Broscience or regular science?

What do you guys think? Broscience is science by swole ass bodybuilders and powerlifter and regular science is science by the weird kid who wore sketchers in high school. Broscience is basically the collective knowledge of jacked dudes and regular science is studied by one dude who doesn't know what the fuck a deadlift is and throws out his research every week cause he discovered something that contradicts his other shit. Who you gonna trust? Dom mazzetti or professor frink?

The weird kid is still alive. Four scoops is dead. Really makes you think.

I can't trust a man with no calves

I'm still alive my nigga

But scientists have no muscles at all

P-piano man??

Broscience is decades and generations of basic common sense knowledge passed between knowledgable experienced dudes.
If most of their knowledge comes from a time when or is about gear then move along.
If their knowledge is about lifting running and diet and shit and it's not too crazy as fuck and they have impressive physiques, lifts or they're still in the gym at an advanced age and aren't held together with assfulls of deca hgh and a squat suit then they might know their shit.

>Broscience is science by swole ass bodybuilders and powerlifter

science: only GEAR works, protein consumption is only effective to a certain point and other bullshit will only have minimal, no effect or a placebo effect..all of which is indiscernible. Stated by individuals who have nothing to GAIN, no pun intended. If you aren't at least running low test you will look like shit by fitness world standards without godlike genetics.

youtube stars: sure brah if you work really hard and eat 9000+ grams of Protein and take some bcaas, creatine, glutamines, do this routine or that routine or this diet or that diet you can make it brah hard work all the while trying to peddle shit including their accounts. All the while you're running on a hamster wheel chasing a piece of cheese dangling out in front of you on a string while the most significant gains are being made by other people's wallets you keep lining up.

anyone who has worked out seriously knows who's lying and who isn't.

More like professor Twink hehe.

>weird kid who wore sketchers in high school
>tfw wore sketchers in high school
>tfw this was me

Rip

He died of a gear overdose not taking too much pre workout

Broscience is the only science that's worked for me

Powerlifters*

oh shit dubs

The brain is the biggest muscle of all.

But you can't flex your brain and it can't lift anything

stop describing me

False.

Why not both? /Israetel/ 4lyfe niggynogs

Broscience isn't bodybuilder wisdom.
Broscience is your average 20 year old who goes to the gym once every 2 weeks to train bench and biceps.