How has lifting improved your life?

How has lifting improved your life?

Haven't tried to kill myself in a while so I guess that's an improvement

Helped me perform better in a sport which in turn resulted in me getting a scholarship so now I won't have a pile of debt when I graduate.

This. I still have strong urges to commit soduku daily though.

Just lift the pain away bro

Im healthier. Also either my dick got bigger or I get fuller erections (99% sure its the latter)

I havent spoke to another human being in real life for a couple of years, and i dont care

Its kept me from swallowing a bullet and got me laid 60+ times, fucked a real life 9 had a 4 some with 3 gurls, been a bull for 3 couples (im white)
Swinglifestyle.com give it a go.
Men react to me with out saying a word for better or worse.
People assume i am in charge.
Have ghosted chicks 4 months, call em up and fuck em no questions asked.

But above all the sexual stuff, im bipolar and it has been the only thing to keep from ahero when in mania.
The mental stregnth is by far the most valuable part.
The pussy and respect is like a bonus, its like the universe rewards u for taking care of the spaceship it provided you

Gives me something to do that isn't just video games. Probably prevented me from killing myself a few times thinking about all the progress that would go to waste.

It did get me a girlfriend in college but I blew that hard.

Still, feels good gettin mired in public. Sunglass mode so they don't know you know

>LARPing this hard on a jordanian anime discussion board.

Lol, dude. They fucking know. Every single time.

>people treat me like human
>when i go to the store, the clerk conversates instead of deflecting every attempt to talk to them
>girls listen to what i have to say instead of going "uh-huh" and walking away slowly
>guys want to be friends when they used to tip toe passed my room so i wouldn't hear them going somewhere without me
>doctor says people wish for blood pressure like mine, instead of writing every pain i had to my obesity
>old girlfriends all the sudden have a change of heart and regret leaving me for chad
>parents tell me i'm doing an amazing job
>brother in law invites me to do manly things
Being fat is like being mentally retarded, i'd rather be shot then ever go back.
I'm not saying my life is perfect now, but it's better then being treated subhuman.

Thats some made up story bro
If getting swole got you pussy then the "mfw no gf/virgin" threads wouldnt exist

Even when I'm looking in another direction?

Only recently got fit (last 8 months, used to be 250+ entire life) I'm new to this.

Your eyes can be seen through your sunglasses unless you have category 3-4 sunglasses. Which you most likely do not.

I started eating big to get big, which increased my poop size, and now people are all very envious of me after seeing pics of my poops. People in my office ask me not to flush when I go to the bathroom so they can admire my large manly poops later. My wife used to carry a pic of my poop in her purse to show her friends, but now she carries an actual poop. Her friends are so jealous they began stealing my poops from her purse. One girl even made a post on fb saying my poop was her husbands poop, and my wife called her out on it, saying how she stole that poop out of her purse. They don't speak anymore, but her friend still texts me asking for pics of my poop.

I thought being a dumplet was a meme, but my life has changed in ways I never thought imaginable!

You made me google categories just for sunglasses, and fortunately I do because I'm a sunglass whore.

$200 sunglasses better be fucking blocking my eyes i need this

I highly doubt that lol

I talk to a lot of people on the internet and they say nice things about my body. That's about it.

I bet she also sucked on that poop at least once

Just look in the mirror. If you can see your eyes then other people can, if you can't they can't

it's been awesome, spend all my time sweating in a room full of farting men or sitting on Veeky Forums talking to fat guys who have never lifted in their life

oh and I spend all my disposable income on whey and tank tops

I suspect you are larping, but if you aren't, you should reassess your plebeian ideals

how i feel physically yes improved, was starting to feel like middle age fat guy.
started lifting (and other exercise more regularly)
now still feel like im in my prime

I feel better looking at my body
I go out more often (going to the gym thrice or more a week)
It's an interest so I spend my free time more creatively

Other than that not much.

Explain

Are you still a middle aged guy tho?

>this

Im shitposting at a bar.. ive lost control

Prolly bigger dick cause lifting increases testosterone

People ask me to help them lift things now.

Just say no?

improved self confidence from girls mirin which in turn makes me less awkward around them.

It is the only way i feel validated i havent fully made it yet so chicks arent all over me :(

You fucking pussy ass bitch. They'll still mire you if you say no because you've got muscle. They just won't ask you to do shit for them because they've been told and won't use you as a door mat.

B-but functional strength?

Fucking pathetic.

Different user, but what is wrong with helping people? As long as they are appreciative and dont take advantage there is nothing wrong with helping out your coworkers?

> As long as they are appreciative and dont take advantage

That's the problem. They will be appreciative and they certainly will take advantage of a person they know can help and they know will absolutely say yes.

Goddamit.

I laughed because I can relate so hard.

Used to be a fat depressive sack of shit and wanted everyone to like me.
Now I'm narcissistic. Always catch myself looking in reflections and couldnt give a fuck if people dont like me because I like me, confidence is climbing and the bigger and leaner I get the more this is amplified.
I comand respect now and am a bit intimidating being 6'4 and 98kgs, have chicks hitting on me. Walk with purpose in my step, no more looking at the ground passing people hunched over and generally feel good all the time. Lifes good

Are you me?

Staph and athletes foot.

>people try to fight me every time I go to a bar for doing absolutely nothing
>dyels keep giving me unsolicited advice
>"don't roid out" becomes everyone's goto argument-ender
As good as it makes me feel I think the world comes out to cut me down that much more.

I used to be a fat, sad, lonely depressed faggot who spent his weekends playing video games and sobbing.

Now I'm a fit, sad, lonely depressed faggot who spends his weekends playing video games and sobbing.

subhumans are pathetic, weak, jealous people, full of resentment

at least you'll be able to play video games for longer