed . I have this too and I've felt it before it doesn't feel like legitimate gyno. Can someone help

about 30-40% of my friends have puffy-ish nipples, stop beeing a little insecure. nothing is wrong with you.

Maybe stubborn fat?
Yohimbine + fasted cardio should help.
Read "stubborn fat solution" by lyle mcdonald

I'm going on a date today with a qt and after we're going swimming. I'm absolutely nervous about her seeing me shirtless

Man if she's going on a date with you i doubt ur nipples are gonna scare her off. there are tons of guys that look worse than you. Just believe in yourself

That's tge same dude, moron. It's just hard vs. relaxed nipples. Looks like gyno to me, since the aereolas shouldn't be sticking out nearly that far.

First pic is definitely gyno. Second pic is pics. Gyno isn't just fat it's actual breast tissue growth caused by high estrogen levels. Your only option is to work more on your chest muscles to make it less noticeable or get surgery to remove the tissie

jesus niggo ur juicy af. dont be so insecure about ur nipples of all things man.

Pecs*

>Have mantitties
>Go to club
>At least 3 of the girl I talk to pinch my nips and walk away

Tissue* fucking kill me

Yeah first pic is gyno, you should be able to feel extraneous tissue but it looks quite good either way so don't worry too much. People who haven't read about gyno won't recognize anything being abnormal with your chest

left is GYNO you faggots, it's not normal and if you have it you should either get surgery or kill yourself. Hard lumps is gyno, soft lumps is do more cardio

They're the same person, dumbass.

before and after gyno surgery you absolute newfag

Why do former fatties have signs of gyno?? Do I have gyno (former fatty as well)

estrogen

My man.

Also, here's the infopic.

this Also, the body holds onto fat in that area as much as it can in order to protect its vital organs. This is where the term "stubborn fat" comes from. It's easier to get rid of with yohimbine and fasted cardio.

Theres no way of chaning it right now. So you might aswell just act confident

It would make sense for the infopic to list the massive number of side effects yohimbine can cause. It has more side effects than steroids and much worse ones, yet you'll have an easier cut on roids lol.

Nah retard, gyno is muscle tissue, muslce doesnt do that wehn tou pinch it

I've been stacking yoh with EC for a while now without any sides -- 7.5mg yoh twice a day. If you have to take more than 10mg a dose you might get sides but that means you're a fatass and shouldn't be using it yet.

You're a fucking retard. I bet you're 140 lbs.

I like your tiger stripes, no homo.

Then you're using it like a fucking retard. I've stacked with EC and didn't have any major sides at all. A bit of jitters but that's to be expected.

>gyno is muscle tissue
kys you retard
ops picture is literally b4 and after gyno surgery
kys

you might be thinking yohimbe. yohimbe has exponentially more side effects than yohimbine.

>Hard lumps is gyno, soft lumps is do more cardio

Not quite.

Hard lumps is gyno, soft lumps is pseudo-gynecomastia, and it's a problem that can only be solved with liposuction. Unfortunately cardio will not help with that.